Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: Physical Health (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=106)
+--- Thread: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns (/showthread.php?tid=1303)

New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - Infolurker - 10-02-2023

This is why Jesus is coming shortly. In time, they will lobotomize us with genetic engineering, giving us "their morals".

Nice worker drones and toys for them.

“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Polymer nanoparticles deliver mRNA to the lung for mucosal vaccination

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.abq0603

Quote:The ability to efficiently deliver mRNA to the lung would have applications for vaccine development, gene therapy, and more. Here, Suberi et al. showed that such mRNA delivery can be accomplished by encapsulating mRNAs of interest within optimized poly(amine-co-ester) polyplexes. Polyplex-delivered mRNAs were efficiently translated into protein in the lungs of mice with limited evidence of toxicity. This platform was successfully applied as an intranasal SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, eliciting robust immune responses that conferred protection against subsequent viral challenge. These results highlight the potential of this delivery system for vaccine applications and beyond. 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/new-air-vax-delivers-mrna-right-to-your-lungs-raising-serious-bioethical-concerns/

Quote:Yale University researchers have developed a new airborne method for delivering mRNA right to your lungs. The team has also used the method to vaccinate mice intranasally, opening the door for human testing in the near future.

While scientists are hailing the creation as an easy way to vaccinate the masses, critics wonder if the development of an airborne vaccine could be used for nefarious purposes, including covert bioenhancements, which have already been recommended in academic literature.

By releasing the vaccine in the air, there’s no need to inject each person individually – which is not only time-consuming but difficult if an individual objects to the shot. This isn’t the case with an airborne vaccine, which can be released into the air without consent or even the public’s knowledge.

A similar strategy is being used with mRNA in shrimp, which are too small and numerous to be injected individually. Instead, an oral “nanovaccine” was created to stop the spread of a virus. Shai Ufaz, chief executive officer of ViAqua, which developed the technology, stated:
Quote:Oral delivery is the holy grail of aquaculture health development due to both the impossibility of vaccinating individual shrimp and its ability to substantially bring down the operational costs of disease management while improving outcomes…

[b]Bioethics study promotes covert, compulsory bioenhancement

[/b]

Adding to the story is academic endorsement of the use of compulsory, covert bioenhancements. Writing in the journal [i]Bioethics[/i], Parker Crutchfield with Western Michigan University, Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine, discusses moral bioenhancements, which refers to the use of biomedical means to trigger moral improvements.
Drug treatments, including vaccines, and genetic engineering are potential examples of bioenhancements. Further, according to Crutchfield:
Quote:It is necessary to morally bioenhance the population in order to prevent ultimate harm. Moral bioenhancement is the potential practice of influencing a person’s moral behavior by way of biological intervention upon their moral attitudes, motivations, or dispositions.
The technology that may permit moral bioenhancement is on the scale between nonexistent and nascent, but common examples of potential interventions include infusing water supplies with pharmaceuticals that enhance empathy or altruism or otherwise intervening on a person’s emotions or motivations, in an attempt to influence the person’s moral behavior.

Some argue that moral bioenhancements should be compulsory for the greater good. Crutchfield believes this doesn’t go far enough. He also wants them to be covert:

Quote:I take this argument one step further, arguing that if moral bioenhancement ought to be compulsory, then its administration ought to be covert rather than overt. This is to say that it is morally preferable for compulsory moral bioenhancement to be administered without the recipients knowing that they are receiving the enhancement.
He even goes so far as to suggest “a covert compulsory program promotes values such as liberty, utility, equality and autonomy better than an overt program does.” So here we have evidence of academic support for covertly releasing drugs and other bioenhancements onto the public. This, combined with the creation of an airborne mRNA vaccine and the government’s history of experimenting on the public, paints an unsettling picture of the future.

RE: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - F2d5thCav - 10-02-2023

Science has repeatedly proven it can't be trusted.  It is amoral by nature.  The only thing that can keep it in check is a moral leadership the world over ... which the world hasn't got.

Yeah, it will get ugly.  The bright bulbs have gotten enough knowledge to be dangerous.  Too bad they haven't any wisdom.

Cheers

RE: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-02-2023

How do you control the dosage with an airborne administration?

I would put this in the same category with the Naxi gas chambers. 

I would also consider this to be criminal, and a call to arms.

But of course it would be a penny late and a dollar short, because we are the generation of posting but not doing. 

Too many are complacent, just waiting for a puppet president to come to their rescue. 

I am not angry about any of this. I truly don't believe many can do anything about it. Many have chosen, and many have been released to their reprobate minds. 

It has been written. There will be those that will be prepared, but their numbers will be few. The rest will just be caught empty handed or with empty oil lamps.

