Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
THE WATER WON'T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: THE WATER WON'T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK (/showthread.php?tid=1124)

THE WATER WON'T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK - 727Sky - 08-10-2023

John Kennedy graduated magna cum laude in political science, philosophy, and economics from Vanderbilt University; was President of his senior class; and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.  He received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he was an executive editor of the “Virginia Law Review” and elected to the Order of the Coif.
He earned a Bachelor of Civil Law degree with first-class honors from Oxford University (Magdalen College) in England, where he studied under Sir Rupert Cross and Sir John H. C. Morris.

FIRST OF ALL, I’M JOHN KENNEDY - NOT "THAT" JOHN KENNEDY. I AM THE OTHER JOHN KENNEDY - ® SENATOR, REPRESENTING THE GREAT STATE OF LOUISIANA.  PERMIT ME TO TELL YOU WHAT I BELIEVE.

1. I BELIEVE AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY GENIUSES BUT IS NOW RUN BY IDIOTS.

2. I BELIEVE YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID, BUT YOU CAN VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE.

3. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD OF ANYONE TRYING TO SNEAK INTO CHINA?

4. AMERICA IS SO GREAT THAT PEOPLE WHO HATE IT, REFUSE TO LEAVE.

5. LET ME SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION: THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION SUCKS.

6. I BELIEVE EXERCISE MAKES YOU LOOK BETTER NAKED. BUT SO DOES ALCOHOL.

7. WELFARE SHOULD BE A BRIDGE, NOT A PARKING LOT.

8. WEAKNESS INVITES THE WOLVES.

9. WE MUST ARM FOR PEACE.

10. WE DON’T HAVE A GUN CONTROL PROBLEM. WE HAVE AN IDIOT CONTROL PROBLEM.

11. FREE ADVICE, FRIENDS: IF GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU NOT TO BUY A GUN, BUY TWO.

12. I BELIEVE IF YOU HATE POLICE OFFICERS, THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, CALL A CRACK-HEAD.

13. HERE’S A FREE TIP: COPS WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOU DON'T DO STUPID THINGS.

14. I BELIEVE WE NEED AN ELECTION DAY, NOT AN ELECTION MONTH.

15. I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE WHEN YOU VOTE.

16. I BELIEVE 400,000 BODIES BURIED AT ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY ARE THE REASON YOU SHOULD STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.

17. I BELIEVE "THE WATER WON'T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK".

18. I BELIEVE LOVE IS THE ANSWER, BUT YOU SHOULD OWN A GUN, JUST IN CASE.

RE: THE WATER WON'T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK - F2d5thCav - 08-11-2023

Lotsa pigs, less so with patriots.

More and more, I pull into my own little world in which things still make sense.  Helps that I have some mementos from ancestors who stood up and were counted ... when it counted.

Cheers

RE: THE WATER WON'T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK - BIAD - 08-12-2023

(08-10-2023, 09:06 AM)727Sky Wrote:  ...8. WEAKNESS INVITES THE WOLVES...

Update: 'Lessons Will Be Learned'

Quote:Autistic girl arrested over ‘homophobic’ remark will face no further action after outcry

'A16-year-old girl arrested after being accused of making a ‘homophobic’ remark to a police officer will face
no further action, West Yorkshire Police have said. A video uploaded to TikTok by her mother showed the
autistic teenager being detained by seven officers outside her home in Leeds in the early hours of Monday,
7 August.

The force also said it will “take on board any lessons to be learned” after the footage of the arrest sparked
criticism on social media.

A statement released on Friday said: “In relation to an incident in Leeds on Monday, where a 16-year-old girl
was arrested on suspicion of a homophobic public order offence, West Yorkshire Police has now reviewed
the evidence and made the decision to take no further action.

“This concludes the criminal investigation and immediately releases the girl from her bail. Her family has been
updated. “West Yorkshire Police’s Professional Standards Directorate is continuing to carry out a review of the
circumstances after receiving a complaint in relation to the incident,” the statement added.

Assistant Chief Constable Oz Khan said: “We recognise the significant level of public concern that this incident
has generated, and we have moved swiftly to fully review the evidence in the criminal investigation which has
led to the decision to take no further action.

“Without pre-empting the outcome of the ongoing review of the circumstances by our Professional Standards
Directorate, we would like to reassure people that we will take on board any lessons to be learned from this
incident. “We do appreciate the understandable sensitivities around incidents involving young people and
neurodiversity and we are genuinely committed to developing how we respond to these often very challenging
situations.”..'
MSN:

"We recognise the significant level of public concern that this incident has generated"
This means they acknowledge they got caught.
Sure

RE: THE WATER WON'T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK - 727Sky - 08-13-2023

https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ay64d7c782.jpg

SOMEONE CAN VIEW AND POST THIS PIC THANKS

RE: THE WATER WON'T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK - F2d5thCav - 08-15-2023

(08-13-2023, 12:20 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ay64d7c782.jpg

SOMEONE CAN VIEW AND POST THIS PIC THANKS

[Image: ay64d7c782.jpg]

Said, Done.

Cheers