Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Crazy Train of UFO Disclosure Movement - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Crazy Train of UFO Disclosure Movement (/showthread.php?tid=1016)

Crazy Train of UFO Disclosure Movement - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-19-2023

I was wondering about that Marine whistleblower we all heard and came across some interesting & bizarre bits.

[Image: HfEyyt6.jpg]

[Image: qmUIuUd.jpg]

Directly before Greer he interviewed Jim Caviezel, star of the movie Sound of Freedom. FluorescentGrey of MediaRootsNews has a 3 part podcast on the movie here:

Part 1 of a 3 part series examing the new QAnon adjacent 'save the children' movement involving Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel, former CIA agent Tim Ballard, the LDS Church, Operation Underground Railroad, free market propaganda for children & the upcoming dog whistle in the form of a feature film, The Sound of Freedom.

[Image: xBTK0cu.jpg]
Daily Mail

[Image: wAD4IRR.jpg]

[Image: nXkDcrP.jpg]

[Image: o2nIF1L.jpg]

[Image: L6pM8UM.jpg]
Michael Herrera - US Marine Encounters UFO Black Ops Human Trafficking Operation

[Image: CpLGFTp.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Weirdreadsemily/status/1681333327825973248

[Image: lxk8GhF.jpg]
https://twitter.com/UAPodcast850/status/1680371064050790403

[Image: b3IPzS6.jpg]
Continue...

RE: Crazy Train of UFO Disclosure Movement - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-19-2023

Continued...

[Image: qtzo1hB.jpg]

Haven't looked into this Valkyrie Eye security service other than his LinkedIn profile and...

[Image: o3wAlTX.jpg]
[Image: 2AkECR5.jpg]
Valkyrie Security Services | OpenCorporates

UFOlogy's reliance on "former" spooks and anonymous "whistleblowers" was the blueprint. Like, what is QAnon but an application of SSP/exopolitics larping to a new context?

It's so incredibly similar as is the unquestioned reverence for the military/intelligence communities. There's no real evidence, you have to believe them on their credentials. And it's probably no surprise Ron Watkins briefly (didn't look into much) tried to pivot to "UFO Leaks" after QAnon.

Even big YT channels are misunderstanding what this particular vote was actually for because they saw a ticker at the bottom of the screen and assumed it was just about UFOs, in which it was approving $886 billion for the NDAA bill. (Don't know what Mr Why was thinking, but I'm certain many took it as purely all about UFOs courtesy of the media)

[Image: chdI7tM.jpg]

GB News had Richard Lawrence from the "Aetherius Society" on as a "UFO expert". Gimme a freakin break. He is the executive secretary of the UFO NRM (new religious movement) Aetherius Society, that George King started back after his first contact in 1954.

[Image: YULy2vr.jpg]
https://twitter.com/MikeColangelo/status/1680923482702372864

UFO History - George King Chosen for Interplanetary Parliament.
May 8, 1954 — Maida Vale, London, England
George King is washing dishes in his flat in Maida Vale, London, England, when he receives a psychic message telling him that he has been chosen to be the voice of the Interplanetary Parliament. Several days later, while he is in a meditative trance, an Indian yoga master enters his flat and tells him he has been selected to act as the Primary Terrestrial Channel for messages from cosmic intelligences who are visiting Earth.

Source: Douglas Curran, In Advance of the Landing: Folk Concepts of Outer Space (1985, p. 63)

Dr. George King's Initial Contact in May 1954:

Quote:Dr. George King (1919-1997) was a Master of yoga, trance medium and the author of many books on spirituality. He was contacted by an extraterrestrial intelligence known as “Aetherius” in 1954, and founded The Aetherius Society in 1955 – to promote and act upon the wisdom of highly evolved intelligences from other planets who communicated with, and through, him for over 40 years.

Quote:"King was also dubbed 'Sir George King' by His Royal and Imperial Highness Prince Robert Khimchiachvili. According to the New York Sun, "From 1970, Prince Robert M.N.G. Bassaraba de Brancovan-Khimchiachvili-Dadiani ran a bogus Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta."
Rational Wiki

You can also read scholar and expert of UFO religions, John Saliba's paper "The Earth is a Dangerous Place -- The World View of the Aetherius Society" at this PDF link

British sociologist Roy Wallis wrote a classic paper on this group and its leader:
The Aetherius Society: A Case Study in the Formation of a Mystagogic Congregation

It's hard to say just how many people have been sucked into this ARG like psyop, (I trust nothing coming out of politicians) but given the number of followers/viewers from Twitter to Youtube and other podcast platforms I'd say the number is growing daily...how many actually believe vs know I have no idea. It's almost like all the media hype & UFO cults of the 50's have been repackaged & spun out into today's mainstream on steroids.

