Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now (/showthread.php?tid=1231)

Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - xuenchen - 09-06-2023

VP Kamala was asked an obviously staged question while oddly enough, in Jakarta, Indonesia at an event that J.Biden "decided" to skip !!

Strange coincidences happening with J.Biden.

Jill gets COVID again !!

H.Biden ready to get indicted for that gun charge.

J.Biden skips out suddenly after giving a Vet The CMOH leaving the guy just standing there !!

Now Kamala gives the fake "surprise" look after that question.

I say J.Biden quits soon !!!

Democrats need a "stable (no horse pun intended)" Candidate to run in the Primaries and in the 2024 Election. 

J.Biden too shaky.

She's getting "GR-O_oooo-MED" for takeover any time now !!!!

I can't wait for the word salad speech she will be giving at her "swearing in" (not swearing at).

Smile Laughing

Kamala Harris: Every VP Understands They ‘May Have to Take Over’ Role of President If Necessary

Quote:Vice President Kamala Harris said she would be ready to take over the role of president if necessary.

“Joe Biden is going to be fine, so that is not going to come to fruition,” Harris told the Associated Press in Jakarta, Indonesia, replying to an interviwer’s question. “But let us also understand that every vice president — every vice president — understands that when they take the oath they must be very clear about the responsibility they may have to take over the job of being president.”

“I’m no different,” she added.

Harris claimed that Biden, 82, is “smart” and able to understand “complex” issues. He is able to deliver, she added, noting the administration’s record.

“I see him every day,” Harris said about Biden. “A substantial amount of time we spend together is in the Oval Office, where I see how his ability to understand issues and weave through complex issues in a way that no one else can to make smart and important decisions on behalf of the American people have played out.”

“And so I will say to you that I think the American people ultimately want to know that their president delivers. And Joe Biden delivers,” she said.

Watch the expression and gestures as she gives it all away ROFLULz

RE: Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-06-2023

On that note, here's a scary photo & thought... Rolleyes

[Image: niCQBoq.jpg]

RE: Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - Ninurta - 09-06-2023

It's taking them longer than I expected. I gave Jao Bai Den a maximum of 8 months in office before they 25th Amendmented him and installed Heels-Up Harris. What I failed to account for was Pelosi having to take time out from King- (Queen-) making to fight for her political life and control of the House. when that happened, their regime change plans had to be put on hold, and ultimately slowed down.

It's a scary thought. While I don't believe Harris would have a hope in hell of winning an honest election as the primary on the ticket, her time in office between her installation and her ignominious exit could see an awful lot of damage done by her sheer incompetence.

In an election, she wouldn't stand a chance without the Democrat Vote Theft Machine. The only actual votes she would get would be from the "strait ticket" voters and the "Grrrl Pwr vs, Glass Ceiling" voters. Anyone voting on the basis of competence to do the job would necessarily vote for anyone or anything OTHER THAN Harris.

China is probably printing up the pre-voted ballot box stuffer ballots as we speak, just in case...

RE: Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - dbcowboy - 09-06-2023

This is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Wink

RE: Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - xuenchen - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 08:41 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: On that note, here's a scary photo & thought... Rolleyes

[Image: niCQBoq.jpg]

RE: Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - Schmoe - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 10:11 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: This is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Wink

Immediately after getting sworn in, she cackles so hard it opens up a wormhole, through which the rest of the demons come, and we all get eaten.

RE: Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - ABNARTY - 09-11-2023

Yup. He's doing just fine. Excellent!

I see him everyday. He loves his applesauce. He can sometimes stay awake for more than 20 minutes. He can understand whole sentences. And he likes cartoons. 

Fit as a fiddle! And anybody who says differently is a bigot.

RE: Kamala Getting Ready !! Here it comes any day now - Schmoe - 09-11-2023

(09-11-2023, 10:23 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Yup. He's doing just fine. Excellent!

I see him everyday. He loves his applesauce. He can sometimes stay awake for more than 20 minutes. He can understand whole sentences. And he likes cartoons. 

Fit as a fiddle! And anybody who says differently is a bigot.

[Image: d38464a90b8c7350b1f70ccf47f71407]

"Did I eat already?"