Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
All This News Has Me Wondering - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: All This News Has Me Wondering (/showthread.php?tid=1150)

Pages: 1 2

All This News Has Me Wondering - Schmoe - 08-16-2023

I belong to the Aliens subreddit, and was having a discussion with somebody that I thought I'd share here to get some input.

Tom Delonge is at it again with his cryptic tweet bullshit.  I have nothing against Tom, but his appearance on Joe Rogan was a joke, and he even did an Ask Me Anything at the other site, which was an even bigger joke.

The gist of both was, "I know things, and know people who know things, but I can't tell you."

So on this subreddit, we were talking about Tom, and I mentioned to somebody that Steven Greer called Tom, Elizondo, and all their TTSA-former-intel-spook A-Team ilk, a bunch of government plants.  Which to me was funny, because I sometimes look at Greer and wonder the same thing about him.

The other redditor said that Greer in the past said Tom is part of the Disclosure Project.  I said, then Greer is contradicting himself, because he just said that about not trusting TTSA.

So this got me wondering.  Apparently Greer and Delonge were friends in all of this, years ago, to the point that Delonge would hang out with Greer at Greer's house.  I'm thinking they had a falling out, possibly around the time Tom started meeting all these high-up, in the know, government agents and officials.

Greer has maintained that the aliens are benevolent, and want to guide us in the right direction.  Delonge seems to be going with the "threat" narrative that Elizondo/TTSA likes to push.

Then I started thinking, why Tom Delonge in the first place?  Is it because he's long been known as a UFO-enthusiast, and is super popular among the younger generation?  Is it because "they" know that more and more people don't trust the government, so the message/narrative might be better received from Tom's mouth over, say, some unknown government agent, or even the president?

I'm not saying Tom is malicious in this, I think he means well, and so does Greer.  I also agree with Greer that Tom is being used.  Hell, if I was suddenly invited to these secret meetings with people in the know, and they put on an act and told me terrible things about the alien threat, I might have gone along with it too.  Probably not though, I'm sure I mistrust the government more than Tom ever did.

The TTSA crowd keeps calling them a threat.  I think the only threat they pose is to the petrodollar, and that has all the elites riled up and terrified.  Say the aliens came here to break our chains of the rampant corruption throughout the world's governments, businesses, etc.  The elites would positively shit themselves.  Maybe THAT is the big threat to national security.

As for now, I side with Greer.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - quintessentone - 08-16-2023

If aliens were a global threat to humanity would not world governments cooperate against a common enemy or are they beyond any type of cooperation for the good of all humanity?

I happen to believe aliens are trying to help us not kill ourselves off and are obviously not succeeding.

If governments have alien technology then they are using is as tools for keeping power and don't want us to know the severity of the danger we all are in. If we did, would we people all over the world overthrow our governments?

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Schmoe - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 03:45 PM)quintessentone Wrote: If aliens were a global threat to humanity would not world governments cooperate against a common enemy or are they beyond any type of cooperation for the good of all humanity?

I happen to believe aliens are trying to help us not kill ourselves off and are obviously not succeeding.

If governments have alien technology then they are using is as tools for keeping power and don't want us to know the severity of the danger we all are in. If we did, would we people all over the world overthrow our governments?

Agreed.  I think if they are here, they're not here to annihilate us.  I could be wrong, but I don't get that feeling.

It's actually terrifying to think the government has alien technology.  It would make a false flag so much easier to pull off.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Ninurta - 08-16-2023

I'm a firm believer in watching what people DO rather than listening to what they SAY. With that in mind, I think - if "aliens" are here - that they are neither here to help nor to destroy us. If they were, and they had all those alien superpowers, it would have already been done by now, whichever way they wanted it to go. They've had plenty of time to either fix or conquer us with that alien super-tech. Since they have done neither, then neither can be their goal.

They do, however, appear to be inordinately fond of kidnapping folks and "probing" their various orifices. That may well be the only reason they are here - they are either studying us like bugs under glass, or are just up for some super-kinky sex tourism.

