Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
2024 election and the USA - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: 2024 Elections (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: 2024 election and the USA (/showthread.php?tid=1306)

2024 election and the USA - 727Sky - 10-03-2023

I agree with the following video and I do hope this ship of state can be turned around before the bottom/guts are torn out .. Keep your powder dry..

Quote:0:00
if you've ever wondered why it's taken you so long to figure out what's happening now in American politics don't
0:07
blame yourself it's not your fault it's hard for most Americans to comprehend the total dishonesty of American
0:13
liberalism virtually nothing the liberal says is true and the lies are not
0:19
ordinary lies the lies are so Brazen so aggressive and unending that it's
0:24
difficult for a normal person to understand what's happening 30 years ago for example liberals began
0:29
to lecture us softly at first and then an increasingly high volume about tolerance
0:35
how could you have known then that they planned in fact to usher in the most intolerant age in American history
0:42
they've done that now but few people saw it coming we shouldn't make the same mistake again
0:48
Liberals are now telling us they plan to protect American democracy and that's the clearest possible sign that they
0:55
intend to end it 13 months from this week the United States will hold a national election
1:01
in a democracy citizens can vote for the candidate of their choice that's not
1:06
just a feature it's the defining fact of the electoral system the people rule they can send anyone they want to
1:13
Washington because they're in charge but this year in the name of protecting
1:18
democracy liberals have decided to strip Donald Trump's name from the ballot in States across the country
1:25
Trump is the front-runner in the presidential race he's currently beating Joe Biden in the polls yet liberals have
1:31
decided that you should not be allowed to elect him president that's not democracy it's the opposite
1:39
it's totalitarianism just this morning Donald Trump appeared in court in New York in a civil case
1:44
brought by the state's attorney general that was designed explicitly to keep him out of the White House that case is part
1:51
of a larger legal barrage against Trump that so far includes a total of 91 felony counts every one of them
1:58
politically motivated but today's civil case is especially absurd in fact it's hard to overstate
2:04
its Ridiculousness in some Trump stands accused of inflating the value of
2:09
collateral use to secure loans loans that he has already paid back with interest
2:15
in other words there is no injured party in this case the biggest banks in the
2:21
world assess the risk and they made a profit as they almost always do not a
2:26
single person was defrauded for this non-crime Trump and his children are in the process of losing
2:33
their homes and their businesses here's msnbc's live coverage of the hearing today and as you watch pay
2:39
special attention to the judge in the case Arthur and Goran there he is the judge mugging like he's on stage in a
2:47
middle school play grinning preening for the camera Arthur and Goran is thrilled to be on
2:52
MSNBC it's nauseating this is not a legal proceeding this is a grotesque parody of
3:00
the system that our forefathers created the fairest in the world that in the year since has been seized by power
3:06
worshipers like Arthur and Goran this is a dangerous moment
3:11
without a legitimate legal system people will no longer follow the law and the country will collapse this is not about
3:19
Trump this is about preserving the United States of America but Trump is at the center of the story
3:26
and so today for an overview of what exactly the strategy to prevent Trump from running for president and to end
3:33
our current system we turn to Victor Davis Hansen who joins us now Professor thank you very much
3:40
for joining us thank you for having me Tucker before we get into the details of
3:46
the legal assault on Trump which in my view isn't really about Trump tell us
3:51
what you think is at stake here what's the overview
3:57
well I think they've come to the conclusion that Trump represented an existential threat and by association
4:03
all half the country did to their vision of what they want to transform us into
4:09
and so they feel that any means necessary are justified by their Noble
4:15
spiritual ends and therefore they call it critical legal Theory just
4:20
essentially Tucker says there's roles against stealing only because rich
4:25
people don't steal and therefore it's okay to steal and monitor modern monetary Theory says print as much money
4:32
and eventually rich people will have to pay higher taxes or have their 401ks
4:37
appropriated same thing with the Border short term everybody's mad at the border
4:43
but in dark rooms they're saying to each other in 10 years everybody's going to appreciate what we did we brought in 10
4:48
to 15 million new constituents so and I guess to put it all together they feel
4:53
that they're at a stage now where their agenda does not appeal to 51 percent of
4:59
the people and they either have to bring in new constituencies or change the system the entire system of which we are
5:06
acculturated to to retain power and that's what they're willing to do and
5:12
there's no such thing anymore as theft or or lies or any of these things
5:18
because they're just constructs and they're just anything that's useful to
5:23
gain power is considered legitimate and anything that's not useful is
5:29
illegitimate and that's how they Define morality and I think we're very naive
5:34
Tucker we don't realize that we're in the middle of a revolution we think that we're still playing within the same
5:40
Sidelines or parameters and it's not everything's under negotiation whether it's the Senate filibuster the Electoral
5:47
College New States coming in the size of Supreme Court voting IDs the genders the
5:54
foundational data the United States pronoun usage from the trivial to the existential we're in a middle of a
