Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now (/showthread.php?tid=1300)

Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now - 727Sky - 10-01-2023

Would you want to live to an average age of 152 years pain and cancer free ? Sounds good like many snake oil salesman have professed before.. But what if this is true ?

Quote:Dive into the world of ESS60 with Chris Burres and Patty Greer as we unravel the secrets behind this groundbreaking molecule. Imagine a life with enhanced energy, improved mental focus, and deep, restorative sleep. Chris, the scientist behind ESS60, and Patty, the spokesperson, guide us through the incredible findings of a study where subjects taking ESS60 outlived the control group by a staggering 90%. Navigating the world of supplements can be a challenge, but ESS60 stands out with a foundation in Nobel Prize-winning chemistry and extensive peer-reviewed research. Customers worldwide acclaim its substantial positive impacts, from immunity boosts to substantial sleep enhancement. Why settle for uncertainty in these trying times? Upgrade your health routine with C60 Evo Organic Oils, and step into a life of clarity, vitality, and well-being. As you listen to our esteemed guests, consider the ways ESS60 might revolutionize your daily health and wellness ritual. In our quest for robust health and longevity, Chris and Patty illuminate the path with their insights on ESS60. Join us in exploring the potential of this extraordinary molecule. Embrace the opportunity to elevate your health with ESS60. Discover more and make your purchase at https://www.c60evo.com/nnn, and use the code NNN for an additional 10% off. Embark on your journey to enhanced health today.

So I went to the Web site and looked at their products. "NOT CHEAP!"

RE: Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now - Ninurta - 10-01-2023

Smells like snake oil to me. The site claims they've been making this stuff for 32 years - how many 152 year olds have they produced in that time? Ok. that's not fair - they'd have had to have started out at 120 32 years ago. Let's start with 80. How many 112 year old former 80 year old has this stuff cranked out?

It may not be limited to billionaires, but I'd say at prices like that, millionaire is the rock bottom tax bracket that can buy it on the regular.

Nope, not buying it... and it's more than those astronomical prices that's holding me back.

RE: Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now - GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-01-2023

Nope! Just going to keep growing old gracefully and pass when it is my natural time. 

My great-grandfather died one day short of his 101st birthday. He had absolutely no health problems and was on zero medications. He just got tired of living. The day he passed he said to my great-grandmother "Mother, I'm tired of this world. I think I'll just go to sleep now." He sat in his favorite chair and just went to sleep never to awaken.

I think when you live a very long life you reach a time when you're just done. There's no need to extend that life by another 50-70 years- you've already experienced all that you wanted to and you're ready to go home.

RE: Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now - F2d5thCav - 10-01-2023

I keep seeing its label as "Esso" like it is a petroleum product.

Fill 'er up, Esso Tiger!

Cheers

RE: Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now - Ninurta - 10-01-2023

(10-01-2023, 06:32 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I keep seeing its label as "Esso" like it is a petroleum product.

Fill 'er up, Esso Tiger!

Cheers

The same thought crossed my mind - "put a tiger in your tank!".

RE: Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now - GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-01-2023

For some reason I can't get this song out of my head now!  Laughing

RE: Groundbreaking Life Extension Tech Discovery is Not Limited to Billionaires Now - Infolurker - 10-02-2023

I have heard the hype before but there is like only one company that sells the non-industrial solvent type. The copycats sell you crap and even the one is questionable on actual impact of the molecule. 

C60 in olive oil causes light-dependent toxicity and does not extend lifespan in mice

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33123847/

Quote:C6060 is a potent antioxidant that has been reported to substantially extend the lifespan of rodents when formulated in olive oil (C60-OO) or extra virgin olive oil (C60-EVOO). Despite there being no regulated form of C60-OO, people have begun obtaining it from online sources and dosing it to themselves or their pets, presumably with the assumption of safety and efficacy. In this study, we obtain C60-OO from a sample of online vendors, and find marked discrepancies in appearance, impurity profile, concentration, and activity relative to pristine C60-OO formulated in-house. We additionally find that pristine C60-OO causes no acute toxicity in a rodent model but does form toxic species that can cause significant morbidity and mortality in mice in under 2 weeks when exposed to light levels consistent with ambient light. Intraperitoneal injections of C60-OO did not affect the lifespan of CB6F1 female mice. Finally, we conduct a lifespan and health span study in males and females C57BL/6 J mice comparing oral treatment with pristine C60-EVOO and EVOO alone versus untreated controls. We failed to observe significant lifespan and health span benefits of C60-EVOO or EVOO supplementation compared to untreated controls, both starting the treatment in adult or old age. Our results call into question the biological benefit of C60-OO in aging.

[b]Effect of Long-Term Treatment with C60 Fullerenes on the Lifespan and Health Status of CBA/Ca Mice

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33849306/
[/b]

Quote:Several studies claimed C60 fullerenes as a prospective geroprotector drug due to their ability to capture free radicals effectively and caused a profound interest in C60 in life extension communities. Multiple additives are already sold for human consumption despite a small body of evidence supporting the beneficial effects of fullerenes on the lifespan. To test the effect of C60 fullerenes on lifespan and healthspan, we administered C60 fullerenes dissolved in virgin olive oil orally to 10-12 months old CBA/Ca mice of both genders for 7 months and assessed their survival. To uncover C60 and virgin olive effects, we established two control groups: mice treated with virgin olive oil (vehicle) and mice treated with drinking water. To measure healthspan, we conducted daily monitoring of health condition and lethality and monthly bodyweight measurements. We also assessed physical activity, glucose metabolism, and hematological parameters every 3 months. We did not observe health deterioration in the animals treated with C60 compared with the control groups. Treatment of mice with C60 fullerenes resulted in an increased lifespan of males and females compared with the olive oil-treated animals. The lifespan of C60-treated mice was similar to the mice treated with water. These results suggest that the lifespan-extending effect in C60-treated mice appears due to the protective effect of fullerenes in opposition to the negative effect of olive oil in CBA/Ca mice.