Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Social Unrest and Justice (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa (/showthread.php?tid=1085)

Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - Infolurker - 08-01-2023

Looks like it is going hot in South Africa. A genocide rally that Hitler would envy... look at all the people in that stadium.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1686025436667518976

Quote:Shocking video shows South Africa’s black party singing “kill the Boer (Whites), kill the White farmer”

This is all downstream from the rotten secular religion of wokeness and CRT plaguing America today.

You have been warned.

WATCH. https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1686025436667518976

Parliament member calls for genocide of whites in South Africa. Zero outrage.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1685681828080881664

Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63886

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1686080989963915264

Quote:South African farmer Theo Bekker (79) was brutally murdered by 4 thugs yesterday

The attackers beat him with an iron bar, slit his throat, and then beat his wife Marlinda

This came 24 hours after EFF leader Julius Malema told a crowd of 90k people to “kill the Boer (Whites), kill the White farmer”

RE: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - xuenchen - 08-01-2023

Let's hope Maxine Waters doesn't get any bright ideas  
mediumshhhh

RE: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - Ninurta - 08-01-2023

Same thing happened in Rhodesia right after Mugabe took over and renamed the country to something no self-respecting American or English kid would ever be able to spell - now it's known as Zimbabwe. They started killing off the white farmers, taking their farms, and giving them to blacks as "redistribution" and "reparations". The problem was, the blacks wanted the farms so they could consider themselves "wealthy land owners", but they just didn't want to work them productively. As a result, farm production fell off precipitously, and the economy crashed. Inflation went crazy ( kinda like it's about to do in the US), and no one had enough money to buy anything, no matter how rich they had been before the crash. I have a Zimbabwe 50 cent piece here that was minted in 1980, the first year they minted money under the new government. At one time, the value of the metal in the coin was 50 billion times the face value of it, their money had devalued so much due to the rampant inflation. I think their money crashed worse than the Weimar Republic in Germany before WWII.

What's going on in South Africa is a fine example of how people refuse to learn from history, or the mistakes of others. South Africa's first mistake was ever letting that murderous bastard Mandela out of prison, and their second mistake was giving up the fight against the ANC communists, and their third mistake was ever letting Mandela hold an elected office of any kind - he was not fit to be a dog catcher, much less a president!

Now the damage is already done, and all they needed to do to prevent it would have been to look at Rhodesia, and realize that if SA did the same things, they would follow the same path and therefore suffer the same fate. It's simple history and human nature, it's not rocket surgery!

Pretoria's stupid-assed "Truth and Reconciliation Commissions" did neither - they've covered up the Truth, and not reconciled a goddamned thing. BUT - they are getting pretty popular among the Marxist crowds in America. I watched one unfold in Greensboro, NC a few years ago, regarding the Morningside Homes "massacre", that did pretty much the same thing - concealed the Truth, and reconciled nary a damned thing.

Now "Zimbabwe", formerly Rhodesia back when it was civilized, is begging farmers to return and try to kick-start the economy. So far, I think all the sane farmers are saying "are ya outta ya fookin' minds? We ain't fergot what ya did ter us las' time! Why would we volunteer for that again?" See, those farmers seem to be able to learn from history.

South Africa didn't, and they will follow in the footsteps of Zimbabwe, since they are acting the same. In the same vein, the U.S. is acting more and more like Soviet Russia - how do you suppose that'll work out for us if we let it happen?

One only need crack open a history book if he or she ain't old enough to remember it in person.

Still, I wish I had one of the old South African R4 or R5 rifles - they were copies of Israeli Galils, in 5.56x45 NATO, but scaled up to fit grown men!

RE: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - Bally002 - 08-01-2023

Bring it on primates.

RE: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - Grace - 08-01-2023

Apparently this "kill the whites" is a song or a chant of some kind being sung in SA for decades... The SA human rights commission has decided that this song doesn't qualify as hate speech since it's directed at whites and not blacks. (If it was white people saying it about blacks it would be a crime, however). 

Therefore, there's nothing stopping them from it on a legal front and it's considered a song of historical significance or something. 

That said, it's truly dangerous I agree, to work people up to a frenzy with murdering whites as their mantra.... there's always someone or several someone's who will follow through. 