Regarding the various gurus like Greer, Icke,Elizondo, etc., I don't trust any of them. I think bullshitters gonna bullshit. I've listened to Greer, and his whole pitch seems to be "I know stuff, but can't tell you that stuff, because I'll get into trouble with The Powers That Be who control that stuff, but for a nominal fee, I can take you on an alien mind-fuck tour out in the desert where you can communicate with them only using your awesome mind power! Make sure to hit that sign-up sheet and send me your check, because space is limited!"

I also have a friend who Elizondo tried to fuck pretty hard, set up a meeting with him and some "brass" in a hotel, then recorded the meeting and tried to run it on TV on some kind of alien disclosure program. My friend had a time of it when that happened, and I believe damned near lost his security clearance - and he is in a government intel outfit, so it would have killed his entire career.

So piss on those "alien gurus" - they're 'as as full of shit as Adamski and Billy Meier. I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him, and these days my arm ain't what it used to be.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-16-2023

I'm with Ninurta on this one! I don't trust ANY of those asshats! They're all making money off of it one way or another. Do I believe UFOs are real? Yes, I've had experiences that demand that belief. Do I believe they are little green (grey) men from outer space? Neither yes or no, I haven't seen any evidence to that one way or the other. Do I believe that government knows a helluva lot more than they will admit? Absolutely, I have seen with my own eyes military vehicles do things that previously would only be attributed to UFOs- and they didn't just pull that technology out of a hat. 

Regardless of opinion the best policy is to trust no one!

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-16-2023

I only side partly with tiny hand of UFO researchers and NONE of them are in the daily grind spotlight.

That TTSA crew has a combined ~200 years of CIA experience in counter-intel shenanigans. Somewhere out on the interwebs is an interview with Elizondo, (from 2016 or 2017) where he stated that his mission is to destroy the UFOlogy community. I'd say 6-7 years later he's been rather successful, but yet most all if not ALL his followers came onboard the UFO bandwagon after 2017. The one tidbit about TTSA that I found of interest is that many of them have backgrounds in the medical field.

Quote:Elizondo Interview from 2021:

Before you were approached to be part of AATIP, you were a counterintelligence special agent hunting terrorists and drug traffickers.

Why did they approach you?

I have no idea. I think probably because I wasn’t prone to any flights of fancy. I wasn’t a particular fan of science fiction. I do have some background in advanced aerospace technology. When I was a young special agent, I did “tech protect” [counterintelligence work to stop US technology from falling into enemy hands] of advanced avionics and my background was a scientist. At university, I had three majors: microbiology, immunology and parasitology.

X-Protect (so coined by some deep state researchers) is in fact "tech protect"...X-Protect is Covert Intelligence/Aerospace Group that controls the protection of the UFO File secrets at any cost. These guys have no idea what exactly is in the file, nor do they care.

The credo or motto of counterIntel people read into Black Ops projects:
1. There is no truth; anything goes
2. We can do anything; anything goes

The security team has undergone many code names/nicknames since 1947 that operate in & out of deep state gov't. Trump's buddy Roy Cohn was part of it back in the 50s. Really long deep history of many characters under the Manhattan secrecy umbrella...the same with certain parts of the medical field.

As for Greer, back in the 90s & early 2000s he came across as quite respectable in the UFO field as he briefed Pres Clinton & the top ranking Pentagon brass on the UFO issue. Course most people's perception was wildly different back then vs the past 6 years. However, circa 2010 he flew off the reservation into fantasy land. Now they compete with each other completely obfuscating the real phenomena. I could go on & on, but what is the point anymore.

Appeal to the Great Spirit. LMH looks like a munchkin. LOL.

[Image: Mkh2FgX.jpg]
Meeting at Rockefeller's JY Ranch in 1993

Who really stands out in that photo? Hint: It's not Greer. Hint #2: He funded some of Zecharia Sitchin's works.

