Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Chronovisor: The Vatican's Secret Device to See Through Time - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Chronovisor: The Vatican's Secret Device to See Through Time (/showthread.php?tid=126)

Chronovisor: The Vatican's Secret Device to See Through Time - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-01-2022

For years, its existence was just a rumor. No proof of the Chronovisor was ever found.

But a book released by a Vatican priest would change all that.

I first heard of this "Chronovisor" built in the 1950s by a Benedictine monk no less, scientist and exorcist named Father Pellegrino Ernetti on the Art Bell show.

Ernetti claimed famed Nobel Prize NASA physicist Enrico Fermi and Nazi rocket scientist Wernher von Braun, helped him to build it.

John Chambers, translator/publisher/editor of New Paradigm Books was on Coast to Coast w/Art Bell back in 2002 discussing this device and time travel.

Fr Ernetti died in 1994 without revealing the secret of the Chronovisor but Chambers says evidence is mounting that the Catholic Church is hiding a working model from the rest of the world, supposedly to keep it from getting into evil hands. Sure

Chambers says a Jesuit priest named Father Francois Brune believes the Chronovisor must exist because, in the priest's words,

"Ernetti wouldn't lie about such things."

There you have it folks. It's real and we know Jesuit priests don't *lie*.

Brune died a believer in the Chronovisor in 2019.

We need to assemble a Rogue team and infiltrate the Vatican to retrieve such device. We need a plan and a covert seasoned pilot to whisk us away like a thief in the night. We got a pilot just need a plan. Laughing

RE: Chronovisor: The Vatican's Secret Device to See Through Time - GeauxHomeLittleD - 12-01-2022

I don't doubt there exists a plethora of interesting devices buried in the Vatican vaults, however even if we had a plane for our in-house pilot to fly as a getaway vehicle I don't believe we have the numbers required for the army it will take to get into them. Fire power yes, enough people to use it all no.

RE: Chronovisor: The Vatican's Secret Device to See Through Time - Finspiracy - 12-01-2022

How would the chronovisor function if Mandela effect is real (i strongly believe that it is real). ?

RE: Chronovisor: The Vatican's Secret Device to See Through Time - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-01-2022

Reminds me of the TV series"Devs".

The series gave me the heebie jeebies. Things that make you go, "Hmmm".

RE: Chronovisor: The Vatican's Secret Device to See Through Time - Sol - 12-01-2022

(12-01-2022, 04:45 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Reminds me of the TV series"Devs".

The series gave me the heebie jeebies. Things that make you go, "Hmmm".

I was thinking of exactly the same thing. If such a device exists, whoever owns it would kill to keep it a secret. 

´Devs’ was creepy AF. Time traveling? Doubt it. But seeing past events, that could be. There are memories that linger around and some people are able to sense them, or see them. A machine that picks up on those frequencies and transfer them on screen? Yep. That sounds like ´Devs’.