Do you know who new ager Alice Bailey is?
Do her goals reflect what you're seeing in society?
Her organization is has status within the United Nations.
Her organization is called the Lucis Trust.
Her organization *used* to be called the Lucifer Trust.
All of this UN/new age/UFO cult stuff goes all the way back to Theosophist Helena Blavatsky back in the 1870-80s.

The Lucis trust has a meditation room in the United Nations. It's a big deal & was taken *very* seriously by UN director general when it was built. Read about it here: The United Nations Meditation Room

Recall a short time ago many in the UFO cult (perpetuated by Lue Elizondo & other spooks in that circle) were begging the UN to get re-involved with the UFO phenomena and create yet another UFO office.

Quote:A TREATISE ON WHITE MAGIC by Alice A. Bailey, Lucis Trust, 1979, pg 45:

The Knowers of God in that era will preponderate over those who are  simply aspiring to that knowledge, and their contact and the results of the force they transmit will be felt in all the kingdoms of nature. Dominion over all forms, and the power to act as transmitters of that spiritual energy we call love is the promised reward of the triumphant solar Angels, and the prized goal of their meditationwork. The Sons of God will triumph on earth in full incarnated expression, and will bring light (therefore life) to all the manifested forms.

Pg 269:

A man should know his status before he can rightly heal. This does not apply to those healers who are unconscious workers, being powerful transmitters of prana or solar vitality. Their name is legion and they do much good even though at times the energy they transmit serves to stimulate wrongly.

The book contains the 15 Rules for Magic, and for soul control, based on these words in the Bhagavad-Gita: "Though I am Unborn, the Soul that passes not away, though I am the Lord of Being, yet as Lord over My nature I become manifest, through the magical power of the Soul."

Lucis Trust — formerly Lucifer Trust — ran ads in the Reader's Digest, which displayed The Great Invocation to Maitreya. The Great Invocation refers to "The Plan". It says, "Let Light and Love and Power restore The Plan on Earth." What is The Plan? According to Constance Cumbey in her book "The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow: The New Age Movement and Our Coming Age of Barbarism" (1983)

It includes the installation of a New World "Messiah," the implementation of a new world government and new world religion under Maitreya.
They have numerous political, social and economic goals,
including the following:

• A universal credit card system.
  •  A world food authority which would control the
  • world's food supply.
  •  A universal tax.
  •  A universal draft.

But there is more to The Plan — they intend to utterly root out people who believe the Bible and worship God and to completely stamp out Christianity.

They have stated that they plan to outlaw all present religious practices and symbols of orthodox Jews and Christians. The Movement is working quickly and efficiently to execute its scheme to take control of the world for Maitreya. New Agers have threatened violence and even extermination of Jews, Christians and Moslems who fail to cooperate with Maitreya and his new religion.

Here's a PDF copy of her book if interested.

Ruth Montgomery wrote extensively about the subject of "walk-ins" whereby a person's soul can depart a anguished body and be replaced with a new soul which overtakes the body. She presented an extensive list of individuals she said were examples of walk-ins including several US presidents. William Cooper cited a few passages from her book back in his "Mystery Babylon" series (first aired in 1993) that he lectures on some wild ancient religion beliefs leading up to the rise of New Ager beliefs.

You don't have to believe any of it, but the point is much of this old to ancient new age belief system is coming back with a vengeance and when I see powerful organizations like the UN involved it's time to be highly skeptical.

LOL, if he has to ask such a question, then he doesn't belong on the UFO Committee. Which is probably why he was put on it.

[Image: 8RWf52v.jpg]

These people are either stupid or playing stupid and it's all an internal battle for control. On the outside everything is getting way too crazy.

[Image: IGhuJWt.jpg]

Imagine if Doty were to show up as a whistleblower (which he cannot) at the UAP hearings I'm going to fall outta my chair.

[Image: P0IOT6g.jpg]

Interesting, but sad how the UFO subject has become a prime example of "flooding the zone with shit." I wonder who that benefits. First time I heard that quoted phrase toward the media was by Steve Bannon in 2017...right when this new UFO influence Op era started. So much is connected in one form or another not just within the UFO community, but the world at large after what all thus far has been exposed in the last 3-4 years...deception and our perception of it all varies and changes frequently.

RE: Crazy Train of UFO Disclosure Movement - F2d5thCav - 07-19-2023

I don't have much regard for any of these recent 'relevations', especially from former government people.  It all stinks like a crock of sh**.

Cheers

RE: Crazy Train of UFO Disclosure Movement - Schmoe - 07-20-2023

(07-19-2023, 02:56 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I don't have much regard for any of these recent 'relevations', especially from former government people.  It all stinks like a crock of sh**.

Cheers

Yup.  Just watched Greer on the Shawn Ryan show, he was calling Elizondo, Mellon, Delonge, and their ilk, basically psyop plants.  I agree, but then I take a hard look at Greer and think the same of him.

After all the decades of secrecy, if they're even here or have been here, why disclose now?