[Image: oho5BK5.jpg]

(08-16-2023, 06:02 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm a firm believer in watching what people DO rather than listening to what they SAY. With that in mind, I think - if "aliens" are here - that they are neither here to help nor to destroy us. If they were, and they had all those alien superpowers, it would have already been done by now, whichever way they wanted it to go. They've had plenty of time to either fix or conquer us with that alien super-tech. Since they have done neither, then neither can be their goal.

They do, however, appear to be inordinately fond of kidnapping folks and "probing" their various orifices. That may well be the only reason they are here - they are either studying us like bugs under glass, or are just up for some super-kinky sex tourism.

Regarding the various gurus like Greer, Icke,Elizondo, etc., I don't trust any of them. I think bullshitters gonna bullshit. I've listened to Greer, and his whole pitch seems to be "I know stuff, but can't tell you that stuff, because I'll get into trouble with The Powers That Be who control that stuff, but for a nominal fee, I can take you on an alien mind-fuck tour out in the desert where you can communicate with them only using your awesome mind power! Make sure to hit that sign-up sheet and send me your check, because space is limited!"

I also have a friend who Elizondo tried to fuck pretty hard, set up a meeting with him and some "brass" in a hotel, then recorded the meeting and tried to run it on TV on some kind of alien disclosure program. My friend had a time of it when that happened, and I believe damned near lost his security clearance - and he is in a government intel outfit, so it would have killed his entire career.

So piss on those "alien gurus" - they're 'as as full of shit as Adamski and Billy Meier. I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him, and these days my arm ain't what it used to be.

Oh man, I had to read that paragraph a few times until I realized you didn't mean Elizondo literally fucking your friend  Laughing

I think you're right though, they're all full of it.  I'm just saying I would sooner trust Greer over the TTSA crowd, though I admit, that isn't saying much.  Or maybe they're in it together, playing good cop/bad cop, with both sides of the "aliens being a threat" coin.  Maybe the end game is to have the populace come to their own conclusions when/if they start the false flag attacks, and Greer, Delonge, Elizondo, etc are just there to bring awareness that they're here.

Also agreed that if aliens really are here, they're here as observers only.  The equivalent to a wildlife biologist studying an ant colony in Africa.  Who knows, maybe the longer they've been here, the more they realize how fucked up those in power are, and the aliens would be better served with them eliminated.

(08-16-2023, 07:01 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I only side partly with tiny hand of UFO researchers and NONE of them are in the daily grind spotlight.

That TTSA crew has a combined ~200 years of CIA experience in counter-intel shenanigans. Somewhere out on the interwebs is an interview with Elizondo, (from 2016 or 2017) where he stated that his mission is to destroy the UFOlogy community. I'd say 6-7 years later he's been rather successful, but yet most all if not ALL his followers came onboard the UFO bandwagon after 2017. The one tidbit about TTSA that I found of interest is that many of them have backgrounds in the medical field.

Quote:Elizondo Interview from 2021:

Before you were approached to be part of AATIP, you were a counterintelligence special agent hunting terrorists and drug traffickers.

Why did they approach you?

I have no idea. I think probably because I wasn’t prone to any flights of fancy. I wasn’t a particular fan of science fiction. I do have some background in advanced aerospace technology. When I was a young special agent, I did “tech protect” [counterintelligence work to stop US technology from falling into enemy hands] of advanced avionics and my background was a scientist. At university, I had three majors: microbiology, immunology and parasitology.

X-Protect (so coined by some deep state researchers) is in fact "tech protect"...X-Protect is Covert Intelligence/Aerospace Group that controls the protection of the UFO File secrets at any cost. These guys have no idea what exactly is in the file, nor do they care.

The credo or motto of counterIntel people read into Black Ops projects:
1. There is no truth; anything goes
2. We can do anything; anything goes

The security team has undergone many code names/nicknames since 1947 that operate in & out of deep state gov't. Trump's buddy Roy Cohn was part of it back in the 50s. Really long deep history of many characters under the Manhattan secrecy umbrella...the same with certain parts of the medical field.

