Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Congress holds hearing on UFOs - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Congress holds hearing on UFOs (/showthread.php?tid=1057)

Pages: 1 2

Congress holds hearing on UFOs - 727Sky - 07-27-2023

I was impressed with both the witnesses and the selected panel members as for once they seemed to know what they were talking about. They are trying to get a reporting procedure for both civilian and government witnesses. Mr. G was very impressive and come to find out he has a physics degree; in other words not just another pretty face..

Quote:Congress held a hearing on UFOs on Wednesday (26 July) after whistleblowers claimed that the US government has kept information about aliens secret for years. Lawmakers appeared on Capitol Hill where several Pentagon whistleblowers will present testimony about the existence of extraterrestrial life. The three witnesses, who previously served in the US military, have already come forward with claims that the government has kept information about UFOs secret for years. They testified about what they know about alien life. Witnesses included David Grusch, former US Air Force intelligence officer, former US Navy commander David Fravor, and former US Navy pilot Ryan Graves. The hearing titled “Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena: Implications on National Security, Public Safety, and Government Transparency" explored "firsthand accounts of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) and assess the federal government’s transparency and accountability regarding UAPs’ possible threats to US national security," the House Oversight Committee said.

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - A51Watcher2 - 07-27-2023

Apparently the MSM media are ignoring this hearing -

Yet NEWS NATION continues to give us the goods -

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - Bally002 - 07-27-2023

(07-27-2023, 05:06 AM)727Sky Wrote: I was impressed with both the witnesses and the selected panel members as for once they seemed to know what they were talking about. They are trying to get a reporting procedure for both civilian and government witnesses. Mr. G was very impressive and come to find out he has a physics degree; in other words not just another pretty face..

Quote:Congress held a hearing on UFOs on Wednesday (26 July) after whistleblowers claimed that the US government has kept information about aliens secret for years. Lawmakers appeared on Capitol Hill where several Pentagon whistleblowers will present testimony about the existence of extraterrestrial life. The three witnesses, who previously served in the US military, have already come forward with claims that the government has kept information about UFOs secret for years. They testified about what they know about alien life. Witnesses included David Grusch, former US Air Force intelligence officer, former US Navy commander David Fravor, and former US Navy pilot Ryan Graves. The hearing titled “Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena: Implications on National Security, Public Safety, and Government Transparency" explored "firsthand accounts of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) and assess the federal government’s transparency and accountability regarding UAPs’ possible threats to US national security," the House Oversight Committee said.

I thought it was just a wet blanket.  There was nothing new.  I'm going WTF?  Tell the people instead of saying.  "That's classified. can't answer that question."  The witnesses relayed info that's been in the public forum for years.

Sadly, the witnesses said they would only divulge classified material to a closed congress.

What really was the point of this 'public' hearing.  Another waste of your USA tax dollars.. 

My god we're stupid for even watching this.

There is nothing new or disclosed that we haven't already known about.  Put the cards and the tangible evidence on the table you weak shits.

My regards,

Bally, (what a waste of space)

Yep. Just like the last hearing.

And when they hold the closed hearing they will say "Ok gentlemen, those of you with a Q clearance please step into the conference room behind me, the rest of you are sequestered until this briefing is concluded."

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - Bally002 - 07-27-2023

(07-27-2023, 08:09 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: Yep. Just like the last hearing.

And when they hold the closed hearing they will say "Ok gentlemen, those of you with a Q clearance please step into the conference room behind me, the rest of you are sequestered until this briefing is concluded."

There was no "SHOCKING" testimony as reported.

The sequestered ones probably received a chocolate chip cookie and a McFlurry for their $1000 an hour presence.  The Q's maybe get a lobster mornay, tickets to the games, drinks of their choice and a $10000 bonus.  

Yep.  Who cares?

We're all suckers.  What a load of rubbish that was.  

My regards,

Bally) ( Now a skeptic)

Whistleblower on Eisenhower Invasion  threaten sensational testimony submitted on the final day of the Citizen Hearing on [UFO] Disclosure, six former members of the U.S. Congress heard from a former CIA agent about an incident involving President Eisenhower and extraterrestrials. In a video testimony played today before the retired US Congress members, the agent alleged that President Eisenhower sought to gain information from a secret control group called MJ-12 about alien related projects at a facility near Area 51 called S-4, both of which are located in a remote region of Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. When denied the requested information, Eisenhower allegedly authorized a personal message that the agent and his immediate superior would deliver to those in charge at Area 51 and S-4. The message was a direct threat that the President would authorize a military invasion of Area 51 and S-4 if his request for information was not carried out.