6:01
cultural economic political revolution and I think we got to wake up
6:07
I mean I I suppose the danger is that if the average person decides that the
6:12
system is illegitimate it's not fair it doesn't have any meaning Beyond
6:19
the political desires of the people administering it then you know what
6:24
percent what prevents the average person from resorting to violence in other words if you have no power if your vote means nothing if the system is
6:31
BS then you know why don't you take up arms seriously
6:39
well two things I think have precluded that so far one is I call it the monastery of the mind a lot of people
6:45
just say you know what I'm checking out I don't I don't want to watch the Oscars I don't even know what the Tony's or
6:52
Emmys are I don't watch the NBA I I'd have nothing to do with Hollywood movies
6:58
I've just created my own reality and the other is and the under our Federalist
7:03
system we're having millions of people this is the greatest Exodus diaspora we've ever seen our history where people
7:09
are fleeing these blue States and blue cities to Red States and they feel that
7:14
I'm going to recreate America as I once understood stood it without having anything to do and so far that's kept us
7:22
that's kept us sort of viable but they for them that's not enough It's never
7:27
enough to have two million illegal entrants or three million they got to have eight or nine or ten it's not
7:34
enough that Joe Biden is corrupt it's not enough that these non-composed Mentos it's not
7:41
enough that his agenda doesn't make sense he's got a you've got to accept more and more of him and I think they
7:48
keep pushing the envelope and these safety valves that I just mentioned I don't know if they're going to be enough already but right now
7:55
I think there's one last effort on the part of conservatives are going to say you know what we're going to speak up as
8:01
we've never spoken up before we're not we're going to go after Target we're going to go after Disney we're going to
8:07
say that we're going to go after the three gender movement and we're going to try to win this election we're going to
8:13
try to win the house we're going to try the rep when the representative we just have to unite behind and we'll see if
8:18
that works I'm really afraid everybody says democracy's in danger but I think if they feel that they have the
8:25
majority of the people and I think the majority of the people are against this Progressive you uh Jacobin agenda and
8:32
they still can't find power then we're going to be in New Territory we're in new territory now and so there are
8:38
legitimate efforts to rectify that and stop this madness and let's see what happens in 2024 but I don't think it
8:46
works anymore just to migrate to a red state or to drop out of the popular culture you've got to get control of the
8:53
political apparatus of the country through elections and and your worry is legitimate if you can't do it through
8:59
Fair elections and what do you do so I think this election I know everybody says that that each election is
9:06
Paramount but this one is very important because we're in the middle of a revolution and it's our only Avenue to a
9:12
counter-revolution to return to normality what would you say to the people who've
9:18
stopped paying their cable bill and move to Florida and feel like everything's fine because their neighborhood is fine
9:23
why is that a bad strategy dropping out and moving
9:29
because they can find you and by that I mean Florida or Tennessee are living in Texas
9:37
is a great Advantage than living in California or Michigan or Oregon or
9:43
Washington or Maryland but eventually the federal government is not satisfied to leave you alone
9:49
and so when you go on your Google search it will be calibrated by it an algorithm
9:55
to make sure that you have results that don't represent reality and we're in a
10:02
federal system where we have 33 trillion dollars in debt and there's only three ways to get out of it you either have to
10:08
inflate all of our incurrency which we're trying to do I suppose or we're going to have to appropriate Capital
10:14
which they've talked about you know giving credit to Social Security years by taking 401K money or you're going to
10:22
have to renounce the debt and that's going to affect all of us and I don't need to mention that a lot
10:28
of this crime is going across state lines and you can be in Red State Texas and the federal government can say you
10:34
can't protect the Texas border or maybe it can redefine the American Border as the border with Oklahoma until it Texas
10:42
you're not sending your illegals northward but you're not going to be able to stop them coming into your state
10:47
because we've targeted you for radical demographic change so it's a stop get
10:54
stop Gap Sanctuary but it shouldn't lull us into the idea that that it's a
11:00
solution the solution is to take back the Congress to ensure the Supreme Court
11:05
is a traditional Supreme Court and to win the presidency but unfortunately the Republican party which we all look to I
11:13
don't look to it very much anymore has lost seven out of the last eight popular votes hasn't won 51 percent since George
11:21
H.W bush did it by bringing in Lee Atwater in 38 and we decided we don't
11:27
want to ever win that way again it was too ugly they thought so they I guess the idea in the National level is to win
11:33
to lose nobly and and never to win ugly but we've got to change that attitude
11:39
because we're dealing with people that are not Democratic liberals in the way that we used to define them as Bill
11:45
Clinton or Harry Truman or JFK this is a new generation of as I said Jacobins and
11:51
they believe that any means necessary or Justified morally to achieve their morally Superior aims
11:58
what what happens if Democrats win the presidency in 2024.
12:06
if they win the presidency that means they'll keep the Senate and they'll probably take back the house and then I
12:12
would expect that we would see another 10 or 15 million illegal immigrants come
12:20
across the border and there would be efforts to confine those immigrants from going to Northern