But I'm not big on censoring speech - though I would certainly see a politician leading such a spectacle as a clear and present danger... Elon Musk has a stake here since he's from SA and the leader in question in the video IS a politician.

SA may end up in another civil war, they may not, but they certainly bought into postmodern Marxism, and did so long before we did as a society. 

Scary ideals those are.... Good to do our best to fight tooth and nail for the republic model of nation/state here, while seeing countries like SA that went all in such as SA as our enemies.

RE: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - Infolurker - 08-01-2023

NYT: White South Africans protesting a white farmer's murder are 'nostalgic for the apartheid era'

https://twitter.com/MostlyPeacefull/status/1686384228559466498

https://twitchy.com/sarahd/2023/08/01/nyt-apartheid-n2385900

Quote:Just when you thought it was impossible to lose any more respect for the once-venerable American journalistic institution that is the New York Times, they manage to find a way to prove you wrong. Ladies and gentlemen, you can always lose more respect for the New York Times.

And stuff like this is why:

So, according to the New York Times, white Afrikaners who don't want to become future murder victims of racially motivated violence are "nostalgic for the apartheid era." Somebody please explain to us how that works, because last time we checked, not wanting to become a murder victim didn't make you a racist; it just made you reasonable and sane.

We can't even say that the New York Times is just insinuating that white South Africans are racist; they're outright saying it. The past several years have seen an uptick in instances of white South African farmers being targeted for violence or death by black South Africans. That's not to say that all black South Africans hate white South Africans, because that would be a grossly inaccurate and bigoted statement. But the violence 
is happening, and wanting it to stop is not a sign of racism, or a defense of apartheid, which is and will deservedly remain a stain on South Africa's history.

This is actually really disgusting from the New York Times. Using the murder of a white farmer to fan the flames of racism. If we didn't know any better, we'd think that the New York Times is deliberately trying to stir up racial animus. But they'd never do something like that, would they?

Except of course they would. We've watched them stoop to all sorts of lows over the years, including racist lows. This is just their brand now, and they've fully embraced it.

They New York Times has presented no evidence that the white South Africans who are protesting a murder are nostalgic for the apartheid era. Which means that they're just projecting their affinity for racism onto white South Africans.

Well, it's not a virtue. It's a vice. Racism is one of society's most evil and pernicious scourges, and the New York Times is doing their part to help it thrive.

RE: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - ancientlight - 08-08-2023

A nascar driver liking a meme about George Floyed was suspended indefinitely. He is white btw.
So receives full outrage.

This black politician openly calling for white genocide and crickets.

Must be my white privilige  Angry
Where's the F* outrage ? 
Off course I know why there's no outrage. 
It's so unbelievably obvious there's a global anti-white agenda and has been ongoing.
So called 'white privilige', hah! Don't make me laugh . We don't even have basic 1st.
Yet blacks in SA get to kill evil whities freely no problem.
OK

RE: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - MisterSpock - 08-08-2023

I support segregation, more specifically, black societies desire for modern segregation. If that's what they want, I say give it to them, everywhere in the world.

Let them build their utopia far from the oppressive nature of evil whites.

Sure, everyone knows how it will turn out, but in the end, the whites will escape the violence, and the blacks can ramp up the victim-hood by 10000 because any failures, even with the lacking presence of the white man, will surely be the fault of said man.

The real crime, here, to me, is that nobody will allow those(whites) that wish to flee SA a safe means of escape.

I used to think 90 percent of humans were worthless and unworthy of their existence, with each passing year, I add a quarter or a half percent to that.

RE: Elon Musk: 'They Are Openly Pushing for Genocide of White People in South Africa - Snarl - 08-08-2023

(08-08-2023, 03:01 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: The real crime, here, to me, is that nobody will allow those(whites) that wish to flee SA a safe means of escape.

I offered help once. I remember there were two people on TOS who posted from there. One just stopped posting one day. The other one was a MOD (as memory serves).

In other news, the last time I had a delivery out here, the fellas who showed up were all recent (white guy) immigrants from South Africa. Tell ya this: they were farm-boy strong. And, I really wanted to offer them a place. Just didn't need that much help around here at the time.