President Eisenhower said:

We called the people in from MJ-12, from Area 51 and S-4, but they told us that the government had no jurisdiction over what they were doing…. I want you and your boss to fly out there. I want you to give them a personal message…. I want you to tell them, whoever is in charge, I want you to tell them that they have this coming week to get into Washington and to report to me. And if they don’t, I’m going to get the First Army from Colorado. we are going to go over and take the base over. I don’t care what kind of classified material you got. We are going to rip this thing apart.”

I remember hearing this story the early 80's from Paranet BBS systems and the claim it was the reason Eisenhower gave his infamous ' Beware the Military- Industrial Complex speech which pretty odd considering he was a Military man.

But it makes sense now considering what we have learned about the Military subcontracting out research on "non human" technology since private industry is not bound to FOIA requests.

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - Snarl - 07-27-2023

(07-27-2023, 05:06 AM)727Sky Wrote: I was impressed with both the witnesses and the selected panel members 

Was this timed to coincide with the Hunter Biden thing? Keep a certain segment of the population from developing an interest there?

We (the public) aren't getting anything out of these 'hearings'. They just seem more and more like distraction.

What's funny, is that I was thinking about this yesterday evening while I was out mowing the grass wondering, "What happened to this guy?" Then, all of a sudden, there he is again with George Knapp sitting behind him like some 'expert witness'. I'll tell ya ...

(07-27-2023, 07:34 AM)Bally002 Wrote: I thought it was just a wet blanket.  There was nothing new.  I'm going WTF?  Tell the people instead of saying.  "That's classified. can't answer that question."  The witnesses relayed info that's been in the public forum for years.

Sadly, the witnesses said they would only divulge classified material to a closed congress.

I'm with you 100%, mate.

Know what? When I retired they only placed me under a 25 year gag. That, my friend, ended last month. Smile

Yes: I was read on to SAPs (never heard of a CAP before ... until last night). Yes: There is a 'good' possibility that the stuff I 'saw' was related to this topic.

(07-27-2023, 09:11 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: President Eisenhower said:

We called the people in from MJ-12, from Area 51 and S-4, but they told us that the government had no jurisdiction over what they were doing…. I want you and your boss to fly out there. I want you to give them a personal message…. I want you to tell them, whoever is in charge, I want you to tell them that they have this coming week to get into Washington and to report to me. And if they don’t, I’m going to get the First Army from Colorado. we are going to go over and take the base over. I don’t care what kind of classified material you got. We are going to rip this thing apart.”

IMHO, Eisenhower was one shady SOB.

The above is a great sounding story, but I would have had to have been in the room to believe any utterance came out sounding like that.

That stuff is legend!! Smile

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - BIAD - 07-27-2023

I'm just happy we've moved on from those crappy images the public churn out daily.
It's nice to see these well-funded areas of our military have access to the best in photographic
technology money can buy.

I think.
Shocked

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1082]

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - Snarl - 07-27-2023

(07-27-2023, 12:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's nice to see these well-funded areas of our military have access to the best in photographic
technology money can buy.

Did you know the Army's Military Intelligence Corp has an Imagery Intelligence specialty? When I first got to work with those folks I was impressed by their training and knowledge of the discipline.

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - F2d5thCav - 07-27-2023

Snarl--

Yeah, I don't believe Ikeypower said anything even close to that.

His was a triumph of public relations.

His performance as a general after decades of relevant experience was passably good but workmanlike in its quality.  He got the job done in Europe, but a lot of operational errors were made by his subordinates that should have resulted in more fired senior generals (like Bwad).  Meanwhile, truly qualified men like Jacob Devers were disliked by him because JD wasn't part of the Ikeypower fan club.  Never mind that Devers' army group reached the Rhine before Bwad AND Monty.

Based on that performance, I have to wonder how truly great he was as a president seeing as he had zero experience in politics before assuming that office.

Cheers

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - Kenzo - 07-27-2023

The UFOs might be just distractions from this.

Billionaire Leon Black accused of raping autistic teen in Jeffrey Epstein's home: lawsuit

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - 727Sky - 07-27-2023

More B.S. from the security agencies as Burchett and team were blocked from attending the meeting (secret access panel ) after the hearing. I do like what Burchett says about Washington and the MIC security apparatus .

I do realize many of us are disappointed with what actually came out of the hearing for us pedestrians/citizens as there was much talk with little substance as far as hand held proof . I tend to be to trusting as I take a man's world at face value until he is proven to be lying IE the witnesses. 

