Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
SF street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: SF street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools (/showthread.php?tid=1286)

SF street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools - Infolurker - 09-26-2023

No, nothing wrong here. This is normal behavior. Possibly family friendly..... come out of her my people indeed.

He called out in a mighty voice: It has fallen, Babylon the Great has fallen! She has become a home for demons, a haunt for every unclean spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, and a haunt for every unclean and despicable beast.

https://thepostmillennial.com/california-state-senator-scott-wiener-praises-street-fair-where-men-openly-pee-on-each-other-in-kiddie-pools

Quote:"It’s fun, it’s (relatively) safe, and it’s wonderfully shocking to the muggles," the group said.

On Sunday, the infamous Folsom Street Fair took place in San Francisco, with the kink festival celebrating its 40th year.

Folsom Street describes itself as "committed to cultivating a safe, open, and inclusive environment for the kink, leather, and alternative sexuality communities while centering equity for BIPOC and LGBTQA2I+ people in our work. We are rooted historically in the fight against gentrification and displacement both here in San Francisco, on unceded Ohlone land, and worldwide."

Photos and videos of the event circulating on social media show men dressed in fetish attire openly participating in sexual acts on the public street.
One photo shows two men sitting in a kiddie pool while another standing along the side pees into it.

The pool was set up by the Yellow and Black Group, a group for people who participate in "water sports (piss play)."

On their website, the group said their booth, set up at the street event, would have a sign that read along the lines of: "Anyone can climb in, dressed any way they want. Climbing in = consent to be pissed on. Photo-shy?  Loaner hoods are available. Pee-shy? Take your time; piss pigs are very patient. Not used to standing up?  Ask for a disposable 'female urination device.' Keep the piss in the pool and off the street. We discourage body contact during piss play (i.e. no 'sex', please). No sh*t. Have fun!"
"It’s fun, it’s (relatively) safe, and it’s wonderfully shocking to the muggles," the group added.
The event featured multiple community stages set up along the event space, which closes down Folsom Street as well as the intersecting streets of 12th, 11th 10th, Dore, and 9th.
One stage, titled "BDSM Demos Hosted by Society of Janus," is described as "Exhibitionists and voyeurs reach perfect harmony. Come watch the hottest scenes on the street, and maybe walk away with a new kink!"
Another, titled "STUD x Oaklash Drag Stage," is described as "The famous STUD Collective collides with Oaklash to curate a weird and wonderful, delightfully dirty and pervy show for the streets of Folsom Street Fair!"
The event featured a number of booths for vendors and groups, including Cute Little F*ckers, which is described as a "gender-inclusive" sex toy company, as well as the Satanic Temple.
Another vendor present at the fair was Tykables, a company specializing in disposable diapers and onsies, with designs that resemble those for infants and toddlers, made for adults with diaper fetishes.
A variety of booths featured companies selling fetish gear, including leather bondage attire, whips, and "puppy play" fetish masks.

https://twitter.com/Aja02537920/status/1706235355169542426

RE: SF street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools - Ninurta - 09-26-2023

This sort of shit has been going on on Folsom Street annually for decades. What absolutely blows my mind is how many people are railing against it and giving it more oxygen thereby, rather than just staying away and keeping their kids away, ignoring it, and thereby depriving it of publicity and oxygen, allowing it to just die a natural death.

What kind of parent allows their kids to attend such an atrocity and then bitches about it, rather than just keeping their kids and themselves far away from it?

I don't understand this New Society we find ourselves in. Back in the day, we would have just started an alternate, family and people-friendly event on the other side of town, and sucked away all their fucking air on Folsom Street. Bitching is just bitching - we'd have been DOING instead.

What a world we find ourselves in!

RE: SF street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools - F2d5thCav - 09-28-2023

I suggest that street should be placed under Islamic authority as an experiment to see how Sharia law works in SF.

Big Grin

Cheers

RE: SF street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools - dbcowboy - 09-28-2023

Now I know what to do when I retire!

Wink

RE: SF street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools - ABNARTY - 09-28-2023

Sounds like some awesome entertainment. Watching grown men pee on each other. In public.

Bring the kids on down! Don't be a bigot!