Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
A Strange Unearthly Ranch - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: A Strange Unearthly Ranch (/showthread.php?tid=1164)

A Strange Unearthly Ranch - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-19-2023

Bedtime podcast story...

[Image: B6Rb17c.jpg]
Spotify Podcast

Quote:Episode Description

Ten miles from Bosler, Wyoming sits a ranch with a rather unusual feature. A well over 350 feet deep. A miracle well whose builder was told that he would never strike water. And yet, he did.

Pat McGuire's well is an enduring mystery. It's the largest artesian well ever dug in Wyoming, and it was dug in an area that everyone said would be dry. But Pat had faith and a little guidance from an alien angel named Michael. This well would bring with it a host of UFOs, alien abductions, hypnosis sessions, bids for governor, nationwide publicity, and a small cult.

Pat's story is a cautionary tale, and one that should be handled with care. And as his son, David Riedel put it, “...we should feel impelled to investigate and rescue a community living with the trauma of the unknown and indescribable. A community we greeted with sneers and derision for so long, a community we pushed to the outskirts of our cultural limits to be safely ignored. If it is all true ― or it is all lies and sickness ― we should approach both valuations with care and consideration, even skepticism, but not with the intense ridicule so many of us have given them for so long.”

[Image: QRPIoga.jpg]
Quote:Nearly 30 years ago I had the privilege of being one of a group of three visitors invited to witness UFO activity on Pat McGuire's ranch east of Bosler, Wyoming. Bosler has a population of 8 people. East of Bosler has more antelope than people. That is where McGuire's high-country barley ranch (with some cattle) was located. This rancher had reported cattle multilations all during the 1970s. He had been interviewed by Professor Leo Sprinkle, a paranormal psychologist whose specialty was studying UFO abductees, at the University of Wyoming in Laramie. My former Graduate student, Greg Bean, worked as a reporter for the Casper Star Tribune. He suggested to me that he would arrange a visit to the McGuire ranch and bring along a photographer." Would I like to come along," he asked. "Sure," I said.

His front page article in the Sunday, June 29, 1980 issue of The Casper Star-Tribune deftly reports details of our late night observance of strange objects blinking in the sky and gyrating in impossible patterns up and down and sideways as though they were putting on a show for us at 3 am. The show lasted for perhaps 5 minutes or so. But what happened previous to this display of agility and speed and blinking colors was not reported as it might have been too unbelievable for newspaper readers.

P.S. I might add that as I typed this article weird things happened that caused the computer to stop in its tracks in the middle of a number of sentences. It took me three times as long to type.

A Strange Unearthly Ranch

RE: A Strange Unearthly Ranch - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-23-2023

More Wyoming...

Just discovered the original US-based UFO Magazine appears to be online again and selling digital downloads of some early issues.

[Image: 0HSq5Un.jpg]

UFO Magazine, Inc.

They always had some of the best magazine covers.

[Image: 5ggCXUD.jpg]
[Image: fQIMIzc.jpg]

Stranger things...

[Image: TQevfbz.jpg]
[Image: CdaG0tg.jpg]

Hawks Hill Ranch: Premium Full-Blood Wagyu since 2015.