As for Greer, back in the 90s & early 2000s he came across as quite respectable in the UFO field as he briefed Pres Clinton & the top ranking Pentagon brass on the UFO issue. Course most people's perception was wildly different back then vs the past 6 years. However, circa 2010 he flew off the reservation into fantasy land. Now they compete with each other completely obfuscating the real phenomena. I could go on & on, but what is the point anymore.

Appeal to the Great Spirit. LMH looks like a munchkin. LOL.

[Image: Mkh2FgX.jpg]
Meeting at Rockefeller's JY Ranch in 1993

Who really stands out in that photo? Hint: It's not Greer. Hint #2: He funded some of Zecharia Sitchin's works.

[Image: oho5BK5.jpg]

That's good stuff.  I'll admit I had a lot of respect for Greer up until his "contact events" where a picture of a fucking moth was posted to CSETI's main website as an ET being of light and love  Laughing

I absurdly gave him a pass, thinking he needed money for documentaries, to raise awareness, needs to eat, etc.  But as time went on, I couldn't look past it.  He undid all the good he possibly did with that one thing in my book.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Ninurta - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 07:36 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Oh man, I had to read that paragraph a few times until I realized you didn't mean Elizondo literally fucking your friend  Laughing

I think you're right though, they're all full of it.  I'm just saying I would sooner trust Greer over the TTSA crowd, though I admit, that isn't saying much.  Or maybe they're in it together, playing good cop/bad cop, with both sides of the "aliens being a threat" coin.  Maybe the end game is to have the populace come to their own conclusions when/if they start the false flag attacks, and Greer, Delonge, Elizondo, etc are just there to bring awareness that they're here.

Also agreed that if aliens really are here, they're here as observers only.  The equivalent to a wildlife biologist studying an ant colony in Africa.  Who knows, maybe the longer they've been here, the more they realize how fucked up those in power are, and the aliens would be better served with them eliminated.

I think they are all in it for Number One, whatever will make themselves the most money, and are entirely, or nearly so, uncoordinated. I think each "side" is just peddling what they think will sell, what will net them the most income. I mean, come on - 3 grand to go out into the middle of a desert and shoot your brain waves at ET? If that's not a money-maker, I dunno what is. No reason a body can't just get blitzed and shoot his brain waves at ET from his own rocking chair, at home, for free!

As far as leadership taking out the higher ups for being too destructive of humanity goes, ain't gonna happen. Look at it from a human's-eye perspective - if an ant hill is becoming bothersome, are you going to dig it up to ferret out the Queen and stomp on her, or are you just gonna heap some diazenon on the whole damned ant hill?

They've given no indication so far that they give a tinker's damn about humanity other than as test subjects in alien labs. They're not going to "save" us, they'll just let nature run it's natural course to observe our self-destruction while taking notes, or else hasten it and end the experiment by sacrificing all of the test subjects.

It's the scientific way.

(08-16-2023, 08:18 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-16-2023, 07:36 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Oh man, I had to read that paragraph a few times until I realized you didn't mean Elizondo literally fucking your friend  Laughing

I think they are all in it for Number One, whatever will make themselves the most money, and are entirely, or nearly so, uncoordinated. I think each "side" is just peddling what they think will sell, what will net them the most income. I mean, come on - 3 grand to go out into the middle of a desert and shoot your brain waves at ET? If that's not a money-maker, I dunno what is. No reason a body can't just get blitzed and shoot his brain waves at ET from his own rocking chair, at home, for free!

As far as leadership taking out the higher ups for being too destructive of humanity goes, ain't gonna happen. Look at it from a human's-eye perspective - if an ant hill is becoming bothersome, are you going to dig it up to ferret out the Queen and stomp on her, or are you just gonna heap some diazenon on the whole damned ant hill?