RE: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - Snarl - 10-02-2023

(10-02-2023, 02:44 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I would put this in the same category with the Naxi gas chambers. 

It's the military aged males flooding into our country we need to not lose sight of.

I think the vaccinations are a blatant attempt to invoke a violent response. Just have to be VERY careful going that route ... and if you do ... exactly where and how that violence is directed ... not to mention controlled. I would not 'happily' FAFO unless I had a stash of Stinger missiles and a team to suppress airfields from providing any rapid response.

Most mayors are able to summon a paramilitary force of cops in all black uniforms. Their numbers are significant. If you have to take something like that on, I hope there's an effective rat-trap to catch the mayor and his staff in. Then you've got the right people to beat useful information out of.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RE: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-02-2023

(10-02-2023, 03:16 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 02:44 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I would put this in the same category with the Naxi gas chambers. 

It's the military aged males flooding into our country we need to not lose sight of.

I think the vaccinations are a blatant attempt to invoke a violent response. Just have to be VERY careful going that route ... and if you do ... exactly where and how that violence is directed ... not to mention controlled. I would not 'happily' FAFO unless I had a stash of Stinger missiles and a team to suppress airfields from providing any rapid response.

Most mayors are able to summon a paramilitary force of cops in all black uniforms. Their numbers are significant. If you have to take something like that on, I hope there's an effective rat-trap to catch the mayor and his staff in. Then you've got the right people to beat useful information out of.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I plan to go the "Render Unto Caesar What Is Caesar's Route". And have a couple tanks of oil on the ready.

RE: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - xuenchen - 10-02-2023

RE: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - Ninurta - 10-02-2023

I'm still poking through the papers on this, and so have no really firm conclusions, but I do have a couple stray thoughts off the cuff.

First, they've got a lot of damned nerve speaking of this as "ethical;" Any ethics panel that would sign off on such a scheme should be taken out back and summarily shot. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, ethical about tinkering with people without their permission. Anyone recall the "Tuskegee Experiments"? Imagine those but on a world-wide scale. Wars would be started, because air doesn't just stay in one place, it circulates, and crosses national borders with impunity. The same could be said for their hare-brained scheme to cool the planet by releasing aerosols into the air - that air ain't just gonna stay there, and would soon be "cooling" folks that neither want nor need to be cooled.

"Scientists" may be the High priests of the New World religion, but they are not gods. Should they start tinkering with people on such a mass scale, they ought by rights to get tinkered back with, with extreme prejudice.

This sort of thing falls into the old "Nature vs. Nurture" dichotomy. I don't know of anything they could tinker with physically that would affect such intangibles as "altruism" and "empathy" Those are instilled, not installed. Oh, they might be able to inject the "warrior gene" into a mass of people and get them to kill one another off without even knowing why, but altruism and empathy are a bit harder to "engineer" without an instructor instilling them. The warrior gene just makes everyone angry, without directing a specific outlet. human nature takes over after it gets activated.

I have a gas mask, but I hate wearing the damned things, and would hate wearing one ALL THE TIME even more. That alone is something that would get some irritating folks killed permanently dead.

RE: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - Snarl - 10-02-2023

(10-02-2023, 09:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Scientists" may be the High priests of the New World religion, but they are not gods. Should they start tinkering with people on such a mass scale, they ought by rights to get tinkered back with, with extreme prejudice.

But, they did already.

I remember quite vividly being told I wasn't going home if I wasn't vaxxed.

Let me add: I heard a theory today that the forced compliance over COVID-19 was an effort to separate the compliant from the hard core. The next time ... what if ... the bug really is a killer and the vaccine is the only thing that'll save you? How many could die trying not to be fooled a second time?

RE: New ‘air vax’ delivers mRNA right to your lungs, raising serious bioethical concerns - Ninurta - 10-02-2023

(10-02-2023, 10:57 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 09:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Scientists" may be the High priests of the New World religion, but they are not gods. Should they start tinkering with people on such a mass scale, they ought by rights to get tinkered back with, with extreme prejudice.

But, they did already.

I remember quite vividly being told I wasn't going home if I wasn't vaxxed.

Let me add: I heard a theory today that the forced compliance over COVID-19 was an effort to separate the compliant from the hard core. The next time ... what if ... the bug really is a killer and the vaccine is the only thing that'll save you? How many could die trying not to be fooled a second time?

I'm surprised you didn't just tell them to fuck off and die, and then sneak back in through the porous southern border! Just put on a sombrero and serape, and ride a donkey right across the border - no one would even question your vax status then!

One of these times, the bug really WILL be a killer. We are overdue. But the cure cannot be worse than the disease. There has to be a better way, a safer way, a more scientific and less totalitarian way.