Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Two small 15 Cent washers for a cool million Dollars. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Two small 15 Cent washers for a cool million Dollars. (/showthread.php?tid=1122)

Two small 15 Cent washers for a cool million Dollars. - 727Sky - 08-09-2023

This video is interesting to say the least. The first part relates to some of the absolute fraud and military government spending noted by the government accounting office. The title is taken from the cost of two small washers that anyone could buy for around 15 cents each. Even if they were solid gold (or whatever) the cost would never be any where close to 1 million dollars to package and ship (19:56 in the video). There are several other examples in the presentation.

The main goal of the presentation is about some of the advanced aircraft that are known/suggested to exist which I personally believe to be true...Radar tracks of aircraft going 4.2 Mach are the real deal... Due to the heat generated at such speed IMO they are using a thinner yet much larger form fitting replica of the heat shield tiles used on the now defunct space shuttle and have probably developed a better fastener glue to hold them in place.. .

Anyway I thought I would post for those who might be interested and have the time to listen and watch....enjoy is not a good word as the incredible waste and lies brought about by the MIC and national security interest is staggering. Forget the coffee makers, toilet seats, screw drivers and hammers we have all heard about as the MIC has moved to a different level of lies and cover-ups to keep their secret programs going full steam ahead.

RE: Two small 15 Cent washers for a cool million Dollars. - Snarl - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 10:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: Anyway I thought I would post for those who might be interested and have the time to listen and watch....enjoy is not a good word as the incredible waste and lies brought about by the MIC and national security interest is staggering.

I haven't watched it. Probably won't. Those things spike my BP. There are some _very_ bad actors in the MIC. All they're there for is to enrich themselves from the coffers of the taxpaying citizens of this country. They're usually in charge of teams of well-intention folks who are just doing the best job they can and hoping to create something awesome.

I've seen awesome twice. That happened after my boss told me, "Form now on everything you think is classified. Everything you think is now Program Material. Sign these forms, lock & load (which I always thought was bassackwards), and keep your mouth shut for the next 25 years." Better than seeing awesome is being allowed to violate Due Process right onto the neck, back and face of a Bad Actor. Must be like doing heroin after the first time ... an unreachable high you'll chase fruitlessly after for the rest of your life.

If there was punishment for these cucks ... if that punishment was sudden ... and if it was shared amongst others: that shit would taper right off. We've all seen it though. There's a protected class who are above the law now. And, they broke the mold I came out of somewhere before I was put out to pasture (a little more than 25 years ago Cool  ).

RE: Two small 15 Cent washers for a cool million Dollars. - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-09-2023

Thanks for the in-depth comments on the subject. They could say they are buying hatpins for a trillion, but you'll never find where the money actually went. I think that these expenditures are for black budget projects and they aren't even buying washers, wrenches or toilet seats, certainly not at those mark-ups. The government always buys the cheapest crap, this can't be any different, except they make up figures to doctor the books.

RE: Two small 15 Cent washers for a cool million Dollars. - Grace - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 10:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: to keep their secret programs going full steam ahead.

^^^ This has always said it all in my mind to the extent I've never considered any other reason. 

However, what you said about advanced aircraft is also an interesting theory. That does have the potential to increase the cost of even things like washers if your including R&D in the cost. 

But of course, there's always the potential of both being in play to such a great extent that we now have to spend exorbitant fees on things the rest of us spend pennies on. I agree with you that it's likely this later.