They've given no indication so far that they give a tinker's damn about humanity other than as test subjects in alien labs. They're not going to "save" us, they'll just let nature run it's natural course to observe our self-destruction while taking notes, or else hasten it and end the experiment by sacrificing all of the test subjects.

It's the scientific way.

True, if they took out our leaders, the next corruptible bastard would just step into their place.  There'd be little point.

So what do you think the government's angle in all this is?  I can see Greer, Elizondo, etc. being in it for the money.  What about the politicians and other government officials who've been involved?  What's their end game?  More power and control?

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Grace - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 03:38 PM)Schmoe Wrote: I belong to the Aliens subreddit, and was having a discussion with somebody that I thought I'd share here to get some input.

Tom Delonge is at it again with his cryptic tweet bullshit.  I have nothing against Tom, but his appearance on Joe Rogan was a joke, and he even did an Ask Me Anything at the other site, which was an even bigger joke.

The gist of both was, "I know things, and know people who know things, but I can't tell you."

So on this subreddit, we were talking about Tom, and I mentioned to somebody that Steven Greer called Tom, Elizondo, and all their TTSA-former-intel-spook A-Team ilk, a bunch of government plants.  Which to me was funny, because I sometimes look at Greer and wonder the same thing about him.

The other redditor said that Greer in the past said Tom is part of the Disclosure Project.  I said, then Greer is contradicting himself, because he just said that about not trusting TTSA.

So this got me wondering.  Apparently Greer and Delonge were friends in all of this, years ago, to the point that Delonge would hang out with Greer at Greer's house.  I'm thinking they had a falling out, possibly around the time Tom started meeting all these high-up, in the know, government agents and officials.

Greer has maintained that the aliens are benevolent, and want to guide us in the right direction.  Delonge seems to be going with the "threat" narrative that Elizondo/TTSA likes to push.

Then I started thinking, why Tom Delonge in the first place?  Is it because he's long been known as a UFO-enthusiast, and is super popular among the younger generation?  Is it because "they" know that more and more people don't trust the government, so the message/narrative might be better received from Tom's mouth over, say, some unknown government agent, or even the president?

I'm not saying Tom is malicious in this, I think he means well, and so does Greer.  I also agree with Greer that Tom is being used.  Hell, if I was suddenly invited to these secret meetings with people in the know, and they put on an act and told me terrible things about the alien threat, I might have gone along with it too.  Probably not though, I'm sure I mistrust the government more than Tom ever did.

The TTSA crowd keeps calling them a threat.  I think the only threat they pose is to the petrodollar, and that has all the elites riled up and terrified.  Say the aliens came here to break our chains of the rampant corruption throughout the world's governments, businesses, etc.  The elites would positively shit themselves.  Maybe THAT is the big threat to national security.

This is just me - I don't believe that even if there was advanced intelligent life in other galaxies they would be able to make the trip here. Everything we know about physics makes such a trip impossible. It's no day trip so everything we know to be true about physics is either false, or it's impossible to make such a trip in a lifetime. 

And let's just say someone could get here. Why? I mean really... Anything like this is about resources, and it takes more to make the trip than would be the gain. But IF there was gain and they are that far advanced of our abilities and knowledge there would be nothing stopping them from taking whatever they would want, it would be exclusively a military operation because it's not like our intellect is anything to trade another species that's advanced of us to such a degree. Why piddle paddle for a hundred years abducting farmers and hillbillies? 

We aren't hearing anything different now than we were before really, there's always been the odd military guy saying he saw something crazy weird - and we are in an all out battle for the nation. 

The government wants us all distracted thinking we are idiots instead of paying attention to what they are up to in other areas. 

It's simple misinformation put out by Uncle Sam because a large enough portion of him turned commie and they're hoping we don't actually notice the coup. 

Just my thoughts... But clearly, I'm not an aliens person. 