Is some of this timing and event a means of deflection from other things going on with government.. Whatever, the case is, you have to identify an voice a concern before steps are taken to resolve an issue... so at least I give then an "A" for effort in this bipartisan hearing.

Just a foot note that many might find had to believe.. I am really not all that interested in the UFO subject other than the technology it represents and the government cover-up. I do not believe we are alone in the universe, period.... with all the stories there are strong indications some advanced entities are coming and going whenever they want. If they, the entities wanted to subjugate and take over it might be as easy for them as flipping a switch (no electricity) or sitting back and throwing asteroids at Earth until we as a species are defeated back into the stone age or whatever. 

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - 727Sky - 07-27-2023

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-28-2023

And there it is... officially passed by the US Senate, the UAP Disclosure Act:

[Image: mdbu4K2.jpg]

[Image: C2bqEFt.jpg]

The U.S. Senate (July 27, 2023) passed a National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), 86-11, that contains multiple and far-reaching provisions related to UAP/UFOs. The Senate added the entire Intelligence Authorization Act (IAA) to the FY 2024 NDAA, including UAP-related provisions earlier approved by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (with some revisions).

Included in the Senate-passed package is the Schumer-Rounds "UAP Disclosure Act," to establish an agency to gather UAP records from throughout the government, with a "presumption of immediate disclosure, which means that a review board would have to provide a reasoning for the documents to stay classified." LOL, we know how those delays go.

[Image: HdcZ6wz.jpg]

Senate Democrats

Ya, see you in 25 or more years. Schumer following in the footsteps of that corrupt Area 51 senator Reid.

The Schumer-Rounds legislation also states, "The Federal Government shall exercise eminent domain [ownership] over any and all recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities..." It's like a patent grab, go after anyone suspected of having alien tech and bring it under their umbrella of full control.

[Image: CVJGsaJ.jpg]
S.Amdt.797 to S.2226

The Senate-passed bill also carries an increase of $27 million for the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), although the total authorized funding level remains classified. Sen. Kirstin Gillibrand (D-NY) sponsored this funding boost in the Armed Services Committee:

[Image: IXqIwcO.jpg]

[Image: 3tcyq3f.jpg]

The Intelligence Authorization Act part of the package also contains some sort of new protections for "whistleblowers" from the Intelligence Community.

A provision in the Armed Services Committee report on the NDAA requires an evaluation of NORAD "aerospace warning and control mission and procedures" by the Government Accountability Office, an arm of Congress.

::SENATE ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE ORDERS REVIEW OF NORAD PROCEDURES::

In its report (118-58) on the FY 2024 National Defense Authorization Act (S. 2226), the Senate Armed Services Committee directs the Comptroller General to review the "aerospace warning and control mission and procedures" of the U.S.-Canada North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), including assessment of NORAD procedures to "manage command and control systems to determine the capacity for dealing with multiple airspace incursions of unknown or hostile aircraft" and "deal with incursions into airspace over military installations, and coordination and information sharing, both in near-real time and after the fact, between military installations regarding airspace incursions of all types."

The Comptroller General heads the Government Accountability Office (GAO), which is an agency of Congress (not a component of the Executive Branch).

The committee directs the Comptroller General to provide a preliminary briefing to the congressional defense committees by January 15, 2024, with a final report due "in a mutually agreed upon format and timeframe." The committee says it expects the Department of Defense "to provide the Comptroller General full cooperation and access to the information and documentation related to this review, including relevant operational plans and policies."

Here is a link to All Information (actions/amendments) for S.2226 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2024.

Once a House-Senate conference committee produces a final agreed-on version of the NDAA-IAA, after many weeks, it must receive final approval from the House and then the Senate, before being sent to the President. Congress has passed an NDAA for the past 62 straight years.

Fun fact: The United States has been in a state of national emergency since November 14, 1979. As of April 2023 we are still living under 41 National Emergencies Acts, including the 9/11 Emergency Powers, still in effect, each having been renewed annually in the NDAA and signed off by the president.

