Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? (/showthread.php?tid=1185)

IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Infolurker - 08-24-2023

A very long article on the subject. I will quote a few highlights but there is too much to quote it all. It will be interesting when our interdimensional demons are paraded around by the Vatican pushing a new religion.

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2023/08/22/deception2/

Quote:If ET life is something Vatican officials have privately considered for some time, why speak of it so openly in recent years, in what some perceive as a careful, doctrinal unveiling toward a mysterious goal? Is this a deliberate effort by church officials to “warm up” the laity to ET disclosure? Are official church publications on the subject an attempt to soften the blow before disclosure arrives, in order to help the faithful retain their orthodoxy in light of unprecedented forthcoming knowledge?

The curious connection between the Vatican’s spokespersons and the question of extraterrestrials and salvation was further hinted at in the May 2008 [i]L’Osservatore Romano[/i] interview with Father Funes in an article titled “The Extraterrestrial Is My Brother.” In the English translation of the Italian feature, Funes responds to the question of whether extraterrestrials would need to be redeemed, which he believes should not be assumed. “God was made man in Jesus to save us,” he says. “If other intelligent beings exist, it is not said that they would have need of redemption. They could remain in full friendship with their Creator.”[iii]

By “full friendship,” Funes reflected how some Vatican theologians accept the possibility that an extraterrestrial species may exist that is morally superior to men—closer to God than we fallen humans are—and that, as a consequence, [i]they may come here to evangelize us[/i]. Father Guy Consolmagno took up this same line of thinking when he wrote in his book, [i]Brother Astronomer: Adventures of a Vatican Scientist[/i]:

So the question of whether or not one should evangelize is really a moot point. Any alien we find will learn and change from contact with us, just as we will learn and change from contact with them. It’s inevitable. And they’ll be evangelizing us, too

While Christ is the First and the Last Word (the Alpha and the Omega) spoken to humanity, he is not necessarily the [i]only[/i] word spoke to the universe… For, the Word spoken to us does not seem to exclude an equivalent “Word” spoken to aliens. They, too, could have had their “Logos-event”. Whatever that event might have been, it does not have to be a repeated death-and-resurrection, if we allow God more imagination than some religious thinkers seem to have had. For God, as omnipotent, is not restricted to one form of language, the human.

And then there is that LUCIFER device at Mt. Graham, which was previously described on the Vatican Observatory website as “NASA AND THE VATICAN’S INFRARED TELESCOPE CALLED [LUCIFER]—A German built, NASA and The Vatican owned and funded Infrared Telescope…for looking at NIBIRU/NEMESIS,”[ix]  which was only removed after we notified the general public about it.

Are Rome and other world powers using the LUCIFER device to observe something the rest of us cannot see—something they believe represents this ancient war (or worse, keeping an eye on approaching end-times angelic transportation devices/UFOs—something Father Malachi Martin hinted at)? The latter theory is interesting in light of the demonic name of the infrared device. Infrared telescopes can detect objects too cool or far away and faint to be observed in visible light, such as distant planets, some nebulae, and brown dwarf stars. Additionally, infrared radiation has longer wavelengths than visible light, which means it can pass through astronomical gas and dust without being scattered. Objects and areas obscured from view in the visible spectrum, including the center of the Milky Way, can thus be observed by LUCIFER’s infrared technology.

Then at 7:35 AM, astronomers working at the Marshall Space Flight Center came up with something unusual. Using a modified high-sensitivity “hard” x-ray telescope, mysterious objects deep inside the rift had been located—hundreds of thousands of them—some bigger than football fields and others smaller than houses, moving toward Earth. The researchers couldn’t explain the curiosity, only that the armada of objects would breach the rift’s opening and enter Earth’s atmosphere in less than an hour

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Schmoe - 08-24-2023

I can just see the Kenneth Copelands of the world...

"Now I say again unto you, my faithful flock!  Hear the WORD of our brothers from Zeta Reticuli!  They confided in ME, that WE have to help them get home!  And they can't do that without DONATIONS!!!"

