Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Long Road Home Audio book - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue-Nation's Imaginarium (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+--- Forum: Long Stories (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+--- Thread: Long Road Home Audio book (/showthread.php?tid=1282)

Long Road Home Audio book - 727Sky - 09-26-2023

Quote:BOOK DESCRIPTION: ? *Get Ready to Embark on a Heart-Pounding Journey in "LONG ROAD HOME VOL. 1" by Lance K. Ewing!* ? ? Meet Alex Kade, Shanan Sullivan, and their four UCLA film school buddies. Eager for a respite from academic grind, they head to the serene Colorado Rockies for a winter vacation that promises both relaxation and rejuvenation. ?️ ? But then—BAM! An EMP strike sends the U.S. spiraling into a pre-industrial era, where your social status doesn't matter, and your credit card is just a worthless piece of plastic. ? ? Forget parental rescues. Forget limitless credit. When society crumbles, survival becomes the only currency. ?? ? For Alex and Shanan, lovebirds who got engaged in the very same mountain hotel two years prior, the choice is crystal clear: head to North Texas and the sanctuary of a home that may or may not still stand. ?? ? Yet the road is treacherous. With anarchy ruling the land, malevolent opportunists see chaos as their playground. It's not long before our band of heroes crosses paths with a villain so vile, he puts horror films to shame. ?? ?? But don't lose hope. Enter Shanan's dad—a high-ranking Colonel with a no-nonsense attitude and a willingness to rewrite the rulebook to save his daughter and her friends. ??️ ? If your jam is post-apocalyptic adventures that pack family dynamics, relatable characters, and a splash of humor, then buckle up! Lance K. Ewing's "LONG ROAD HOME VOL. 1" is the rollicking read you've been searching for! ?? Is your heart racing yet?
The character Tray would not have made it nearly so far in my world.

RE: Long Road Home Audio book - NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-26-2023

(09-26-2023, 09:48 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:BOOK DESCRIPTION: ? *Get Ready to Embark on a Heart-Pounding Journey in "LONG ROAD HOME VOL. 1" by Lance K. Ewing!* ? ? Meet Alex Kade, Shanan Sullivan, and their four UCLA film school buddies. Eager for a respite from academic grind, they head to the serene Colorado Rockies for a winter vacation that promises both relaxation and rejuvenation. ?️ ? But then—BAM! An EMP strike sends the U.S. spiraling into a pre-industrial era, where your social status doesn't matter, and your credit card is just a worthless piece of plastic. ? ? Forget parental rescues. Forget limitless credit. When society crumbles, survival becomes the only currency. ?? ? For Alex and Shanan, lovebirds who got engaged in the very same mountain hotel two years prior, the choice is crystal clear: head to North Texas and the sanctuary of a home that may or may not still stand. ?? ? Yet the road is treacherous. With anarchy ruling the land, malevolent opportunists see chaos as their playground. It's not long before our band of heroes crosses paths with a villain so vile, he puts horror films to shame. ?? ?? But don't lose hope. Enter Shanan's dad—a high-ranking Colonel with a no-nonsense attitude and a willingness to rewrite the rulebook to save his daughter and her friends. ??️ ? If your jam is post-apocalyptic adventures that pack family dynamics, relatable characters, and a splash of humor, then buckle up! Lance K. Ewing's "LONG ROAD HOME VOL. 1" is the rollicking read you've been searching for! ?? Is your heart racing yet?

Thanks for the recommendation.

I am an audiobook fanatic. They help me with all my time on the road and they help me get my chores done.

I do enjoy a good sci-fi. My brother gave me several post apocalyptic audiobooks, this was one of them. I have not gotten into it yet. 

Will bump it up to next on the list.   In love

RE: Long Road Home Audio book - 727Sky - 09-26-2023

(09-26-2023, 01:23 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 09:48 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Thanks for the recommendation.

I am an audiobook fanatic. They help me with all my time on the road and they help me get my chores done.

I do enjoy a good sci-fi. My brother gave me several post apocalyptic audiobooks, this was one of them. I have not gotten into it yet. 

Will bump it up to next on the list.   In love

It is OK, not the greatest just one to pass the time with