[Image: Msw8rQb.gif]

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - 727Sky - 07-29-2023

So now the establishment fight starts. I figure they will use the old 1000 cuts of slander on Grusch to sow doubts and destroy his testimony.
https://apnews.com/article/congress-ufos-uaps-pentagon-aliens-631ad4d174ee9559580935ec11afcf3f
Quote:The UFO congressional hearing was ‘insulting’ to US employees, a top Pentagon official says

By NOMAAN MERCHANT and TARA COPP
Updated 9:57 AM GMT+7, July 29, 2023

WASHINGTON (AP) — A top Pentagon official has attacked this week’s widely watched congressional hearing on UFOs, calling the claims “insulting” to employees who are investigating sightings and accusing a key witness of not cooperating with the official U.S. government investigation.
Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick’s letter, published on his personal LinkedIn page and circulated Friday across social media, criticizes much of the testimony from a retired Air Force intelligence officer that energized believers in extraterrestrial life and produced headlines around the world.
Retired Air Force Maj. David Grusch testified Wednesday that the U.S. has concealed what he called a “multi-decade” program to collect and reverse-engineer “UAPs,” or unidentified aerial phenomena, the official government term for UFOs.
Part of what the U.S. has recovered, Grusch testified, were non-human “biologics,” which he said he had not seen but had learned about from “people with direct knowledge of the program.”

A career intelligence officer, Kirkpatrick was named a year ago to lead the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, or AARO, which was intended to centralize investigations into UAPs. The Pentagon and U.S. intelligence agencies have been pushed by Congress in recent years to better investigate reports of devices flying at unusual speeds or trajectories as a national security concern.

Kirkpatrick wrote the letter Thursday and the Defense Department confirmed Friday that he posted it in a personal capacity. Kirkpatrick declined to comment on the letter Friday.
He writes in part, “I cannot let yesterday’s hearing pass without sharing how insulting it was to the officers of the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community who chose to join AARO, many with not unreasonable anxieties about the career risks this would entail.”
“They are truth-seekers, as am I,” Kirkpatrick said. “But you certainly would not get that impression from yesterday’s hearing.”
In a separate statement, Pentagon spokeswoman Sue Gough denied other allegations made by Grusch and other witnesses before a House Oversight subcommittee.
The Pentagon “has no information that any individual has been harmed or killed as a result of providing information” about UFO objects, Gough said. Nor has the Pentagon discovered “any verifiable information to substantiate claims that any programs regarding the possession or reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or exist currently.”
Kirkpatrick wrote, “AARO has yet to find any credible evidence to support the allegations of any reverse engineering program for non-human technology.”
He had briefed reporters in December that the Pentagon was investigating “several hundreds” of new reports following a push to have pilots and others come forward with any sightings.
Kirkpatrick wrote in his letter that allegations of “retaliation, to include physical assault and hints of murder, are extraordinarily serious, which is why law enforcement is a critical member of the AARO team, specifically to address and take swift action should anyone come forward with such claims.”
“Yet, contrary to assertions made in the hearing, the central source of those allegations has refused to speak with AARO,” Kirkpatrick said. He did not explicitly name Grusch, who alleged he faced retaliation and declined to answer when a congressman asked him if anyone had been murdered to hide information about UFOs.
Messages left at a phone number and email address for Grusch were not returned Friday.

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - OmegaLogos - 07-29-2023

(07-29-2023, 04:35 AM)727Sky Wrote: So now the establishment fight starts. I figure they will use the old 1000 cuts of slander on Grusch to sow doubts and destroy his testimony.
https://apnews.com/article/congress-ufos-uaps-pentagon-aliens-631ad4d174ee9559580935ec11afcf3f
Quote:The UFO congressional hearing was ‘insulting’ to US employees, a top Pentagon official says

By NOMAAN MERCHANT and TARA COPP
Updated 9:57 AM GMT+7, July 29, 2023

WASHINGTON (AP) — A top Pentagon official has attacked this week’s widely watched congressional hearing on UFOs, calling the claims “insulting” to employees who are investigating sightings and accusing a key witness of not cooperating with the official U.S. government investigation.
Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick’s letter, published on his personal LinkedIn page and circulated Friday across social media, criticizes much of the testimony from a retired Air Force intelligence officer that energized believers in extraterrestrial life and produced headlines around the world.
Retired Air Force Maj. David Grusch testified Wednesday that the U.S. has concealed what he called a “multi-decade” program to collect and reverse-engineer “UAPs,” or unidentified aerial phenomena, the official government term for UFOs.
Part of what the U.S. has recovered, Grusch testified, were non-human “biologics,” which he said he had not seen but had learned about from “people with direct knowledge of the program.”

A career intelligence officer, Kirkpatrick was named a year ago to lead the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, or AARO, which was intended to centralize investigations into UAPs. The Pentagon and U.S. intelligence agencies have been pushed by Congress in recent years to better investigate reports of devices flying at unusual speeds or trajectories as a national security concern.