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-24-2023

We are well into the End Times as foretold in The Bible.

Revelation 12:1-6 has already occurred on September 23-24, 2017.

I felt it when it happened, before I even found out about the constellations of 2017, and knew that this was the beginning of the end. Only the Fukushima disaster of 2011 felt similar, in that I knew that day that the world could never be the same again.

Actually, looking over the 21st Century Pandemic thread - Rogue Thread Link - it sure looks like that's when Anthony Fauci got together with China to create COVID-19. Looks like the Devil got to work pretty fast once he was defeated in the heavens and cast down to Earth.

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Infolurker - 08-24-2023

(08-24-2023, 02:34 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: We are well into the End Times as foretold in The Bible.

I felt it when it happened, before I even found out about the constellations of 2017, and knew that this was the beginning of the end. Only the Fukushima disaster of 2011 felt similar, in that I knew that day that the world could never be the same again.

Actually, looking over the 21st Century Pandemic thread - Rogue Thread Link - it sure looks like that's when Anthony Fauci got together with China to create COVID-19. Looks like the Devil got to work pretty fast once he was defeated in the heavens and cast down to Earth.

Another September, 2023..... 7 years before 2030.

Revelation 12 sign AGAIN: Feast of Trumpets 2023. A child is born and the wedding feast is coming!

RAPTURE - 2023 REVELATION 12 SIGN

Feast of Trumpets Rapture? - Final Revelation 12 Sign Revealed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NERh_kfqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQazQSEDeIA&t=313s

A 7 Year Covenant with Many Confirmed? U.N. Summit September 18 2023 | Prophecy Update 2023

Quote:A 7 Year Covenant with Many Confirmed | U.N. Summit September 18 2023 | Prophecy Update 2023. A seven year covenant with many John MacArthur, Voddie Baucham, Paul Washer, are some Biblical teaching references.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yWR6ZaGC5Q

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-24-2023

Really? Again? Six years later (hum).

So this once-in-a-lifetime event reoccurs along with the Feast of Trumps (that I never mentioned)?

I didn't feel this one coming, just waiting for the next signs to occur, like the vials and trumpets.

That is incredibly soon, thanks for the heads up.

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Ninurta - 08-24-2023

(08-24-2023, 02:34 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: We are well into the End Times as foretold in The Bible.

What do you mean "before I found out about the constellations of 2017"? Found out what about them?

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - p358 - 08-24-2023

Just having fun ... well maybe!

What if .......

Trumpets are not the musical instrument ... they are the followers of Trump.

Lol.

On topic, the Vatican is the Seat of Satan on Earth.

That is all you need to know.

PSmile

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Snarl - 08-24-2023

(08-24-2023, 03:03 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Really? Again? Six years later (hum).

So this once-in-a-lifetime event reoccurs along with the Feast of Trumps (that I never mentioned)?

I didn't feel this one coming, just waiting for the next signs to occur, like the vials and trumpets.

Seems cyclic to me ... nothing once-in-a-lifetime necessarily.

Remember when people were reporting those 'sky tearing sounds'? And they recorded them? I remember people speculating as to what those were, but not many associated them with the Trumpets of Heaven sounding-off.

Here are some other bits of history that'll make you go, "Huh?"

Wish I could do full size pictures. Somebody help an old man.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1213][Image: attachment.php?aid=1214][Image: attachment.php?aid=1215][Image: attachment.php?aid=1216]

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Infolurker - 08-24-2023

(08-24-2023, 04:26 AM)p358 Wrote: Just having fun ... well maybe!

What if .......

Lol.

PSmile

Are you referring to the Kim Clemet Prophecies? He had been predicting Trump for years.

(08-24-2023, 04:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

What do you mean "before I found out about the constellations of 2017"? Found out what about them?

