Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The End of Car Ownership - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: The End of Car Ownership (/showthread.php?tid=1313)

The End of Car Ownership - 727Sky - 10-05-2023

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1709672177593720883

Quote:Klaus Schwab Announces The End Of Car Ownership "You will use an app like uber but not anymore to call some driver" "A self driving car will come to your hotel or wherever you are" By 2030 there will be no more private cars. Highways will become parks” -Klaus Schwab World Economic Forum

Grand Plans for humans by those who think they have a plan. A solar or EMP event and I guess horses will be very expensive or worth killing for ?

RE: The End of Car Ownership - kdog - 10-05-2023

He will be dead by then, come pry these cold dead hands from my wife's 2006 Mustang.

RE: The End of Car Ownership - F2d5thCav - 10-05-2023

These idiots are Bond villains gone clown show.  Schwab is a jackass.

Cheers

RE: The End of Car Ownership - Ninurta - 10-05-2023

They'll play hell taking away folks' cars out here in the hinterlands. No car = no way to get to work, no way to get to the grocery store. Start starving folks out, and take their ability to work, and they've got nothing to do all day but sit in the bushes and shoot at the folks taking away their ability to survive. Uber my ass - there ain't no such thing out here, and ain't nobody gonna pay for that shit on the daily anyhow. Who has that kind of money? Not us hillbillies!

You wanna see some folks get riled up? Tell 'em to starve, eat cake, or just die. they'll get riled in a hurry like that... just ask Marie Antoinette.

... oh, you can't now, can you? She ain't talking much these days since she lost her head.

For telling the peasants to just eat cake.

RE: The End of Car Ownership - 727Sky - 10-05-2023

(10-05-2023, 07:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote: They'll play hell taking away folks' cars out here in the hinterlands. No car = no way to get to work, no way to get to the grocery store. Start starving folks out, and take their ability to work, and they've got nothing to do all day but sit in the bushes and shoot at the folks taking away their ability to survive. Uber my ass - there ain't no such thing out here, and ain't nobody gonna pay for that shit on the daily anyhow. Who has that kind of money? Not us hillbillies!

You wanna see some folks get riled up? Tell 'em to starve, eat cake, or just die. they'll get riled in a hurry like that... just ask Marie Antoinette.

... oh, you can't now, can you? She ain't talking much these days since she lost her head.

For telling the peasants to just eat cake.

That gets their desirable(s) to move to the so called 15 minute cities or the new FEMA cities in disguise . No worries we are not on the desirable list anyway.

RE: The End of Car Ownership - Ninurta - 10-05-2023

(10-05-2023, 08:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: That gets their desirable(s) to move to the so called 15 minute cities or the new FEMA cities in disguise . No worries we are not on the desirable list anyway.

Probably, but it'll get their undesirables to light 'em up... and the desirables might be a bit miffed when they find out there aren't enough jobs in a 15-minute city to support them all in the style to which they want to become accustomed.

Might get exciting then.

RE: The End of Car Ownership - xuenchen - 10-05-2023

Then why such a big fuss to get electric cars ??  Cool

RE: The End of Car Ownership - Snarl - 10-06-2023

(10-05-2023, 05:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: Grand Plans for humans by those who think they have a plan. A solar or EMP event and I guess horses will be very expensive or worth killing for ?

I doubt I'm going to ride a horse very far anymore, but ... I got a funny story for ya.

I sold all my beef stock and reinvested in calves. When I took in the 2d delivery, there were two ponies in there with them. Only in Kentucky!! My aging horses have brought them into the fold already.

If you've never seen the history of it, look up America's transition from a horse culture to an automotive culture. Fascinating how transformative it was.

I wonder if I can get one of those Uber things to drive me out in the woods in 4WD to do some hunting.  Laughing