Kirkpatrick wrote the letter Thursday and the Defense Department confirmed Friday that he posted it in a personal capacity. Kirkpatrick declined to comment on the letter Friday.
He writes in part, “I cannot let yesterday’s hearing pass without sharing how insulting it was to the officers of the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community who chose to join AARO, many with not unreasonable anxieties about the career risks this would entail.”
“They are truth-seekers, as am I,” Kirkpatrick said. “But you certainly would not get that impression from yesterday’s hearing.”
In a separate statement, Pentagon spokeswoman Sue Gough denied other allegations made by Grusch and other witnesses before a House Oversight subcommittee.
The Pentagon “has no information that any individual has been harmed or killed as a result of providing information” about UFO objects, Gough said. Nor has the Pentagon discovered “any verifiable information to substantiate claims that any programs regarding the possession or reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or exist currently.”
Kirkpatrick wrote, “AARO has yet to find any credible evidence to support the allegations of any reverse engineering program for non-human technology.”
He had briefed reporters in December that the Pentagon was investigating “several hundreds” of new reports following a push to have pilots and others come forward with any sightings.
Kirkpatrick wrote in his letter that allegations of “retaliation, to include physical assault and hints of murder, are extraordinarily serious, which is why law enforcement is a critical member of the AARO team, specifically to address and take swift action should anyone come forward with such claims.”
“Yet, contrary to assertions made in the hearing, the central source of those allegations has refused to speak with AARO,” Kirkpatrick said. He did not explicitly name Grusch, who alleged he faced retaliation and declined to answer when a congressman asked him if anyone had been murdered to hide information about UFOs.
Messages left at a phone number and email address for Grusch were not returned Friday.

Explanation: ...

Quote:A career intelligence officer, Kirkpatrick was named a year ago to lead the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, or AARO, which was intended to centralize investigations into UAPs.

I have a problem with them and that ...

Its not independent and nor are they!

And now I will debunk this absolute crock of shyte ...

Quote:In a separate statement, Pentagon spokeswoman Sue Gough denied other allegations made by Grusch and other witnesses before a House Oversight subcommittee.

Either they are lying OR they aint doing their job properly ...

Here is why ...

For Reasons Of National Security ... [For Your Eyes Only!] 

National Security wiki

Quote:National security is a concept that a government, along with its parliament(s), should protect the state and its citizens against all kind of "national" crises through a variety of power projections, such as political power, diplomacy, economic power, military might, and so on.

The concept developed mostly in the United States after World War II. Initially focusing on military might, it now encompasses a broad range of facets, all of which impinge on the non-military or economic security of the nation and the values espoused by the national society. Accordingly, in order to possess national security, a nation needs to possess economic security, energy security, environmental security, etc. Security threats involve not only conventional foes such as other nation-states but also non-state actors such as violent non-state actors, narcotic cartels, multinational corporations and non-governmental organizations; some authorities include natural disasters and events causing severe environmental damage in this category.

Measures taken to ensure national security include:
  • using diplomacy to rally allies and isolate threats

• marshalling economic power to facilitate or compel cooperation

• maintaining effective armed forces

• implementing civil defense and emergency preparedness measures (including anti-terrorism legislation)

• ensuring the resilience and redundancy of critical infrastructure

• using intelligence services to detect and defeat or avoid threats and espionage, and to protect classified information

Black Projects wiki

Quote:Black project is an informal term used to describe a highly classified, top-secret military or defense project that is not publicly acknowledged by government, military personnel or contractors.

United States and black projects

In the United States, the formal term for a black project is an unacknowledged special access program (SAP). Black projects receive their funding from the black budget.
The US depend on private defense contractors to develop and build military equipment. The two most notable examples being Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman. The R&D department of Lockheed Martin is commonly referred to as Skunk Works. It is responsible for a number of aircraft designs, highly classified R&D programs, and exotic aircraft platforms.

Two well known sites for testing of black projects are the Nevada Test site and Area 51.

Unintenionally seeing a black project in action

If a black project is witnessed by a civil servant who is not part of the project, they can be informed that what they saw is an unacknowledged special access program (black project) and be asked to sign a Non-disclosure agreement (NDA). This is to prevent the person from talking about it, for example with the media.[1]

Quote:Speculated or unacknowledged

United States
Unknown origin

I-Team: Man who exposed Area 51 defends UFO information 

Quote:Lazar re-iterated his preference that people don’t believe his story.
“Look, I’m not out there giving UFO lectures, producing tapes. This is not a business of mine. I am trying to run a scientific business, and if I’m the UFO guy, it makes it really difficult, it is to my benefit that people don’t believe the story,” Lazar said.

