Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz (/showthread.php?tid=1118)

DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - xuenchen - 08-08-2023

More Fake Outrage and Controlled Opposition from phony Democrats.

This time it's a fidgety Washington D.C. City Councilman.

He actually wants The National Guard to come in and stop the wild ass crime waves!!!!

ROFLOLz

But wait. The City Council has been cutting down The Mayor's (more Phony Democrat BS) requests for more police !!

Democrat strategy is to make people think Democrats are upset about their own failures and mass plans to wreak society !!!!

MSM makes People believe it all too ROFLOLz  Smile

[Image: One-Day-There-was-a-Fire-sm.gif]

Quote:zourze---> 'We are clearly in a war zone': DC Councilman Trayon White calls for National Guard intervention amid rising crime rates

WASHINGTON (7News) — D.C. Councilmember Trayon White on Tuesday is asking for the National Guard to step in amid the District's rise in crime.

White said that it's up to the community and not just the police to help curb crime.

"I submit to you today that today now is worse than it was then," White said. "Why? Because I've never seen this onslaught of violence portray on our women and kids."

zourze---> D.C. Council moves to scale back Bowser’s request to hire 170 more police officers

After Mayor Muriel E. Bowser proposed bolstering D.C.’s police force by rerouting $11 million to new officers in the city’s budget, two members of the D.C. Council on Monday countered with their own approach: using more than half of that money instead on initiatives based on violence prevention and public health.

RE: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - dbcowboy - 08-08-2023

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-snort-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - xuenchen - 08-08-2023

. . . . and some more Democrat horseshit for ya Laughing

[Image: Blackshirts2.png]

Quote:Zourz..-->  Police in Democrat-Run Oakland Urge Residents to Use Airhorns if Targeted by Criminals

Police in Democrat-run Oakland, California, are urging residents to use airhorns as a way of sounding an alarm when criminals strike amid a surge in crime.

Crime has risen to a point where police are not only advising the purchase of airhorns but also the placement of “security bars to…doors and windows,” CNN noted.

Burglaries in the city are up 41 percent “and robberies by more than 20 percent.”

Smile

RE: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-09-2023

All these feel-good measures seem to be geared now toward personal self-defense. The violence prevention and public health spending isn't working, but they won't get hard on crime rather they'll just make that the citizen's problem to deal with (typical of government really). 

What they aren't telling you is that when you do defend yourself, you are now the criminal and the criminal is the victim. We saw this with the store owner in Stockton California who beat the hell out of a knife-wielding thief who was robbing his store for the third time, after the police and courts failed to apprehend and punish the criminal who is now making this about his violated rights and that he is a victim. This is no doubt an extension to the ideas about prevention and help, that the white man's system forced this guy into a life of crime and that he is the real victim in this situation where he got his ass wooped pretty well by citizens who were forced to defend themselves because the woke system failed them entirely.

RE: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - Snarl - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 11:44 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: What they aren't telling you is that when you do defend yourself, you are now the criminal and the criminal is the victim. We saw this with the store owner in Stockton California who beat the hell out of a knife-wielding thief who was robbing his store for the third time, after the police and courts failed to apprehend and punish the criminal who is now making this about his violated rights and that he is a victim.

Sickens me to a point of more than just self-defense. If that happened to anyone I know, I would have to defend them with force of arms. We've talked about rounding up the boys and burning certain buildings to the ground. This WILL be done. We just don't expect it to happen around here. God help us all that it doesn't become necessary.

RE: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - xuenchen - 08-09-2023

about self defense:

Even if the court outcomes are "self defense", Democrats prosecute anyway to make the point long before any court decision. 

Effective strategy that targets the gullible MSM worshipers 

Big Eyes

RE: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - Ninurta - 08-10-2023

Huh,

It's almost as if someone wants folks to get used to seeing troops in the streets.

In America.

That's the only reason I can think of for "defunding" cops, and then when the predictable happens, calling for...

... troops in the streets.

In America.

RE: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - Ninurta - 08-10-2023

(08-08-2023, 11:33 PM)xuenchen Wrote: . . . . and some more Democrat horseshit for ya Laughing

[Image: Blackshirts2.png]

Quote:Zourz..-->  Police in Democrat-Run Oakland Urge Residents to Use Airhorns if Targeted by Criminals

Police in Democrat-run Oakland, California, are urging residents to use airhorns as a way of sounding an alarm when criminals strike amid a surge in crime.

Crime has risen to a point where police are not only advising the purchase of airhorns but also the placement of “security bars to…doors and windows,” CNN noted.

Burglaries in the city are up 41 percent “and robberies by more than 20 percent.”

Smile

I know of things that are 1) at least as loud as air horns, 2) at least as effective, and probably more so, at attracting attention as air horns, and 3) far, FAR more effective at deterring or stopping crimes in progress than air horns.

Oakland can have their air horns. I know of much better, more effective things to employ 'round here.

RE: DC Councilman wants National Guard for Crime roflolz - xuenchen - 08-10-2023

(08-10-2023, 02:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Huh,

It's almost as if someone wants folks to get used to seeing troops in the streets.

In America.

That's the only reason I can think of for "defunding" cops, and then when the predictable happens, calling for...

... troops in the streets.

In America.

Yup troops in the streets are one part, and another "goal" is to establish a Federal Mobil Police Force that can be deployed anywhere at any time without any "permissions" or "requests" for any "reason".  
Smile