Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Biden Admin Violated First Amendment By Encouraging Censorship - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Biden Admin Violated First Amendment By Encouraging Censorship (/showthread.php?tid=1236)

Biden Admin Violated First Amendment By Encouraging Censorship - xuenchen - 09-09-2023

Well Clyde, looks like they really did violate The First Amendment.

The courts are saying so (so far), until The NWO Democrats get the payoffs right.

All that Social Media Censoring "Requests" were illegal, but gee willikers, who and what enforces the "penalties" ??

Any bets TOS is neck deep in the "redacted" parts ?? ROFLULz  Cool

ziLINK--> Appeals Court Finds Biden Admin Violated First Amendment By Encouraging Censorship 

Quote:A federal appeals court partially affirmed a lower court’s finding on Friday that Biden administration officials violated the First Amendment by coercing social media companies to censor speech.

The Fifth Circuit affirmed a lower court’s judgement that the White House, Surgeon General, CDC and FBI violated the First Amendment while finding that “the district court erred in finding that the NIAID Officials, CISA Officials, and State Department Officials likely violated Plaintiffs’ First Amendment rights.” Yet it found the injunction, issued by District of Louisiana Judge Terry A. Doughty in July, was “vague and broader than necessary.”

“Ultimately, we find the district court did not err in determining that several officials—namely the White House, the Surgeon General, the CDC, and the FBI—likely coerced or significantly encouraged social-media, platforms to moderate content, rendering those decisions state actions,” the court wrote. “In doing so, the officials likely violated the First Amendment.”

[Image: O-ooh3.gif]

[Image: Mask-Warning.jpg]

RE: Biden Admin Violated First Amendment By Encouraging Censorship - BIAD - 09-11-2023

It doesn't seem to be getting better...
Huh

Quote:Biden tells reporters ‘I’m going to go to bed’ at end of rambling Vietnam press conference

'President Biden clamored for a nap during a rambling 26-minute international press conference in Vietnam
on Sunday that capped off his whirlwind trip to Asia. “I tell you what, I don’t know about you, but I’m going
to go to bed,” Biden, 80, joking during a rambling riff in response to a question about why he hasn’t spoken
to Chinese leader Xi Jinping.

[Image: Biden-china-.jpg?fit=800%2C450&ssl=1]

The president was in Hanoi following the multi-day Group of 20 summit in New Delhi, India, where he basked
in the absence of Xi and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“I’ll just follow my orders here. Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet? I ain’t calling on you,” Biden said
at another point during the presser Sunday. Biden dusted off some of his favorite one-liners and at times appeared
to invent new ones as he fielded a barrage of questions from reporters.

“The Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!'”
Biden said in response to a question about climate change. “Well, there’s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers
out there about global warming,” he added.

Biden also came prepared for some quips from reporters.
“Thank you, Mr. President. I hope you didn’t think that calling only on women would get you softballs tonight,”
Voice of America correspondent Anita Powell said at one point.
“If you sent me a softball I wouldn’t know what to do with it, I’d probably strike out even worse,” Biden joked
in response.

The president also contextualized the geopolitical undertones of his trip to Asia, namely in relation to China, which
loomed large even in Xi’s absence. “What this trip was about — it was less about containing China. I don’t want to
contain China,” Biden contended. “I just want to make sure we have a relationship with China that is on the up and
up, squared away.”

Xi is believed to have skipped the G20 summit due to frayed relations with host nation India. He dispatched Chinese
Premier Li Qiang there on his behalf instead. Biden postulated during the press conference that China’s now-sputtering
economy would dampen the prospects of an invasion of Taiwan.

Many experts have feared, however, that China’s economic situation would fuel desperation in Beijing and bolster the
odds of an invasion. “I think China has a difficult economic problem right now for a whole range of reasons that relate
to international growth and lack thereof and the policies that China has followed,” Biden told reporters.

“I don’t think it’s going to cause China to invade Taiwan; matter of fact, the opposite. It probably didn’t have the same
capacity that it had before.” At the end of the press conference, Biden was cut off mid-sentence by an aide who said
the press conference was over. Following his pitstop in Hanoi to shore up relations with Vietnamese leaders, widely
seen as a strategically important ally in the Asia Pacific, Biden is expected to jet off to Alaska, where he will mark
the 22nd anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks...'
Archived New York Post:

RE: Biden Admin Violated First Amendment By Encouraging Censorship - ABNARTY - 09-11-2023

Yes. Yes they did. It is clear as day.  

My question is now what? 

Let me guess, my MSM watching friends and family will say it's a nothing burger and blame Trump. Because reasons.

Meanwhile, the IC wipes their rear ends with the Constitution. Did I get it right?

RE: Biden Admin Violated First Amendment By Encouraging Censorship - dbcowboy - 09-11-2023

I <redacted> love <redacted> <redacted> Biden <redacted> a railroad crossing.

Sure