These days, Lazar and his wife operate a scientific supply firm in Michigan. He has received media coverage because of the odd stuff he sells online but not everyone has made the connection to Area 51 and the stampede he started back in 1989, when he told of working at S-4 south of Area 51, where he saw flying saucers so advanced they had to be from somewhere else.

Travis Walton interviewed on Joe Rogan Experience

Travis Walton UFO incident

Quote:The Travis Walton UFO incident was an alleged alien abduction of American forestry worker Travis Walton by a UFO on November 5, 1975, while he was working in the Apache–Sitgreaves National Forests near Snowflake, Arizona. Walton was missing for five days and six hours.[1] After days of searching with scent dogs and helicopters, Walton says he reappeared by the side of a road near Heber, Arizona.[2][3] The Walton case received mainstream publicity and remains one of the best-known alien abduction stories, while scientific skeptics consider it a hoax.

Quote:Abduction claims

According to Walton and a number of other members from the logging crew, on November 5, 1975, he was working with a timber stand improvement crew in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest near Snowflake, Arizona. While riding in a truck with six of his coworkers, they allegedly encountered a saucer-shaped object hovering over the ground approximately 110 feet (34 m) away, making a high-pitched buzz. Walton says that after he left the truck and approached the object, a beam of light suddenly appeared from the craft and knocked him unconscious. The other six men were supposedly frightened and drove away. Walton says that he awoke in a hospital-like room, being observed by three short, bald creatures. He says that he fought with them until a human wearing a helmet led Walton to another room, where he blacked out as three other humans put a clear plastic mask over his face. Walton has said that he remembers nothing else until he found himself walking along a highway five days later, with the flying saucer departing above him.

Personal Disclosure: I once saw a massive, kilometer wide, silent bright pink boomerang UFO on 1999 New Year's Eve ...

Here is a recreation that I made using google earth app and MSpaint ...

[Image: 2b0313e0a00a.jpg]

So I KNOW that they are lying scumbags!

Why pink?

It took me many years of investigation until I found out that plasma contained by magnetic field lines under massive stress appear to be the color PINK ...

[Image: p03sg7tj.jpg]

(Ex) Presidents reveal Aliens. Ufo's , Solar Warden, Project Bluebeam, Laser Plasma +

Smile

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - 727Sky - 07-29-2023

They were not allowed into the super secret classified meeting.. ! Sometimes it makes you feel like taking an axe to the door of all this B.S.

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - A51Watcher2 - 07-29-2023

Heh heh heh...

Yeah what he said.

Cool

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/p6pnB72LGZU?

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-30-2023

Posting here so as not to bork-up the UFO stuff thread.

The old confidence guys like Shermer have while being provably wrong will never, cease to amaze me.

[Image: Mf6X2bR.jpg]
I think he's partly gotta point, but it's NOT "purely a socio-cultural phenomenon" imo.

A totally non-biased map. I'm sure you've seen it floating around. LOL.

[Image: 3a1dod8.jpg]

The data used to generate this map is pulled from NUFORC, a U.S. based UFO reporting center. What this map shows is the majority of people outside of the US don’t report their UFO sightings to a U.S. based reporting center.

Quote:Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE) is an American New Age spiritual sect near the rural town of Yelm, Washington, U.S. The school was established in 1988 by J. Z. Knight, who claims to channel a 35,000-year-old being called Ramtha the Enlightened One. The school's teachings are based on channeling sessions.

Ramtha's School of Enlightenment is considered to be a cult by various people, including her former husband Jeff Knight,] former personal bodyguard Glen Cunningham, former students of the school (such as David McCarthy[5] or Joe Szimhart), and skeptic Michael Shermer.

Wiki references Michael Shermer's own book, "Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time" on pg 295 as a former member. I checked that page and he does talk about that new age group, but no mention that he ever was a member. I'm not about to scan the whole book so who knows. Maybe he once tried to infiltrate the group to learn more about them. Some writers/researchers have been known to do that aside from intel spooks.