12:27
cities they would stop them somehow I would assume that we would
12:34
we would probably have advisors in Ukraine and that would be that would be a charitable I think people really do
12:41
want to intervene in Ukraine with U.S Manpower I would assume that what we see
12:47
in the big cities crime-wise would extend but it would also extend in the
12:52
Civil the Civil sphere as we see with Donald Trump that lawsuit that you mentioned is very important Tucker
12:58
because it shows you that critical legal theory is not happy just to let people
13:03
ransack uh Smash and grab carjacking without consequences they really do want
13:09
to go after private capital in the Civil sector and they will start filing lawsuits as you wouldn't believe and I
13:17
think we'd also would expect that the FBI the CIA the doj would have a
13:23
referendum I guess they would think the election was a referendum on them and they're free to do what they have been doing but at an accelerated rate so I
13:31
think it would be a disaster and I think racial relations would get a lot worse as well they're getting bad now once we
13:38
gave up the idea of ecumenicalism and turned to racial essentialism is what the Democratic party is forced down
13:45
everybody's throat so it's it's going to be scary if they if they win because that means they'll probably take the
13:51
house and the Congress the entire Congress and there won't be any there won't be
13:56
any redress agreements as I don't see it but I don't think they will because they
14:02
don't have any popular support every single one of Joe Biden's issues economy
14:07
crime energy foreign policy the Border he's polling 30 or 40 percent and the
14:15
only way they're retaining power is through the legal system and the administrative State and our
14:21
institutions media Entertainment Sports education K-12 universities
14:28
and it's kind of an artificial way of getting power without popular consent that's why I think you were right on
14:34
when you said they don't believe in democracy in fact the op-ed writers in the New York Times will say that now
14:40
that democracy is a flawed idea because it doesn't it doesn't any longer re uh
14:46
ensure the result that they have to have like good Bolsheviks or good Jacobins
14:52
they eventually always turn on elections they don't want them and so we'll see it's going to be a very
14:58
explosive I hope everybody can keep their head because I think the next 12 to 18 months are going to be the most
15:04
explosive in our history since the Great Depression do you think Trump is leading now
15:12
um what do you think would happen if 11 months from now
15:18
um Trump was still leading yeah well we're on chartered we have no
15:27
idea about this election Tucker because first of all we've never had a present running against an ex-president number
15:33
one number two we've never had an incumbent president that is utterly corrupt like Joe Biden and has lost all
15:41
of us or most of us cognitive facilities and is very unpopular and yet we've
15:46
never had a challenger who has been the victim of lawfare and is facing 91
15:52
indictments and every time people say they wouldn't dare do this Fannie Willis
15:58
wouldn't dare Latina James is just an absurd prosecutor she wouldn't dare Alvin Bragg is a buffoon he wouldn't
16:04
dare Jack Smith is a partisan every time people say that they do and so I don't
16:10
know if there's a strategy to keep Donald Trump either out of a gag order or out of confinement or Mar-A-Lago or
16:17
out of jail so you can see where we're headed to where Joe Biden isn't really a
16:24
viable president anymore he's a construct he's being used by the hard left by the Obamas and the Elizabeth
16:30
Warren Bernie Sanders Squad wing on the Democratic party and it's getting to the
16:35
point of character so you put all of those things together and add in a Kamala Harris that frightens everybody
16:42
because we've never had such an incompetent vice president I think and one so unfit to be president
16:49
and they're everything all bets are off it's it's like putting a a group all
16:55
sorts of ingredients of explosive into a kind of device and it's going to blow up
17:00
I think somehow but I don't think we can predict what's going to happen it's just
17:06
too volatile I think the left feels that they want to push the the envelope they want to take the leading Republican
17:12
candidate and they want to create charges against him which they know they
17:17
would have never lodged had he just said I don't want to run for president they would let him alone so these are
17:23
patently political and they want to destroy him psychologically financially and of course politically and they think
17:30
they can get away with it without a pushback and we'll see I think the other candidates are going
17:37
to be I don't know what they're what their line should be Tucker but I think it should be if you want to vote for me
17:44
I am going to be viable and I'm going to make sure that they never do to Donald
17:50
Trump what they're doing now and I'm in a better position to help Trump than he is that's the only I think legitimate
17:55
argument to make that that this involves everybody and if
18:02
you're going to run for president and you feel that you embrace the mega agenda you should say that I will not be
18:09
in jail I won't be exposed as to the same degree and if I can survive I will change the system and make sure Donald
18:16
Trump is exonerated and never and no one else has to face this but otherwise it's
18:22
it's going to be a very complex bizarre baffling period I don't think the founders had this is their worst
18:29
nightmare 2023-24 I don't even think you'd have to support
18:35
Trump's agenda or Trump the man to see this as an assault
18:40
on a centuries-old system that's worked better than any other and I and I wonder why almost nobody in Washington seems to
18:47
see that or be willing to say it out loud yeah the only question I have about that
18:54
is I don't know why they did not go to the same extremes they did go to extremes against McCain and Romney Etc
