Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme on social media - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme on social media (/showthread.php?tid=1112)

Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme on social media - Infolurker - 08-06-2023

Be careful what you like on social media and hope you don't accidently click on the wrong button (or have your cat walk over your keyboard). It is just crazy that a "like" button click can cause such disruption. 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nascar-noah-gragson-suspended-george-floyd-meme

Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme about George Floyd on social media

Quote:A popular and rising NASCAR driver was suspended indefinitely for liking a meme about George Floyd on social media.

Noah Gragson was suspended indefinitely by his team – the Legacy Motor Club on Saturday.

"We have made the decision to suspend Noah Gragson effective immediately regarding his actions that do not represent the values of our team," Legacy Motor Club said in a statement. "Josh Berry will drive the No. 42 entry for this weekend’s NASCAR Cup Series race at Michigan."

NASCAR not only agreed with the decision to suspend Gragson, but also suspended him indefinitely.

"NASCAR fully supports Legacy Motor Club’s decision to suspend Noah Gragson," the racing association stated. "Following his actions on social media, NASCAR has determined that Gragson has violated the Member Conduct section of the 2023 NASCAR Rule Book and has placed him under indefinite suspension."
Gragson issued an apology online following his suspension.

"I am disappointed in myself for my lack of attention and actions on social media," Gragson said on Twitter. "I understand the severity of this situation. I love and appreciate everyone. I try to treat everyone equally no matter who they are. I messed up plain and simple."

Gragson allegedly liked an insensitive meme about George Floyd on InstagramTMZ reported, "The image shows the live-action version of Sebastian the crab from 'The Little Mermaid,' with Floyd's face superimposed. A caption reads, 'Under Da Knee, Under Da Knee.'"

RE: Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme on social media - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-06-2023

Ah, more lunacy in America. Off to meme gulag you go. smh.

[Image: hRRnEGZ.jpg]

RE: Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme on social media - ancientlight - 08-08-2023

Do people forget that GF was a criminal who held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach and that's why the police arrested him?
Do people forget that GF died because of a Fentanyl overdose , not police 'brutality'.
Why is this nascar driver not standing up for his 1st ?  We are , supposedly , still a free nation .
Why did he F* apoligize to these grifters , for liking a meme?! 

He should be happy they showed him their true colors as commies . Stop apologizing and stand up for your rights before it's too late and you can't buy food because you liked a meme on social media !  OK

RE: Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme on social media - MisterSpock - 08-08-2023

Other fun facts

GF spent weeks in the hospital(roughly) just months prior to this event for......an overdose.

The star witness that refused to appear was a known dealer.

GF consumed, likely his recent purchase, from said individual upon interaction with the police.

The coroner said the levels found in his system were lethal, the argument from the prosecution was that george "was a pro at consuming said narcotics" and while the dosage level was indeed fatal for most, it would not have been for such a seasoned user.

Blah, blah blah, a bunch of other facts, but no amount could penetrate the armor of a politica/social witch hunt whose intent was to cripple american society to its knees.

RE: Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme on social media - ancientlight - 08-08-2023

I posted this article on ATS , together with the twitter video that someone here on RN posted about the South African white farmer killings?

It's surreal, the lack of reactions. I can't even fanthom people anymore. 
It should be obvious to anyone with two brain cells that there's an obvious agenda against whites. 
No outrage about the SA video, but oh boy about liking a meme. 

Is it just me , or am I being gaslit at ATS?
That place is not what it used to be for sure.

RE: Popular NASCAR driver, 25, suspended indefinitely for liking a meme on social media - Snarl - 08-08-2023

(08-08-2023, 05:46 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Is it just me , or am I being gaslit at ATS?
That place is not what it used to be for sure.

Best advice: stop spending time there ... and drag your friends this way.

What was that biblical warning? "Don't even look back over your shoulder lest ye be turned into a pillar of salt."  Laughing

(08-08-2023, 03:05 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Blah, blah blah, a bunch of other facts, but no amount could penetrate the armor of a politica/social witch hunt whose intent was to cripple american society to its knees.

Gotta admit: that was a _bad_ way GF got his lights put out

However, in the spirit of the thread ... come get me.