On the other hand... I'm all in on other dimensions to THIS universe and someone cracking that code and being able to more easily traverse to our dimension. Then sure, abduct farmer Tom for funsies and bring him back when you're done. Learning about what's close to you is terribly important because if they cracked said code to traverse dimensions then we would eventually be able to as well, unassisted. That knowledge would be handy to have if there was conflict concerns about we humans. "How to kill us or otherwise defeat us easily 101... "

(08-16-2023, 09:06 PM)Grace Wrote:
(08-16-2023, 03:38 PM)Schmoe Wrote: I belong to the Aliens subreddit, and was having a discussion with somebody that I thought I'd share here to get some input.

This is just me - I don't believe that even if there was advanced intelligent life in other galaxies they would be able to make the trip here. Everything we know about physics makes such a trip impossible. It's no day trip so everything we know to be true about physics is either false, or it's impossible to make such a trip in a lifetime. 

And let's just say someone could get here. Why? I mean really... Anything like this is about resources, and it takes more to make the trip than would be the gain. But IF there was gain and they are that far advanced of our abilities and knowledge there would be nothing stopping them from taking whatever they would want, it would be exclusively a military operation because it's not like our intellect is anything to trade another species that's advanced of us to such a degree. Why piddle paddle for a hundred years abducting farmers and hillbillies? 

We aren't hearing anything different now than we were before really, there's always been the odd military guy saying he saw something crazy weird - and we are in an all out battle for the nation. 

The government wants us all distracted thinking we are idiots instead of paying attention to what they are up to in other areas. 

It's simple misinformation put out by Uncle Sam because a large enough portion of him turned commie and they're hoping we don't actually notice the coup. 

Just my thoughts... But clearly, I'm not an aliens person. 

On the other hand... I'm all in on other dimensions to THIS universe and someone cracking that code and being able to more easily traverse to our dimension. Then sure, abduct farmer Tom for funsies and bring him back when you're done. Learning about what's close to you is terribly important because if they cracked said code to traverse dimensions then we would eventually be able to as well, unassisted. That knowledge would be handy to have if there was conflict concerns about we humans. "How to kill us or otherwise defeat us easily 101... "

I agree.  If they are coming here, I don't think it's from some other galaxy hundreds of light-years away.  Even if their propulsion was way more advanced than our own, it's moot because of the distance.

According to Einstein, wormholes apparently are possible, but the energy required to make one must be astronomical.  Like you said, what would the point be in doing that?  Unless they themselves don't understand how exactly they came into being, and are looking for answers, just like we do.  Or maybe they have a way of traveling interdimensionally.

Overall I agree with what you're saying, it feels like a psyop.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - 727Sky - 08-16-2023

Alexander the Great, Ancient Chinese records, cave painting, war in the skies over Nuremberg Germany, and many other ancient stores of shinny shields/disk in the skies not to mention all the really old tales of the gods flying around and destroying anything and anyone who pissed them off makes me think distance may not mean the same to them as it does to our pitiful science. Every god statue of the ancient world that shows a being with wings to me means they could fly by some means... so here we are...still wondering.. but some wonder about different things than are they here ...
All it takes is one story out of the 1000s reported throughout history to settle the argument one way or the other.

(08-16-2023, 10:42 PM)727Sky Wrote: Alexander the Great, Ancient Chinese records, cave painting, war in the skies over Nuremberg Germany, and many other ancient stores of shinny shields/disk in the skies not to mention all the really old tales of the gods flying around and destroying anything and anyone who pissed them off makes me think distance may not mean the same to them as it does to our pitiful science. Every god statue of the ancient world that shows a being with wings to me means they could fly by some means... so here we are...still wondering.. but some wonder about different things than are they here ...
All it takes is one story out of the 1000s reported throughout history to settle the argument one way or the other.

There are many who subscribe to humans having at least one advanced civilization that we don't know about, have forgotten, or have been lied to about, and it was wiped out in some sort of cataclysm.