19:03
but there was something about Trump his personality that was an affront to the
19:09
bicoastal standard of I don't know what they thought was acceptable or desirable
19:15
or it was his agenda when they looked at the particular Mega agenda and they said
19:20
my God we have sizable investments in China and they are a partner they're not an
19:25
existential threat this is really scary or we have this idea of global global
19:31
ecumenicalism we can't have a border anymore and this guy wants to bring back a border or we have this idea that how
19:38
we look or a race is essential not incidental to who we are and he would want to bring back this crazy Melting
19:44
Pot and destroy the entire world movement so I I think it did represent
19:49
to them a Defcon one and they said we can't have this and it would have
19:55
been all right Tucker had he been a third party Ross Perot they dealt with people like that in the past and they'd
20:02
already been able to handle them but he won the Republican nomination got elected and now he wants to
20:08
to be back and they just said we don't we're going to do everything we possible and we're going to even reject
20:14
our prior Democratic liberal Heritage of you know ACLU free speech and
20:20
transparency in the church committee investing all of that's off the table we don't want to do any of that anymore
20:27
we're going to do anything necessary to destroy this guy's vision and the other candidates who share his vision because
20:33
if we don't we're going to go back to an America that we didn't like when it was
20:39
there we don't like now and we sure as hell don't want to be an America in the
20:45
future like that I I think even people who are skeptical of the
20:50
claim that the last election was unfair or rigged have concluded that it was in fact unfair
20:56
and the federal agencies got involved in a partisan way it was not a freaking fair election given that that system is
21:02
still in place yeah you think it's possible for a Republican or Trump specifically to get elected in 2024
21:11
it's very difficult what the left did was absolutely brilliant Tucker they They seized on this Sydney Powell
21:18
Linwood Kraken Dominion voting machines as representative of all of the the
21:24
questions about the election when most people said the election was lost on by the time we
21:30
got to election day yeah because 70 percent of the voters had voted not on Election Day and that never happened in
21:37
American history it was always 30 percent absentee 70 in most States on
21:42
Election Day but they systematically used covet as an excuse and went into about nine states and changed the voting
21:50
laws and I mean by that that the error rate for mail-in ballots dropped
21:55
exponentially as the rejection rate did as they were swarmed by them and they
22:01
were bragging about it Mark Zuckerberg was bragging about spending 419 million dollars to absorb the work of Precinct
22:08
workers in key States Molly ball as you remember in that time essay just gushed about how they had outsmarted these
22:15
stupid conservatives and they had coordinated the Chamber of Commerce the street people antifa Etc to modulate the
22:22
demonstrations and to suppress free speech and you know when Twitter is
22:27
being control told by the FBI to the tune of three million dollars being paid off
22:32
for their their own contractors to suppress streets or Google is manipulating searches and ads and
22:40
everything that's what destroyed the the viability of a fair election it was done
22:45
before election day and we were all asleep or some of us I know you were
22:50
yelling about it I was trying to yell about it but we couldn't get through to anybody that they would be that
22:56
audacious or that successful nobody thought they were capable of that and yet they were
23:02
so why is why have Republicans in Washington done nothing meaningful to fix
23:08
any of that I I think the traditional answer to that
23:14
is probably accurate that there's a culture that is created and it's kind of
23:21
a lose nobly avoid winning ugly profit both
23:26
financially and psychologically the status quo and they and they feel that
23:31
their own constituents some of the Republican constituents are kind of out there and an embarrassment to the type
23:38
of culture and environment that you know that they operate in in Washington and
23:44
so the sense is I'm not going to be too affected by the left-wing takeover
23:52
because I I know I can make the necessary adjustments in a way that my constituents can't
23:57
and so I think there's a sometimes in the case of somebody like Mitch McConnell it can be overt but in
24:04
other cases it's pretty clear as well and that's been going on for a long time and the problem we're having now is that
24:11
you need leaders who are trying to tell people we are in a Jacobin takeover this
24:16
country and the old get along at any cost does not work and I don't think people want that
24:23
disruption in their comfortable lies in Washington I mean if you say to somebody in the Republican establishment you've
24:29
got to break up the FBI you've got to take the headquarters and put it in Kansas City and farm out the divisions
24:36
to other cabinet posts to prevent that concentration of really dangerous power
24:41
you've got to do something with the CIA you've got to do something with the doj we got to have massive legal reforms I
24:49
don't think they're up to that I really don't I don't think they're up to being trashed in the The Washington Post or
24:55
the New York Times or not being invited to a particular guest spot on a network
25:00
news or being shunned by NPR and PBS they're just not up to that or having
25:05
their books trash by book reviewers on the left they don't want that there's a few that do and but
25:14
until we get a lot of people who say you know you on the left culturally have nothing that I want
25:20
and so when you hate us and call me names and you lie about I I take that as
25:26
a badge of honor I don't try to provoke you I want to get along with you but you have no cultural influence over me
25:33