The events in Revelation 12: 1-6 were actually talking about a celestial event that occurred in September 2017. I was working outdoors back then when a voice popped into my head and told me that day was the beginning of the end times. Only later did I discover the connection when I was browsing online. Ever since I've been waiting on any new signs from the Bible to happen, not thinking about that one in 2017 having a replay this year, six years later. Apparently, it happens about four times every one thousand years.

https://earthsky.org/human-world/biblical-signs-in-the-sky-september-23-2017/

https://redmoonrapture.org/2017/05/24/revelation-12-a-sign-in-the-heavens-september-2017/

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Schmoe - 08-24-2023

(08-24-2023, 04:26 AM)p358 Wrote: Just having fun ... well maybe!

What if .......

Lol.

PSmile

Laughing Laughing

Nobody saw it coming, The Trumpettes!®

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Snarl - 08-24-2023

(08-24-2023, 02:47 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I was working outdoors back then when a voice popped into my head and told me that day was the beginning of the end times.

Wow!! Would've blown my mind.

Do you remember anything else (realizing that was a ways back)? Did you ask a question in return?

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - p358 - 08-25-2023

(08-24-2023, 01:39 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Are you referring to the Kim Clemet Prophecies? He had been predicting Trump for years.
No.  Am looking at them now.

PSmile

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-25-2023

(08-24-2023, 03:56 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 02:47 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I was working outdoors back then when a voice popped into my head and told me that day was the beginning of the end times.

Wow!! Would've blown my mind.

Do you remember anything else (realizing that was a ways back)? Did you ask a question in return?

I was out at a friend's place, cutting and splitting firewood we were selling. I got this odd feeling out of the blue while using the hydraulic wood splitter. It was like an acute sense of my surroundings that stretched out to the horizon in every direction. It distracted me to the point of stopping what I was doing to look up and around. Then a voice popped into my head that told me that this day was the beginning of the end times of the Bible. I can't say if those were the exact words, but that was the meaning. The whole thing lasted for about a minute, perhaps a little less. It stunned me and made me depressed in the same way Fukushima made me feel when it happened and I first heard about it.

I never asked any questions, it was more like a public service announcement, a statement that needed no questions as it was the answer to a question I've had already. Also, the incident filled me with dread that consumed me for a while, so no thoughts of prayer or asking questions until later. Now that I think about it, I believe that incident is what led me to go back to research the end-times prophecies and find that connection to the celestial events at that time.

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Infolurker - 08-25-2023

(08-24-2023, 12:55 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 03:03 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Really? Again? Six years later (hum).

Seems cyclic to me ... nothing once-in-a-lifetime necessarily.

Remember when people were reporting those 'sky tearing sounds'? And they recorded them? I remember people speculating as to what those were, but not many associated them with the Trumpets of Heaven sounding-off.

Here are some other bits of history that'll make you go, "Huh?"

Wish I could do full size pictures. Somebody help an old man.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1213][Image: attachment.php?aid=1214][Image: attachment.php?aid=1215][Image: attachment.php?aid=1216]

Oh my, not this again..... don't fall for this crazy BS.

Quote:Dionysus was born of a virgin on 25 December
  • Dionysus was neither born of a virgin or likely to have been born on the 25th.
  • One legend (the god of Ecstasy) has him born as son of Zeus and Persephone – neither of whom were virgins.
  • Others, like Diodorus Siculus, claim he was conceived after Zeus impregnated Semele. Semele was then kill by a jealous Hera (Zeus’ wife) with the result that Zeus took the still-alive foetus of Dionysus, sewed him into his thigh and grew him there until he was ready to be born.
  • There is no reference to his birthday in any original sources and any reference to this is a forgery with the earliest, the Orpheus Amulet, dating only back to the 20th century AD.
He was called Holy Child and was placed in a manger
  • There is no evidence or accounts of this.
He turned water into wine
  • He did turn water into wine but this account comes from Achilles Tatius whose writing in the 2nd century is both written after the Gospels and is generally considered a parody of the Christian story.
Both were traveling teachers and performed miracles
  • True! But this is true of practically every deity so is far too general to draw a direct copy.
Was god of the vine
  • True of Dionysus but not Jesus.
  • In John 15, Jesus does refer to himself as the true vine but he is using it as an analogy for growing spiritually in him, he never calls himself god of the vine.
  • In the case of Dionysus, he was quite literary the patron god of grape vines. This was the same way the Hellenistic religion had a patron god or spirit for everything.
Had 12 Disciples
  • He had numerous followers but never 12 disciples.
  • His direct followers were often women he has turned crazy like in the Greek tragedy ‘The Bacchae’.
Rode in a triumphant procession on a donkey
  • He is depicted riding on a mule while people wave ivory branches.
  • This was common practice in the Greco-Roman culture as it was how a victorious Emperor, religious figure or General were welcomed to a city. It was similar to the custom of rolling out a red carpet these days.
  • This in many ways support the historical evidence of Jesus, as it shows he was being reacted to in a way that was to be expected by people from this time and place.
Depicted as being hung from a tree

