Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Observe for yourself - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Observe for yourself (/showthread.php?tid=1285)

Observe for yourself - JosiahPastor - 09-26-2023

I say that what is true for you is what you have observed yourself. And when you lose that, you have lost everything. See what you see, not what someone tells you that you see. The ultimate freedom depends on knowing the ultimate Truth. Truth is not what people say it is, it is what it is. And Truth, quite remarkably, sets one free, just like philosophers have said down the ages. So I must ask you, are you making your life or is life making you? Some people can not overcome their programming and evolve past the level of an NPC. Others can become a fully awakened intelligence. They must understand that this body that we identify with is not us, but a vehicle, like a video games character model, for us to interact in this world. This shall be the truth that will outlast the universe.

RE: Observe for yourself - Infolurker - 09-26-2023

Cool....

Then what?

Jesus already has me in the eternal realm.... 

Can I use this knowledge to get my 21 year old body back for the rest of my time here while I wait?

Can I leverage this knowledge to win the powerball jackpot later this week?

Let's say that you know your a cartoon or avatar ... Then what?

Explain the "positive impact" for me.

I want my game cheat codes!

up down up down left right left right B A select start.

RE: Observe for yourself - Schmoe - 09-26-2023

(09-26-2023, 07:49 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Cool....

Then what?

Jesus already has me in the eternal realm.... 

Can I use this knowledge to get my 21 year old body back for the rest of my time here while I wait?

Can I leverage this knowledge to win the powerball jackpot later this week?

Let's say that you know your a cartoon or avatar ... Then what?

Explain the "positive impact" for me.

I want my game cheat codes!

up down up down left right left right B A select start.

Oh man, what I'd give to have my 21 year old body back.  To go back in time, knowing what I know now, and NOT misread some of those signals a few ladies gave me.  Stupid fucking Schmoe.

RE: Observe for yourself - NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-27-2023

(09-26-2023, 07:15 PM)JosiahPastor Wrote: I say that what is true for you is what you have observed yourself. And when you lose that, you have lost everything. See what you see, not what someone tells you that you see. The ultimate freedom depends on knowing the ultimate Truth. Truth is not what people say it is, it is what it is. And Truth, quite remarkably, sets one free, just like philosophers have said down the ages. So I must ask you, are you making your life or is life making you? Some people can not overcome their programming and evolve past the level of an NPC. Others can become a fully awakened intelligence. They must understand that this body that we identify with is not us, but a vehicle, like a video games character model, for us to interact in this world. This shall be the truth that will outlast the universe.

I am running out of tokens, I am ready to put this old body, on the shelf with all the other antiques.

It was a good run. I have few, if any regrets.

RE: Observe for yourself - BodhisattvaStyle - 09-27-2023

(09-26-2023, 07:15 PM)JosiahPastor Wrote: I say that what is true for you is what you have observed yourself. And when you lose that, you have lost everything. See what you see, not what someone tells you that you see. The ultimate freedom depends on knowing the ultimate Truth. Truth is not what people say it is, it is what it is. And Truth, quite remarkably, sets one free, just like philosophers have said down the ages. So I must ask you, are you making your life or is life making you? Some people can not overcome their programming and evolve past the level of an NPC. Others can become a fully awakened intelligence. They must understand that this body that we identify with is not us, but a vehicle, like a video games character model, for us to interact in this world. This shall be the truth that will outlast the universe.

What you've stated here is something that I too have learned. I think we see this through different truths but i do agree with your opening "See what you see, not what someone tells you that you see. The ultimate freedom depends on knowing the ultimate Truth. "." We Just see it through different lenses, i think.
But, This is something one can only learn by looking deep within themselves. Things like pride and ego have to be mastered by humbling one's self. This is not something most people will ever even wrap their minds around. Let alone achieve. The last thing I had to learn was becoming meek. That is the do or die portion of a true soul search. Pride and ego are the blockers that blinds us from seeing our true identities. Our true spirit within. For those who would never understand this are those who cannot face their own reflections. I was once like that. Once I confessed, not just all that I had done, but confessed to who I really truly was. Just confessing this to myself was the real kicker. The moment I had done this in my own actual truth it was like a mountain had been removed from my spirit and I felt a peace I had never known before. The truth, is what set me free. My own truth! If we can't be honest with ourselves, then we will never see the truth for what is.....only what we want it to be.

Once I had muscled through this revelation of my own self, then I started to see the world around me a lot more clearly. I realized that, kind of like you said, that I had brought most of my torment on my own head, and was thus "controlled" by forces I couldn't escape. Even if that force was my own guilt and or shame. Once I could face that 'man in the mirror' and I could look at myself and not be ashamed of who I was that is when you could see it as I became a "NPC." Even though I may not share your exact view, I can wrap my mind around someone else's "Truth" even if it is not my own. I can see past myself and therfore I can assimilate with what you mean. My view actually isn't far off from yours. That's what made this so interesting to me.

Your post came at a moment in my life where this is what I needed to be reminded of. Not that I had forgotten to trust my own senses or truths of what I see. It is those people who are still blinded by their own hate in their heart sometimes that will twist a reality into their own malevolent "truth."  I have been a privy to this lately, unfortunately. That's why when I read this it was a nice reminder to me. 

I'm really looking forward to leaving this vessel behind one day. I know that this body, this life, this reality is only temporary. That actually gives me a tremendous amount of peace. My spirit is clean because the Truth set me free. 

I never even knew I was blind........until I could see. The Truth opened my eyes.

RE: Observe for yourself - JosiahPastor - 09-27-2023

The most valuable asset we have, actually, is our ability to understand, to do the right thing, to be kind, to be decent. Freedom is for honest people. No man who is not himself honest can be free – he is his own trap. The test of true competence is the end result. Insecurity exists in the absence of knowledge. All security derives from knowledge. All real difficulty stems from no responsibility. Full responsibility is not fault; it is recognition of being cause. I don't need to be told I'm am correct, we will just assume it. All mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!

RE: Observe for yourself - Ninurta - 09-27-2023

(09-27-2023, 09:49 PM)JosiahPastor Wrote: ... All mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!

Will they now? There are a lot of folks out there who are not very good at groveling, but they're pretty good at wrecking stuff.

RE: Observe for yourself - Infolurker - 09-27-2023

(09-27-2023, 10:04 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-27-2023, 09:49 PM)JosiahPastor Wrote: ... All mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!

Will they now? There are a lot of folks out there who are not very good at groveling, but they're pretty good at wrecking stuff.

Wait a minute... I thought King Charles was the Anti Christ???

Is Josiah claiming that title?

RE: Observe for yourself - Schmoe - 09-28-2023

(09-27-2023, 11:43 PM)Infolurker Wrote:
(09-27-2023, 10:04 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Wait a minute... I thought King Charles was the Anti Christ???

Is Josiah claiming that title?

I'll have what he's having, please.