That's why I'm on the fence with the alien topic.  I believe in them existing somewhere, they practically HAVE to.  The question is, have they been here?  

Maybe an ancient advanced civilization had more advanced technology than we do today, but it could have been wildly different.  It could explain the flying vimanas, or the megalithic structures we've found.  The stones at Baalbek are astoundingly large.  I don't care how many slaves you have, you're not moving those stones with them.  The way the stones at Sacsayhuaman are fitted together perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle, I can't wrap my head around.  The stones at Puma Punku that are drilled perfectly and even have perfect beveled layers, like you would get today with a CNC machine, blows my mind.

I've wondered where the evidence for all this ancient tech is.  Maybe it's underwater and we haven't found much.  Maybe we're the ones today living in the mountains, and these ancient advanced civilizations lived lower when sea levels were drastically lower, and whatever cataclysm struck, raised the sea level and hid most of it.

It's fun to speculate, but I guess we won't know till we know.  That, for me, will require indisputable proof.  Seen with my own eyes.  With today's technology, I wouldn't believe, even if the president walked out to a press conference with an ET in tow.  I'd be wondering how they faked it.

Time will tell.  Hopefully it happens in my lifetime, because I've followed the topic for a long time and I'm curious to know.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Ninurta - 08-18-2023

(08-16-2023, 08:50 PM)Schmoe Wrote:

It's the scientific way.

True, if they took out our leaders, the next corruptible bastard would just step into their place.  There'd be little point.

So what do you think the government's angle in all this is?  I can see Greer, Elizondo, etc. being in it for the money.  What about the politicians and other government officials who've been involved?  What's their end game?  More power and control?

Indeed. The next Stalin is always waiting in the wings for his chance. There is no shortage of wannabe dictators. It has been said that "absolute power corrupts absolutely", But I wonder if the case in not opposite - Those least suited to wield power are those most desirous of it, and when given power, it just allows their innate corruption to flourish. In that case, the power is not corrupting them, it is merely offering an outlet for their in-born corruption to be exercised more fully.

I believe most, if not all, of the people who seek power are just seeking an outlet to let their little inner dictator run free. As such, the power is not corrupting them, they are corrupting the power. It's like electricity - it can be used for good, or it can be used for evil, but it must be USED to do either... so the "good" and the "evil" attributed to it should really be laid at the feet of the user, not the power. The power itself, alone and unused, is neither good nor evil. It's only when a human agent steps in to use it, to direct it, that it gathers it's character.

Government angles in all of this are probably as many as there are factions in the government. Some may genuinely be in the dark and have only a desire to turn a light on it. Others see a opportunity to manipulate the populace through the medium of the fear they can stoke up regarding it. So there are some who seek to use it to their own advantage, mostly psychologically, while others seek to empower their constituency by getting at the Truth and releasing it into the wild.

I know we tend to lump all politicians into the same pile as all being power-hungry, manipulative liars, but there are some who genuinely are in it for the good of their people. They are in the minority to be sure, but they do exist.

"Disclosure", however, I firmly believe to be a psyop, a distraction operation. The longer they keep folks on the hook waiting for "disclosure", the longer they can keep them distracted, looking in another direction while they pursue evil intentions where no one is currently looking. I believe there is nothing, really, for them to disclose. Whatever they may have, they don't understand enough about it to disclose anything at all of it, and so they never will. It's in their own best interests o keep folks on the hook, thinking they will, or are doing, "something" about it. if they disclose, and people realize there is nothing the governments CAN do about it because they don't know enough bout it, panic will ensue, and governments will topple overnight... and you just KNOW they aren't about to do that! It's not a panicked population they fear - they could not give less of a crap whether we are panicked or not - it's what that panicked population might to to THEM, rather than each other, that is what they most truly fear.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - 727Sky - 08-18-2023

"No matter how many you kill you will never replace the one who will replace you," said one dictator to another.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - BIAD - 08-18-2023

It does make you wonder...

