Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Hannity host a town hall for Trump - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Hannity host a town hall for Trump (/showthread.php?tid=1019)

Hannity host a town hall for Trump - 727Sky - 07-19-2023

Typical town hall with Trump supporters and Trump's message which I agree with in regards to the present state of the country.

RE: Hannity host a town hall for Trump - Snarl - 07-19-2023

I've never cared much for Hannity or Trump. Give 'em their due though ... they've both been very successful.

I don't know if Trump is helping or hurting the country at this point. He had his four years. He did some good things. He failed 'me' miserably in others.

My takeaway is: The Dems are over the line now. They're prosecuting their political opponents same as history shows the commies doing. There's gonna be a revolt if the country stays on this path. A damned bloody one. What's Trump gonna do about that?

RE: Hannity host a town hall for Trump - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2023

(07-19-2023, 01:00 PM)727Sky Wrote: Typical town hall with Trump supporters and Trump's message which I agree with in regards to the present state of the country.

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I am sick of people telling me what I already know, then thinking that because we know the same things that I am supposed to vote for them, because they are saying what they think I want to hear. 

There is no magic wand that is going to save America. The sooner we realize that Americans are going to have to get off their lazy compliant behinds, feel the pain and make the sacrifices, if they are interested in changing America.

No bought and paid for President figurehead allowed to take office, is going to do anything to change America. TPTB have worked too hard for too many decades to get us where they wanted us. The have the majority of the world following commands delivered by TicTok.

Those that considered Americans once majestic and mighty, look at how far they have fallen. Straight into the pits of hell. 

There are no flags of pride to be flown for what we have become, and more shame in the fact that we actually are still waiting on an election or a President to fix the ills we face. We are not that stupid. We are that gullible, complacent, and scared.

America will only ever be what Americans are. Home of the brave, land of the free, cannot be the motto for a land that is owned by billionaires, big businesses, and other countries. You can call it what you want but it is hard to be brave when you are homeless or a renter.

You are either a slave or a feudal resident.

RE: Hannity host a town hall for Trump - Snarl - 07-19-2023

(07-19-2023, 01:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The sooner we realize that Americans are going to have to get off their lazy compliant behinds, feel the pain and make the sacrifices, if they are interested in changing America.

They will ... when the lights go out and the toilets stop flushing.

Question is: Will they get up and fix it ... or run to the government for help?

RE: Hannity host a town hall for Trump - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2023

(07-19-2023, 02:02 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-19-2023, 01:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The sooner we realize that Americans are going to have to get off their lazy compliant behinds, feel the pain and make the sacrifices, if they are interested in changing America.

They will ... when the lights go out and the toilets stop flushing.

Question is: Will they get up and fix it ... or run to the government for help?

Okay. Let me try this again. First time my response disappeared.

There will be basically three kinds of groups.

The ones that will cry, cower, and wait, for the government to rescue them.

Those that won't wait, and their solution will be to take what they need or want from others.

The smallest of the three groups will be those that have built strong working communities, were they will survive for each other and fight for each other. They know that it won't be easy. Nothing is free, and if the government shows up, it will not be to help.

Unfortunately too many are waiting for the lights to go off. There is no reason why we have to have an election or wait for the lights to go off to fix it. Waiting for someone to fix it or someone to save us, just makes things harder and less possible to fix. So all of it is just excuses. Something to make our issues easier to swallow.

RE: Hannity host a town hall for Trump - F2d5thCav - 07-19-2023

Re: America.

Too much change, too fast.

Other countries with open societies are also on their way to collapse.

Cheers

RE: Hannity host a town hall for Trump - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-15-2024

(07-19-2023, 02:50 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Re: America.

Too much change, too fast.

Other countries with open societies are also on their way to collapse.

Cheers

Ever wonder how a whole country can be colonized by another country thousands of miles away, and in most cases around area about the size of New York?

Now England was not the first to pull this off. The Roman Empire was a good teacher.

We are all slaves to something or someone. Only those that have never known freedom or choose to deny the truth of who and what they are, will believe that they are not enslaved.

There would be a small grain of hope in a total collapse. We would be forced to work together to survive. We would have no time to be in the business of other lands.

As far as strangers from strange lands, if they have enough resources to send out scouts, then maybe it would be a good idea that they never make it back.

Number one priority, learn from your mistakes.