Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Cryptozoology (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! (/showthread.php?tid=1194)

Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! - BIAD - 08-26-2023

A Classic Silly-Season article!
Smile

Quote:Mysterious naked 'wolf man' spotted in Germany's Harz mountains:
Hikers take photo of man 'naked and holding a wooden spear near a ruined castle'

The man was spotted by two hikers in the Blankenburg area in Germany

'A mysterious 'wolf man' has been spotted roaming around the woods in the Harz mountains of central Germany
according to Bild. The man, who is believed to have lived in the forest for five years, was captured on camera by
two hikers, who reportedly saw him sitting naked and holding a wooden spear at the foot of a ruined castle.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1225]
A Kubrick reject?                                                                                 The Harz mountains.

The blurry photos show the man looking extremely hairy or covered in dirt, as he sits on the ground and appears
to play with the sand. Gina Weiss, 31, and her friend Tobi, 38, were walking in Blankenburg in the state of Saxony
-Anhalt, as dusk fell on Tuesday evening.

Ms Weiss told German newspaper Bild: 'When we reached the sand caves, we saw the wolf man. He stood up high
on one of the caves and held a long wooden stick like a lance in his arm. 'He wouldn’t take his eyes of us, said nothing.
He looked dirty like a Stone Age man from a history book.' The pair said the encounter with the man, thought to be in
his 40s, lasted about ten minutes.

It is not the first time the supposed 'wolf man' has been spotted in the Blankenburg region. Authorities said they have
received multiple reports over the last half decade of a figure wearing wolf fur or in a wolf costume in the forest. One
frightened walker called police officers in March asking for 'help' after spotting a 'wolf man running around'.

On other occasions fire sites and shelters made out of branches have been spotted.
Alexander Beck, the head of Blackburn fire brigade said: 'Someone clearly knows how to live outside and adapt to the
changing seasons.'  However, a volunteer with the local fire service told the Telegraph that the most recent sighting was
'nonsense' and suggested the photos were 'a prank'.

Almost a third of Germany is covered in dense forest and so myths and legends of people living off the land tend to crop
up. The dense woodland has been an inspiration for stories and fairy tales for centuries, including those created by German
Brothers Grimm...'
Archived Daily Mail Article:

'suggested the photos were 'a prank'...  Laughing

You've got to love the lazy and cheap way the mainstream media churn this shite out!

This 'wolfman' -(because this descriptive sells better than just a scruffy caveman!) is reported to be in Germany and turns up
in a well-known German news-outlet call Bild. The Daily Mail in their wisdom, need to sell the article with a local slant.
An outlandish report from Germany may have little impact on those who live on the island where it pisses down all the way
through Summer, so they supposedly grab a quote from an English Fire Brigade superior solely based on the fact the word
'fire' was used in a previous sentence!

"Alexander Beck, the head of Blackburn fire brigade said..." Blackburn?!! A town in the north-west of England and is over
800 miles away from the location of this article! What the... well, you know the word.
Shy

RE: Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! - kdog - 08-26-2023

Looks like the dude is living his best life.

RE: Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! - Ninurta - 08-26-2023

I apologize. I never meant to get caught on film - who knew tourists carried cameras?

==========================================================

I wish it was a clearer picture - I'd particularly like to get a closer look at the face and feet. The face to look for signs of "primitiveness", and the feet to see how splayed the toes are - people who habitually go without shoes for a lifetime generally have more widely splayed toes.

There have been reports of "relict" Neanderthals in the Altai mountains. maybe the Hartz Mountains have one of their own... I'd have to dig out my maps to estimate distances to Schoeningen and Lehringen, both places where wooden spears have been found dating back, well, to a long, LONG time ago.

RE: Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! - F2d5thCav - 08-26-2023

This is what I meant when long ago I mentioned "feral humans".

A better version of the photo here:

[Image: wolfman.jpg]

Cheers

RE: Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! - GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-26-2023

To me he just looks like a normal man albeit really dirty- probably rubs down with dirt on purpose to keep bugs off and keep his scent down so as not to scare off prey. 

My take:

After being sick and tired of everyone's shit Ulrich said "Fuck that!" and walks into the wilderness to live the rest of his life without other people- especially ex-wives.

RE: Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! - ABNARTY - 08-27-2023

I would love to believe this. However...

It's Germany. Is there even enough space for a genuine wild man to run around freely?

RE: Caveman or Wolfman, The Choice Is Yours! - F2d5thCav - 08-29-2023

Meanwhile, Daily Express has discovered the "Missing Link"  Laughing

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1806870/Family-walking-all-fours-missing-link-man-and-ape

Cheers