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Schmoe - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 04:23 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-16-2023, 08:50 PM)Schmoe Wrote:

It's the scientific way.

Indeed. The next Stalin is always waiting in the wings for his chance. There is no shortage of wannabe dictators. It has been said that "absolute power corrupts absolutely", But I wonder if the case in not opposite - Those least suited to wield power are those most desirous of it, and when given power, it just allows their innate corruption to flourish. In that case, the power is not corrupting them, it is merely offering an outlet for their in-born corruption to be exercised more fully.

I believe most, if not all, of the people who seek power are just seeking an outlet to let their little inner dictator run free. As such, the power is not corrupting them, they are corrupting the power. It's like electricity - it can be used for good, or it can be used for evil, but it must be USED to do either... so the "good" and the "evil" attributed to it should really be laid at the feet of the user, not the power. The power itself, alone and unused, is neither good nor evil. It's only when a human agent steps in to use it, to direct it, that it gathers it's character.

Government angles in all of this are probably as many as there are factions in the government. Some may genuinely be in the dark and have only a desire to turn a light on it. Others see a opportunity to manipulate the populace through the medium of the fear they can stoke up regarding it. So there are some who seek to use it to their own advantage, mostly psychologically, while others seek to empower their constituency by getting at the Truth and releasing it into the wild.

I know we tend to lump all politicians into the same pile as all being power-hungry, manipulative liars, but there are some who genuinely are in it for the good of their people. They are in the minority to be sure, but they do exist.

"Disclosure", however, I firmly believe to be a psyop, a distraction operation. The longer they keep folks on the hook waiting for "disclosure", the longer they can keep them distracted, looking in another direction while they pursue evil intentions where no one is currently looking. I believe there is nothing, really, for them to disclose. Whatever they may have, they don't understand enough about it to disclose anything at all of it, and so they never will. It's in their own best interests o keep folks on the hook, thinking they will, or are doing, "something" about it. if they disclose, and people realize there is nothing the governments CAN do about it because they don't know enough bout it, panic will ensue, and governments will topple overnight... and you just KNOW they aren't about to do that! It's not a panicked population they fear - they could not give less of a crap whether we are panicked or not - it's what that panicked population might to to THEM, rather than each other, that is what they most truly fear.

I think you hit the nail on the head, about power, corruption, and those who seek that power.  I agree.  It sure does seem that the best people don't want those high-up leadership positions.  Few get to such heights without stepping on some necks.  Like you said, there are exceptions.  Too few and too far between, though.

I can't think of a way to curb it, either.  I think the world has become so corrupt, with politics, business, etc., that the world can't even really function anymore without the corruption.  This is why they don't want the good guys in power, they prefer the puppets who will be good boys and do what they're told.

I see no change to that until there's a BIG change to everything.  A reset of sorts.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Grace - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 08:09 AM)BIAD Wrote: It does make you wonder...

I agree with this guy. I get emergency alerts to my cell phone even if there's a thunderstorm storm coming and I need to take cover or something (actual official warnings that make your phone sound out warning tones even if you've completely muted your phone) - these government systems are better than anything we've ever seen in history. 

There's no reason on earth why there wasn't a warning to the public. No legitimate reason anyway.

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Kenzo - 08-19-2023

US air force has Directed Energy Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory  site in Maui , Hawaii .

AFRL-Directed Energy Research Opportunities

D I R E C T E D E N E R G Y F U T U R E S 2 0 6 0

RE: All This News Has Me Wondering - Schmoe - 08-19-2023

(08-19-2023, 05:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

US air force has Directed Energy Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory  site in Maui , Hawaii .

AFRL-Directed Energy Research Opportunities

D I R E C T E D E N E R G Y F U T U R E S 2 0 6 0

Isn't that interesting.  Sort of like when covid hit, and there's a bioweapons lab in Wuhan, which studies coronaviruses among other things, but no, they miraculously traced it back to some asshole who ate a pangolin  Laughing