However, he apparently uses/references the magic spell word:

Quote:What novel writers are actively doing when they write, what novel readers are passively doing when they read, is entertaining a shared sense of pareidolia and apophenia. Samuel Taylor Coleridge called this cognitive phenomenon “the willing suspension of disbelief.” Putting it more plainly, Michael Shermer, founder of the Skeptics Society and author of Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time (W. H. Freeman, 1997), dubs it patternicity, his pet name for a concept that unifies pareidolia and apophenia. He believes our brains are “belief engines: evolved pattern-recognition machines that connect the dots and create meaning out of the patterns that we think we see in nature,” and all our art is—to a lesser degree—the expression of this nature.

Why We Write: The Unwilling Suspension of Disbelief

[Image: Em0XHSF.jpg]

One of my views on the UAP hearing... A new Age religious movement was exploited as a disinformation & psychological warfare tool during the Cold War, and became a much larger religious movement, and to me is being exploited as a disinformation & psychological warfare tool today. Plus a whole lotta money being funneled and cheered on by the defense & media industry and other organizations are also monitoring while benefiting. All of them are human, not all of them are friendly.

In 1952, one month after Orfeo Angelucci started working at Lockheed, he was contacted by a "handsome humanoid saucer pilot" who warned him of the perils of communism. A couple years later another handsome humanoid alien seemingly drugged him in a diner.

Quote:I was recently a guest on The Paracast radio show, whose host, Gene Steinberg, said that 1950s UFO contactee Howard Menger had personally told him that his own ‘contact’ experiences had been part of a deception operation conducted by the US Army. (I’d originally planned to include this statement in Mirage Men, until another UFO researcher who knew Menger, Timothy Green Beckley, told me that he had later retracted it.)

Meanwhile, on the same programme, author and researcher Nick Redfern pointed me to an intriguing episode from contactee Orfeo Angelucci’s second book, Son of the Sun (1959)…

Angelucci – ‘Orpheus of the Angels’ who features in Carl Jung’s classic book Flying Saucers – was an employee at Lockheed aviation beginning in April 1952, working on parts for the F-94C and F-94B Starfire jet aircraft. A month after starting at Lockheed, Angelucci claims to have met Neptune, a handsome humanoid flying saucer pilot who, over the next few months, told him the secrets of life, the universe and everything. Neptune also warned him of the perils of Communism:

Communism, Earth’s present fundamental enemy, masks beneath its banner the spearhead of the united forces of evil (from Angelucci’s Secrets of the Saucers [1955]).

These views were very much at odds with the opinions of the more famous George Adamski, who also met a blonde saucer man in 1952. Adamski harboured unashamed Communist leanings and spoke out regularly against American imperialism, leading to an investigation by the FBI. Following 1950s UFO-sceptic Leon Davidson, in Mirage Men I ask whether Adamski’s later contacts may have been of the Intelligence kind: his besuited, black limo-driving humanoid aliens fed George strange drinks then showed him films projected onto screens inside their ‘spaceships’ while asking about life on Earth and lecturing him about intergalactic morality. But I was unaware that in Son of the Sun Angelucci explicitly describes what sounds today like being drugged by his alien friends.

In late 1954 Angelucci visited Tiny’s Diner in Twentynine Palms, home to a US Marine training base, in California’s Mojave Desert. Here he met Adam, a humanoid alien he had not encountered before: ‘So strikingly handsome… that if beheld but once for only a few seconds in a crowd, an indelible impression of his countenance would be imbedded in the memory.’

While it would be naive to treat the writings of a man who claims to have had multiple contacts with space beings as entirely unenhanced autobiography, I can’t help but wonder whether the alien visitation beliefs of Angelucci and others were being exploited, or even generated, by people working in one or other clandestine branches of the military or intelligence organisations. Perhaps the US Army’s Special Operations Division, which began experimenting with hallucinogens and chemical warfare in the 1940s, or the CIA, whose infamous MK-ULTRA programme, beginning in 1953 (with antecedents like Chatter, Bluebird and Artichoke operating from 1947) explored the use of drugs, hypnosis and radiation as tools for mind control.

So how’s this for a temporary working hypothesis? Adamski and others were claiming alien contacts and espousing anti-American beliefs. Meanwhile Orfeo Angelucci and fellow contactee George Van Tassell, both employed at one of the US’s most advanced aircraft development plants, also claimed contacts with space beings. Angelucci, as it happens, had previously sparked a police hunt after launching balloons containing the aspergillus clavatus mould, a fact sure to have drawn the FBI’s attentions.  Were Angelucci and Van Tassell given some kind of hallucinogen, deployed as a ‘truth drug’ to quiz them about possible Communist or Soviet sympathies and, perhaps to pump them full of extraterrestrial anti-Commie rhetoric for good measure?