anymore and I'm going to be an advocate for returning to the country to the principles upon which it was founded I
25:40
think that's what people want to hear and I think in 2024 they'll hear that and they're going to have to each person
25:46
according to their station Tucker stand up right give money to to the cause write letters the paper volunteer to
25:54
work at precincts monitor what the left is doing with mail-in ballots and you're
26:00
starting to see that Grassroots interest but the question is will it be in time and of a magnitude that will stop this
26:08
so to the hearing today uh in New York the civil case against Trump my read of
26:16
it is that it's it's ridiculous the premise is absurd am I missing something is there any Merit do you think just as
26:22
objectively as you can to this suit
26:29
well I mean in the in a larger sense no because you can ask yourself two questions
26:34
would letita James and the people who were doing this would they have done it of Donald Trump on January 7th said
26:41
conditions have changed I'm now not going to run for office I think the answer is no and then the second thing
26:49
are some of the Giants of New York finance and real estate do they operate
26:55
in a way that is completely different than Donald Trump they never overvalue
27:00
an an asset and I think the answer is no and then the third question might be now
27:06
that you picked on Donald Trump are you going to systematically look at the bank
27:11
applications and loan applications of say 50 or 60 of the largest developers
27:16
in New York especially on the left wing side I don't think so yeah so
27:21
and especially you made a good point that the bank is not filing suit and saying we lost all of this money and
27:28
then we have to juxtapose at Tucker to what we're witnessing on the other side with somebody like Sam bankman freed
27:35
that was put on house arrest on the Stanford campus we now know about his
27:41
parents to renowned Stanford law professors that were grifting off their
27:46
own son and siphoning money from his company as it was collapsing which was a big uh bundler and provider of millions
27:54
of dollars for the Democratic party and nobody in the Democratic party seems to
28:00
be upset about him and then we we have Hunter Biden looking at it we're looking
28:05
at us and we and you want to ask latita James do you really are you really going to do anything or do you think that Joe
28:12
Biden should face consequences for again and again and again telling the American
28:18
people he had no knowledge or participation in any of Hunter's business when you know that was untrue
28:24
and money was coming to his address and so it's a very strange time Tucker when
28:29
you have all this evidence both to exonerate Donald Trump because of this asymmetrical treatment and the fact
28:36
that there was no damage but also when you're looking at Hunter Biden or Menendez and all these these people and
28:42
you think how can they with a straight face tell us that there's not a shred of evidence that Hunter and Joel
28:49
were acting in an illegal fashion and the president United States as we talk
28:55
you and I are talking right now the president United States is pretty clearly as vice president was utterly
29:00
corrupt and has never accounted for that and nobody on the left cares about it
29:06
more importantly the Judiciary or the prosecutorial arm of the United States government is protecting it
29:13
let me ask you one one last question so I want to put up a clip of as you know
29:19
there's a lot going on and no matter what side you're on I think any aware person sees that this is a
29:26
revolution or our most basic systems are changing uh for good or bad and yet the
29:33
news coverage I mean not only is it partisan it's also incredibly shallow here's msnbc's
29:39
coverage of the Civil Trial in New York the case against Donald Trump
29:46
they're going after this guy on the basis of a non-crime they're not even alleging that there was a crime or
29:52
that anyone was hurt and they're taking is home and his
29:59
businesses and msnbc's coverage is that
30:06
yeah I mean what msmuc just told us is that
30:11
we are not only fine with but we promote the idea that government can go in to a
30:19
business all of the business and appropriate it and destroy it yes without cause and we
30:25
think that's not only good but funny because we're going to throw a little fill up about a
30:31
golden toilet haha and the idea is that we now have the power to do this and
30:37
because we have the power to do it it's moral and right and if you don't like it what are you going to do about it
30:43
exactly and the answer is what are we going to do about it and the only thing that I can think of
30:49
is we're going to have to humiliate and defeat these people at the
30:54
polls I don't think it's going to work Tucker to win the electoral college in one one branch of Congress you're going
31:00
to have to have a 55 percent presidential win both super majority in the Congress to get anything done we've
31:08
come so far and you're going to have to defeat them and humiliate them the way that we had we did it once with Reagan
31:14
and it lasted for about eight years but this leftist revolutionary spirit is
31:21
like rust after a rain or it's mushrooms in your lawn it's always there and you can't you can't allow it to grow
31:28
and to expand and accelerate as we have we've been complacent and culpable for allowing it to do so in the universities
31:35
and exactly and all of our institutions I think now everybody according to their
31:40
station is going to have to say you know what there are two pronouns I don't care if you get angry this was the date of
31:46
this country is 1776 got it that's what it is and there is a border and we're
31:52
going to enforce it and just say no to all of these things and then welcome the oprobium and the attacks that accrue
31:58
accordingly and where that is a badge of honor because what's the alternative
32:04
there is no alternative unless you want to see the United States dissipate before your very eye yes yeah and living
32:11
in Naples with no TV will not save you

