Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Alien dreams - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Alien dreams (/showthread.php?tid=1137)

Alien dreams - ancientlight - 08-13-2023

Hi all  In love
So I had another dream about aliens. I don't remember a thing I just know it was grey aliens and they were complaining about me  Laughing  I woke up much later than usual , more than an 1.5 hour later and still felt groggy and like I could have slept longer.

I don't think it's more than just a dream, but from what I remember, everytime I dream about aliens I wake up much later than usual .

I think so called abductions are nothing but vivid dreams , perhaps dreams in another dimension that some of us are able to do?

RE: Alien dreams - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-13-2023

(08-13-2023, 05:24 PM)ancientlight Wrote: Hi all  In love
So I had another dream about aliens. I don't remember a thing I just know it was grey aliens and they were complaining about me  Laughing  I woke up much later than usual , more than an 1.5 hour later and still felt groggy and like I could have slept longer.

I don't think it's more than just a dream, but from what I remember, everytime I dream about aliens I wake up much later than usual .

I think so called abductions are nothing but vivid dreams , perhaps dreams in another dimension that some of us are able to do?

Bro, you were abducted in your dreams...and went off to an alternate dimension. You got missing time playing with your mind. Consider yourself lucky. You came back from the astral plane. Some people don't get to come back.

Lucid dreaming can be a wild trip. I've only had it happen 2-3 times AFAIK or remember in my lifetime.

Now, about this alien thing...some of us here may want to know more. Surprised 

All in good jest. Cool

RE: Alien dreams - Ninurta - 08-16-2023

I think some dreams, maybe not all, but some, are not entirely "in the mind". I think that some of them transport part of your essence, or energy of some sort uniquely "you" to other places, other realms, perhaps other dimensions, for real... albeit temporarily.

RE: Alien dreams - DaphneApollo - 08-18-2023

I had a dream of a ship 25 years ago.  We moved into our home with our newborn and the property has 6 acres and a pond to the back.  

As I was asleep I had a dream a round craft was silently spinning over the entire pond ( they like water ) and telepathically told me “We’re watching you” and nothing more was said.  

I said to myself “I’m out in the boondocks now, very country.”

They like to snatch people out away from too many witnesses.   Wink

RE: Alien dreams - ancientlight - 08-18-2023

(08-16-2023, 08:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I think some dreams, maybe not all, but some, are not entirely "in the mind". I think that some of them transport part of your essence, or energy of some sort uniquely "you" to other places, other realms, perhaps other dimensions, for real... albeit temporarily.

With my more vivid dreams I'm beginning to suspect something like this could very well be true.  Mostly , from what I remember , my alien dreams have been vivid. While more mundane dreams not. Maybe my consciousness get's abducted while in another dimension   Big Grin