Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
BLUE LINE BEER - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: BLUE LINE BEER (/showthread.php?tid=110)

BLUE LINE BEER - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-27-2022

"Peaceful Protester Pilsner" and "Let it Burn Lager" (reference to Move or the Minnesota precinct?). Either way, some in your face "American values", one pint at a time! Proud Boy Pilsner incoming...  MinusculeWTF

[Image: R16rGvK.jpg]

Look at that, my favorite:

[Image: 7ukp6RQ.jpg]
SmallLOL

BLUE LINE BEER COMPANY

[Image: qjcR91x.jpg]
Untappd

RE: BLUE LINE BEER - BIAD - 11-27-2022

Newcastle Brown ale -but the old stuff. It was like meningitis, it either killed you or left you daft.
Sad

[Image: 1e2e4d4fbcef1ea2fc68cf884b9f2a80--newcas...e-ales.jpg]
Traditionally drank in a half-pint glass or if alfresco, from the bottle.
Smile

RE: BLUE LINE BEER - Nightskyeb4dawn2 - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 07:39 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: "Peaceful Protester Pilsner" and "Let it Burn Lager" (reference to Move or the Minnesota precinct?). Either way, some in your face "American values", one pint at a time! Proud Boy Pilsner incoming...  MinusculeWTF

[Image: R16rGvK.jpg]

Look at that, my favorite:

[Image: 7ukp6RQ.jpg]
SmallLOL

BLUE LINE BEER COMPANY

[Image: qjcR91x.jpg]
Untappd

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

They know their base. I don't know anything about the taste, for all I know it may be good to some people. But it is all about the marketing, and making the money.

My Brother and his crazy friend were supposed to train my palate over the holiday. I had never had Bourbon, and his friend is an avid Blanton drinker. He brought over his prized bottle of Blanton. My Brother pulled some fancy boxed Macallan, and some fancy box of some kind of reserve.

All of what they were giving me is supposed top of the line, special stuff. Guess what? It was a total waste of all that money on me. Just not my cup of tea.

But some people, are so loyal to their leaders, they are not only deaf and blind, they will drink piss and eat sh!t, if their great Lord told them to do so. 

It is all part of the conditioning and the programming. Politicize everything. Separate people on everything. From the color of their eyes to the Stars upon.

We are one stupid ass group of people. And we keep repeatedly doing the same stupid sh!t.

RE: BLUE LINE BEER - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 08:27 PM)BIAD Wrote: Newcastle Brown ale -but the old stuff. It was like meningitis, it either killed you or left you daft.
Sad

Smile

I used to drink Newcastle all the time, until I no longer did. Finally caught up with me.

(11-27-2022, 08:52 PM)Nightskyeb4dawn2 Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 07:39 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: "Peaceful Protester Pilsner" and "Let it Burn Lager" (reference to Move or the Minnesota precinct?). Either way, some in your face "American values", one pint at a time! Proud Boy Pilsner incoming...  MinusculeWTF

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

They know their base. I don't know anything about the taste, for all I know it may be good to some people. But it is all about the marketing, and making the money.

My Brother and his crazy friend were supposed to train my palate over the holiday. I had never had Bourbon, and his friend is an avid Blanton drinker. He brought over his prized bottle of Blanton. My Brother pulled some fancy boxed Macallan, and some fancy box of some kind of reserve.

All of what they were giving me is supposed top of the line, special stuff. Guess what? It was a total waste of all that money on me. Just not my cup of tea.

But some people, are so loyal to their leaders, they are not only deaf and blind, they will drink piss and eat sh!t, if their great Lord told them to do so. 

It is all part of the conditioning and the programming. Politicize everything. Separate people on everything. From the color of their eyes to the Stars upon.

We are one stupid ass group of people. And we keep repeatedly doing the same stupid sh!t.

Yes & yes. You nailed it! We've got to be the most entertained marketed society on Earth.

RE: BLUE LINE BEER - Nightskyeb4dawn2 - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 09:02 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 08:27 PM)BIAD Wrote: Newcastle Brown ale -but the old stuff. It was like meningitis, it either killed you or left you daft.
Sad

Smile

I used to drink Newcastle all the time, until I no longer did. Finally caught up with me.

I have never been a beer or whiskey drinker.

Will do an occasional mixed drink. More to be social than anything else.

Wine would be my choice. But I could live without it.

I have nothing against personal consumption of libations, and have drank more than my share and the god's share over the years. But it is something I can take or leave.

RE: BLUE LINE BEER - Finspiracy - 11-29-2022

Sad

[Image: 1e2e4d4fbcef1ea2fc68cf884b9f2a80--newcas...e-ales.jpg]
Smile

Or the Finnish way.

[Image: C-hbxClUwAAemcK.jpg]

[Image: 85c2e3f8f41a4d66af71de7995f76d81.jpg]