The Orpheus Amulet forgery – Claiming to be Dionysus crucified it actually dates only as far back as the 20th century
  • This is the forgery from the 20th century known as the Orpheus Amulet.
  • Dionysus was killed but it wasn’t by crucifixion. In Diodorus Siculus, Dionysus was captured by titans while he was a child, after which he was boiled alive before being consumed.
  • He was also resurrected but this was not after three days of being in a tomb. In Dionysus’ story, Zeus finds out about the titans killing him so goes on a bloody course of vengeance, after which he restores Dionysus to life from the left overs of Dionysus’ heart.
He was a king that was ritually killed and eaten in a Eucharist ritual
  • Likely a corruption of the story just mentioned, this was not a ritualistic killing or eating.
  • There is no evidence or accounts of human followers ritually repeating this and no evidence of them ever calling any of their festivals Eucharistic feasts.
Rose from the dead on 25th March
  • There is no evidence or accounts of this.
They had the same trial
  • No they didn’t; the trial being referred to is the trial of Dionysus in the earlier mention book ‘The Bacchae’. It is nothing like the trial of Jesus.
  • Dionysus lets himself be taken so he can publicly humiliate King Penteus, who claimed Dionysus was not a God. After humiliation, Dionysus then graphically has the king torn to pieces by his demented followers, one of whom is King Penthius’ own mother!
He was called, God of Gods, Anointed One, Begotten Son, Saviour, Redeemer, the Alpha and Omega, King of Kings
  • There is no evidence or account of Dionysus ever being referred to by any of these titles.
Conclusion
It is clear beyond doubt that Jesus is not a copy of Dionysus. Any link between the two is either a forgery, a misunderstanding or too general for any meaningful comparison to be made. Just like with claims of Jesus being based on Horus, these claims are either made by those who intentionally mis-convey the truth or have not properly researched the characters Jesus is meant to be impersonating.

https://youth.rcdow.org.uk/voices/jesus-rewritten-saviour-dionysus-vs-jesus/

https://youth.rcdow.org.uk/voices/is-jesus-based-on-horus/

Quote:[b]What’s Claimed[/b]

By looking through the internet, watching Zeitgeist and chatting with a couple of people who believe it, these are the things that the story of Jesus copies from the story of Horus:
  • Horus was born of a virgin called Isis on 25 December in a cave.
  • He had an earthly father named Seb, which translates to Joseph.
  • His birth was foretold by a star in the east, which three wise men followed to see him.
  • He was baptised by Anup the Baptiser.
  • Horus had 12 disciples.
  • Horus performed miracles, like raising El-Osiris from the dead and walking on water.
  • He gave a sermon on the mount.
  • They both were crucified between two thieves before being buried for three days and being resurrected.
  • Both were known by the following titles: Christ, anointed one, the way the truth and light, messiah, son of man.
If, of course, this is true then it would be fair to say that Jesus was a copycat of Horus; but let’s ex
amine each of these claims a bit closer.
[b]Horus was born of a virgin Isis on 25 December in a cave[/b]
  • Horus’ mother was indeed Isis but there are no Egyptologists who claim she was a virgin. She was a goddess married to Horus’ father, Osiris.
  • The legend of Horus’ birth, according to Plutarch, involved Isis making love to the dead body of Osiris and Horus being conceived from that.
  • There is no evidence that Horus was born in a cave. James Frazer, considered one of the founding fathers of modern anthropology and who studied Ancient Egypt, claimed Horus was born in a swamp.
  • Horus’ birthday is disputable, with Plutarch saying it was around the winter solstice while other sources claim it was in late November. Either way, this doesn’t actually matter as Christians don’t claim 25 December is Jesus’ birthday, but celebrate it there as symbolism of light re-entering the world.
[b]He had an earthly father named Seb, which translates to Joseph[/b]

