Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
1965 and COVID - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: 1965 and COVID (/showthread.php?tid=1120)

1965 and COVID - 727Sky - 08-08-2023

They have had over 55 years to tweak and modify the virus for an intended outcome. Someone once said something to the effect that, "the more you know the greater your sorrow." I kinda agree with that now in my old age..

https://rumble.com/v35pu2s-dr.-david-martin-coronavirus-as-a-model-of-a-pathogen-was-isolated-in-1965-.html

RE: 1965 and COVID - xuenchen - 08-09-2023

Finally we see what was suspected. So perfect for the 2020 Plan  Cool

RE: 1965 and COVID - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-09-2023

I didn't watch the vid, but remember coming across Corona 1965 a few years ago that blew my mind.

1965 Tyrell & Bynoe B814- the first known human coronavirus.

[Image: kyMqWp1.jpg]

Covid-19: First coronavirus was described in The BMJ in 1965 (single page PDF)

RE: 1965 and COVID - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-09-2023

So what, we discovered it in 1965.

Quote:Scientific understanding of viruses emerged in the 1890s, with the work of Russian microbiologist Dmitry I. Ivanovsky (1892) and Dutch microbiologist and botanist Martinus W. Beijerinck (1898). Both scientists were studying a disease of tobacco plants.
- Encyclopedia Britannica

Ooooo, look here. The Russians have been at it since 1892 and this ties in with tobacco! I smell a conspiracy here.

I'm not going to watch this video and make a comment when you don't give me more to entice me. I'm certainly not going to select parts of the video to quote by pausing it and typing my responses or transcribing it. I refuse to look into anything this video presents as facts to verify the sources.

You must do some homework or at least do some salesmanship to get me to bite on things like this. It just makes you look incredibly lazy to start a thread like this.

RE: 1965 and COVID - Snarl - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 11:57 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: You must do some homework or at least do some salesmanship to get me to bite on things like this. It just makes you look incredibly lazy to start a thread like this.

Was training to work in this field in the '70s, before thinking the Army would be a bigger adventure.

I can tell you, back then, this stuff was real science. Our microbiology lab had the newest and bestest electron microscope ever made. But, you couldn't see a rhinovirus ... let alone a coronavirus ... with it.

When COVID-19 hit, it really scared me. I 'knew' it had been engineered. I knew Fauci had been playing God back in the '80s with his AIDS virus. And wearing masks ... not to mention standing on dots in a store 6 feet apart (and then moving right into the previous person's bad air) ... was simply ridiculous. Anyone who even got close to a title of microbiologist should have known ... unless they just stopped teaching about 'science' at university. This would have been apparent to anyone in the classes I was taking and anyone working in the labs I was working in.

This is a pretty deep subject. Even I won't try and tackle it because the effort to do so would take me years of typing ... and I've got to be at least 10 or 15 years younger than Sky. LMFAO We need to enjoy what's running away from us at full-tilt boogey. Ya know I love ya, Brother. Would hate to see you get soured and return to TOS.

RE: 1965 and COVID - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 12:47 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 11:57 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: You must do some homework or at least do some salesmanship to get me to bite on things like this. It just makes you look incredibly lazy to start a thread like this.

Was training to work in this field in the '70s, before thinking the Army would be a bigger adventure.

I can tell you, back then, this stuff was real science. Our microbiology lab had the newest and bestest electron microscope ever made. But, you couldn't see a rhinovirus ... let alone a coronavirus ... with it.

When COVID-19 hit, it really scared me. I 'knew' it had been engineered. I knew Fauci had been playing God back in the '80s with his AIDS virus. And wearing masks ... not to mention standing on dots in a store 6 feet apart (and then moving right into the previous person's bad air) ... was simply ridiculous. Anyone who even got close to a title of microbiologist should have known ... unless they just stopped teaching about 'science' at university. This would have been apparent to anyone in the classes I was taking and anyone working in the labs I was working in.

This is a pretty deep subject. Even I won't try and tackle it because the effort to do so would take me years of typing ... and I've got to be at least 10 or 15 years younger than Sky. LMFAO We need to enjoy what's running away from us at full-tilt boogey. Ya know I love ya, Brother. Would hate to see you get soured and return to TOS.

I think MSB spent a lot time & effort deep in the Covid swamp back in 2020 so he probably has acquired a huge knowledge base on the very broad complex subject. The first few months of 2020 I too thought it was real and this may be the end. I knew nothing about St. Fauci until many months later that took me back to circa WWII era and the biowarfare program. Some of those cohort lineages are still in the medical mafia today aside from Fauci's institution wrapped under Manhattan layer secrecy. I've said it a hundred times...this country has too many secrets. Yea, I know what you mean on typing it all out. We both could spend 20 years writing a bible size book on it...only for it to be censored! I swear it's akin to the now UFO insanity world, where if you speak something truthful with hard peer-reviewed facts, but goes against the believer cult, prepare for the slaughterhouse. LOL. However, the pathogen world & medical realm in general is not my forte.
FFS, we're still learning about Manhattan project, JFK, Nixon-Watergate, Iran-contra, and on & on. All of it imo is connected within the military-intel-congressional labyrinth that holds many shiny objects & dead-ends.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it. mediumexhausted

Just for grins...

[Image: GAEaFhJ.jpg]

RE: 1965 and COVID - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-09-2023

I don't want anyone to misunderstand, I'm probably interested in what this video may be presenting, but the simple statement, "They have had over 55 years to tweak and modify the virus for an intended outcome" doesn't give me much to go on. Such a short one-liner reeks of extreme laziness to me.

Over on TOS, anonentity put up a thread on a documentary video and he gave enough of a summary that I watched it, an hour and forty some minutes worth, and thought it was worth downloading and saving in my private network. I'm not against bitchute or watching videos, but I'm not playing a guessing game and I actually prefer text so I can quote from it easily and then research the content.

That's just me though, so for me it is time-consuming to do the research from a video presentation, I call this doing the homework. Now some here say that is why they left TOS, as those expectations are similar there, and they probably don't think that doing the homework is necessary as the video speaks for itself, but it doesn't speak unless I click on that link and take time to watch it. So I must conclude that if this is the case, then the member making the thread doesn't think much of this video or they would be teasing their audience with some content, something to get us to watch it.

(08-09-2023, 07:38 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 12:47 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I think MSB spent a lot time & effort deep in the Covid swamp back in 2020 so he probably has acquired a huge knowledge base on the very broad complex subject. The first few months of 2020 I too thought it was real and this may be the end. I knew nothing about St. Fauci until many months later that took me back to circa WWII era and the biowarfare program. Some of those cohort lineages are still in the medical mafia today aside from Fauci's institution wrapped under Manhattan layer secrecy. I've said it a hundred times...this country has too many secrets. Yea, I know what you mean on typing it all out. We both could spend 20 years writing a bible size book on it...only for it to be censored! I swear it's akin to the now UFO insanity world, where if you speak something truthful with hard peer-reviewed facts, but goes against the believer cult, prepare for the slaughterhouse. LOL. However, the pathogen world & medical realm in general is not my forte.
FFS, we're still learning about Manhattan project, JFK, Nixon-Watergate, Iran-contra, and on & on. All of it imo is connected within the military-intel-congressional labyrinth that holds many shiny objects & dead-ends.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it. mediumexhausted

Just for grins...

[Image: GAEaFhJ.jpg]

Yes, I did dive deeply down that rabbit hole just a few months into the pandemic.

Rogue-Nation Link

I had that up on TOS on July 15, 2020 and had been working on it since earlier that spring. I'd like to include relevant information to that timeline when available.