Orfeo Angelucci’s acid test? by Mark Pilkington, author of "Mirage Men".

In the mid-1950s, a man named Howard Menger and his wife Connie transformed the sleepy town of High Bridge, New Jersey into a mini-Roswell with their thrilling and enchanting stories of alien contact. Close encounters were different back then. Generally, the alien experience was positive and pleasant. Years would pass before reports of alien greys terrorizing citizens with anal probes and nasal implants would become the ufological norm.

Menger, supported by a legion of other so-called "contactees" scattered throughout the country, claimed to be in regular contact with the resplendent "Venusians."

Howard Menger (Feb 17, 1922 – Feb 25, 2009) was an American contactee who claimed to have met extraterrestrials throughout the course of his life, meetings which were the subject of books he wrote, such as From Outer Space To You and The High Bridge Incident. Menger, who rose to prominence as a charismatic contactee detailing his chats with friendly Adamski-style Venusian "space brothers" in the late 1950s, was accepted by some UFO believers.

"The High Bridge Incident: The Story Behind The Story" (1991) By Howard and Connie Menger.

Excerpt from the Ebook Chapter 8:
Quote:"I wrote a book, "From Outer Space To You", copyrighted 1959, based on actual experience, which I accidentally stumbled upon in an isolated field to the rear of my property in High Bridge, New Jersey. (I took photographs.) These photographs I sent to a department in the Pentagon. It wasn't long afterwards that I was contacted and asked if I would cooperate in an experiment based on what I had inadvertently seen and project into this experience an expanded futuristic view of "things to come" with their help and information. (I suppose they must have figured the only way to obtain my silence and cooperation was to put me on the "team"...) In other words, the "High Bridge Incident"; which was used as a gauge to indicate people's reaction to alien contact."

he High Bridge Incident: The Story Behind The Story (PDF book)

UFO experiencer Donald Shrum worked for Aerojet Engineering Corporation, which was co-founded by Jack Parsons.

Frank Malina, friend of Jack Parsons was Aerojet’s Treasurer. His son Roger is married to Ghislaine Maxwell’s sister, Christine. Crazy connections in the Occult science world

"Aliens" love the MIC...

15 years before Donald Shrum’s story, another Aerojet employee, Daniel Fry, (lesser known contactee) claimed to have multiple encounters with an alien who took him aboard his ship & told him about Atlantis & Lemuria. He failed a polygraph test and it was determined (don't know about proven, didn't look that far) by various UFO researchers that his UFO 16mm film footage was faked.

[Image: mO5yEyX.jpg]

However, this did not stop him from starting a new age cult called Understanding Inc., a non-profit, tax exempt corporation influenced by the writings of Alice Bailey. In 1954, Fry published his first book called The "White Sands Incident" and a year later started an organization called Understanding which published a monthly newsletter by the same name.

Someone is still making money off his pamphlets.

[Image: 69pFHum.jpg]

WoW!!
[Image: XYulPdb.jpg]

For what it's worth Astronaut Gordon Cooper (who chased his own UFOs in 52') trusted Fry's stories.

Everyone is free to believe whatever they want, but the more I research around the Interwebs & various books the more skeptical I become, especially the past 5 years of countless propaganda hit pieces. IMO, what we're seeing now is all the cold war stuff from the 50s through the 80s repackaged and spun out by the media & Gov in prepping for some bigger UFO/alien narrative.

I have my suspicion as to why, but that is another story. We here are not their target. It's the younger generations who simply do not know the long convoluted history and able to read in between the lines/lies. Anything these days that gets an endless carpet bombing of attention in the media is very likely propaganda narratives. And even when a story is real (has some verified facts) the media spins it off into wunderland, misdirecting people.

Congress has become Kabuki theater and the strings being pulled by the MIC & their cohorts...those with billion dollar tax-exempt foundations. It's all become so toxic that the fallout is really taking it's toll on people and it's really damn sad. On the flip-side I'm mildly enjoying the entertainment. All things must pass and this circus show will too, eventually, with a trail of (dead) bodies.

I do believe there is something more to this UFO phenomena that for past 70 years have been spun into wild deception circles managed by a secret team of insiders.

Lastly...

[Image: o492KH9.jpg]

https://www.smerconish.com/daily-poll/

Enough rambling for now.

RE: Congress holds hearing on UFOs - BIAD - 07-30-2023

(07-30-2023, 07:21 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
Quote: Crazy connections in the Occult science world

Excellent link.
Smile thumbsup2