Seb (Geb) The god of the earth, laying on the ground
  • In Egyptian mythology, Seb is God of the Earth and is never said to be the father of Horus.
  • Seb was Osiris’ father in some accounts, so there may be some mash up of these two facts.
  • Seb doesn’t translate to Joseph and is better translated as Geb.
[b]His birth was foretold by a star in the east, which three wise men followed to see him[/b]
  • There is no evidence or account of either of these claims.
  • The bible doesn’t state the number of wise men; that’s a song where they’re known as kings.
[b]He was baptised by Anup the Baptiser[/b]
  • There is no evidence or account of this person ever existing.
[b]Horus had 12 disciples[/b]
  • Several sources, like Barbara Watterson in her book Gods of Ancient Egypt, mentions Horus had four followers but there are none that claim 12.
  • Horus was meant to also have a load of metal workers, so maybe this is where they are getting this from.
[b]Horus performed miracles, like raising El-Osiris from the dead and walking on water[/b]
  • As a deity, Horus did perform some miracles.
  • There is no account of him walking on water.
  • There is no account of him raising Osiris from the dead. Osiris stayed in the underworld and became God of the dead.
  • Why are they referring to Osiris as El-Osiris? El was never put in front of Osiris’ name as it doesn’t function that way in the Egyptian language.
[b]He gave a sermon on the mount[/b]

• There is no evidence or account of this claim.
[b]They both were crucified between two thieves before being buried for three days and being resurrected[/b]
  • The first written evidence of deities in Egypt comes from the Early Dynastic Period (cerca 3,100 – 2,686 BC). The first historical record of crucifixion was about 519 BC, by the Persians. The legend of Horus was well established literally thousands of years before crucifixion was even a concept.
[b]Both were known by the following titles: Christ, anointed one, the way, the truth and light, messiah, son of man[/b]
[b]Conclusion[/b]
Jesus is clearly not a rewritten saviour based on the Ancient Egyptian god Horus. There is no original source evidence to lend many of the claims a shed of validity. These claims about Horus should be viewed as nothing more than a poorly put-together hoax.

RE: IS THE VATICAN CONNECTED TO COMING GREAT DECEPTION? - Snarl - 08-27-2023

(08-25-2023, 02:13 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Oh my, not this again..... don't fall for this crazy BS.

Quote:[b]What’s Claimed[/b]

[b]Both were known by the following titles: Christ, anointed one, the way, the truth and light, messiah, son of man[/b]
[b]Conclusion[/b]
Jesus is clearly not a rewritten saviour based on the Ancient Egyptian god Horus. There is no original source evidence to lend many of the claims a shed of validity. These claims about Horus should be viewed as nothing more than a poorly put-together hoax.

Sorry.

I try not to fall for any of it.

God's real. I have met Him.

He never told me to share my encounter. He never told me not to. Didn't mention having kids either. Laughing

People need what they need. Call it belief. Call it faith. I don't have a problem with that either. A lot of that is what makes a working society possible.

Many of my neighbors are Amish. Know what I like the most about them? I don't know jack-shit about what they 'believe in', because no one has ever told me. _Ever_