RE: 2024 election and the USA - Snarl - 10-03-2023

Was listening to a podcast yesterday. One of the folks made a statements that rung like a bell. He said, "They stole the election in 2020. They'll have to keep stealing from here on out or risk real exposure" (of the pitchfork and torch kind).

Another fella said they used COVID and the lockdowns to get the mail-in bollots they needed to cheat with. He thought this next time they'd foment riots so the illegal aliens can get their votes in.

Keep your powder dry? I'm making sure all my ammo is built. Laughing

RE: 2024 election and the USA - xuenchen - 10-04-2023

There's a planned set of reasons this is happening . . . . . . 

Get ready for the roller coaster you're on to dip where no tracks are.

Fed losses breach $100 billion as interest costs rise

Quote:The Fed captures its losses in what it calls a deferred asset, an accounting measure that tallies what it will eventually have to cover in the future before it can return to its normal practice of returning its profits to the Treasury. Losing money is very rare for the Fed. But at the same time, the central bank has cautioned many times that the situation in no way impairs its ability to conduct monetary policy and to achieve its goals.

Be very careful of this statement and its hidden meanings: !!!!! Smile

""But at the same time, the central bank has cautioned many times that the situation in no way impairs its ability to conduct monetary policy and to achieve its goals.""

RE: 2024 election and the USA - Snarl - 10-04-2023

Here's a couple of the smartest fellas around. I don't know 'em. Don't necessarily like 'em even.

But there is no doubt they're smart enough to have made a lot of money. A lot more than I'll ever be able to make. They're tuned into the subject that they're discussing. Both of 'em probably know 100 time more detail on every aspect of it than I'll ever know.

And, they think this??? https://www.zerohedge.com/political/were-middle-revolution-victor-davis-hanson-warns-tucker-next-12-months-will-be-most