Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Social Unrest and Justice (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU (/showthread.php?tid=1011)

People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU - Infolurker - 07-17-2023

One of my many favorites at Youtube. Patriot Nurse reviews the CRAZY and why it matters to you.

Quote:In this video, Patriot Nurse discusses the crazy behavior and decaying emotional continence of Americans during the current and impending economic collapse.  Emotionally dysregulated people are prime targets for manipulation.  How can we shield ourself from people's decaying behavior and position ourselves toward self sufficiency?

RE: People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU - Infolurker - 07-22-2023

Warning! Rated R

Yeah, debased minds indeed.

A mentally ill woman destroys the entire food section of the store while employees watch on helplessly as they’re unable to take action due to woke store policies and laws.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1682220343459446786

https://twitter.com/i/status/1682220343459446786

RE: People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU - Ninurta - 07-22-2023

(07-17-2023, 09:11 PM)Infolurker Wrote: One of my many favorites at Youtube. Patriot Nurse reviews the CRAZY and why it matters to you.

Quote:In this video, Patriot Nurse discusses the crazy behavior and decaying emotional continence of Americans during the current and impending economic collapse.  Emotionally dysregulated people are prime targets for manipulation.  How can we shield ourself from people's decaying behavior and position ourselves toward self sufficiency?

There's a lot of truth in that.

Emotional people emote, they don't think. If they don't think, they cannot develop a workable plan - and what's worse, they look for someone else to think and plan FOR them. That "someone else" almost invariably has ulterior motives which will use the emotional to further their own agenda, rather than what is best for the emoting person.

Miyamoto Musashi said in his "Book of Five Rings" to think, and from thinking,to extrapolate. That is what he meant when he said "from one thing, know ten thousand things".

Back when I was a fighter, one of my favorite tactics was to piss my opponent off beyond reason. Unreasonable people don't think, they react... and they always react predictably. They would charge right in, flailing around like a mad woman slinging shit with a sock, and promptly get laid right out. All because they were goaded into emoting instead of thinking, planning, and strategizing.

I learned that from deer hunting. You can "rattle" in a buck with a set of antlers from another buck during the rut. You clack those antler together like there's a fight going on, and every hormonal buck from a mile around will come charging in for the fight, to get the remuda of does. BUT when you do it, you've got to be ready to shoot immediately, or that sumbitch WILL gore you. See, he's not thinking, he's being controlled by his hormones, and therefore emotion. You, on the other hand, are thinking, staying calm, and dropping him like a pole-axed steer to put in the freezer.

From one thing, know ten thousand things.

If you can do that with a buck, or with a single human in a confrontational situation, you can also do it with hundreds, or millions, of humans on a larger scale. After all, a whole mob of humans is made up of a few hundred individual humans. You're just doing the same thing, on a mass scale.

That's why the "Q" psyop was so successful. They manipulated thousands of individual humans into stopping their thinking and just start emoting. That made them unthinking and directable. They just listened to the Pied Piper's whistle, and followed wherever it led - even if it led off a cliff.

We see the same thing at play even now. Why do you think someone mentions a drag queen at a school yard or library among kids, and the next thing you know that shit is all over the news, all over the websites, and all over the world, drowning out the important stuff? It's not like it is happening, or has ever happened, to the speaker. It's just that their emotions about protecting children were engaged, and their thinking stopped dead cold. Then they are concentrating on drag queens they''ve never seen, and which have not been within a thousand miles of them, and neglecting to THINK about whatever else may be going on that WILL affect them and their kids.

They have been successfully led around by the nose, to face in a direction their masters want them to look, to redirect them away from where their masters DON'T want them to look. They have been led to emote about "kids" in the aggregate, and led away from protecting their OWN kids.

And that goes on with situation after situation after situation, and I've got to hand it to the Left, they are much better at revving up the Right in that manner than the Right is at revving the Left up.

While they have folks pissin' themselves over bullshit  "Social issues" that have no effect on either you or I. while they have them emotionally riled up with their attention directed at a non-existent straw man, they are quietly wrecking everything you've ever known or loved right behind your back. If you're in the "mad mob" foaming at the mouth over the latest made up "outrage", you're not even facing in the right direction to see what they are really up to.

The next time one of those bullshit "social issue talking points" gets issued as marching orders, before you start marching, stop for just a minute and think - WHO is this really coming from? WHAT is their actual objective? Just how close is this bullshit they are peddling to MY life? WHY should I really care about it? And, finally, WHAT are they doing behind my back while they think they have me distracted with the "social issue of the week"?

If you can't do that, you are destined to get clothes-lined by an opponent that can think faster than you can emote. Just like I used to do to my opponents in a fight, or a horny buck in the woods.

It comes full circle. From one thing, know ten thousand things.

RE: People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU - Ninurta - 07-22-2023

(07-22-2023, 12:43 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Warning! Rated R

Yeah, debased minds indeed.

A mentally ill woman destroys the entire food section of the store while employees watch on helplessly as they’re unable to take action due to woke store policies and laws.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1682220343459446786

https://twitter.com/i/status/1682220343459446786

That bullshit could have been stopped cold with one well placed shot, and the person doing all the damage will never have any value to society anyhow, and should have just been humanely put out of her own, and everyone else's, misery.

I'm really getting grouchy in my old age!

RE: People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU - 727Sky - 07-22-2023

(07-22-2023, 05:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-17-2023, 09:11 PM)Infolurker Wrote: One of my many favorites at Youtube. Patriot Nurse reviews the CRAZY and why it matters to you.

There's a lot of truth in that.

Emotional people emote, they don't think. If they don't think, they cannot develop a workable plan - and what's worse, they look for someone else to think and plan FOR them. That "someone else" almost invariably has ulterior motives which will use the emotional to further their own agenda, rather than what is best for the emoting person.

Miyamoto Musashi said in his "Book of Five Rings" to think, and from thinking,to extrapolate. That is what he meant when he said "from one thing, know ten thousand things".

Back when I was a fighter, one of my favorite tactics was to piss my opponent off beyond reason. Unreasonable people don't think, they react... and they always react predictably. They would charge right in, flailing around like a mad woman slinging shit with a sock, and promptly get laid right out. All because they were goaded into emoting instead of thinking, planning, and strategizing.

I learned that from deer hunting. You can "rattle" in a buck with a set of antlers from another buck during the rut. You clack those antler together like there's a fight going on, and every hormonal buck from a mile around will come charging in for the fight, to get the remuda of does. BUT when you do it, you've got to be ready to shoot immediately, or that sumbitch WILL gore you. See, he's not thinking, he's being controlled by his hormones, and therefore emotion. You, on the other hand, are thinking, staying calm, and dropping him like a pole-axed steer to put in the freezer.

From one thing, know ten thousand things.

If you can do that with a buck, or with a single human in a confrontational situation, you can also do it with hundreds, or millions, of humans on a larger scale. After all, a whole mob of humans is made up of a few hundred individual humans. You're just doing the same thing, on a mass scale.

That's why the "Q" psyop was so successful. They manipulated thousands of individual humans into stopping their thinking and just start emoting. That made them unthinking and directable. They just listened to the Pied Piper's whistle, and followed wherever it led - even if it led off a cliff.

We see the same thing at play even now. Why do you think someone mentions a drag queen at a school yard or library among kids, and the next thing you know that shit is all over the news, all over the websites, and all over the world, drowning out the important stuff? It's not like it is happening, or has ever happened, to the speaker. It's just that their emotions about protecting children were engaged, and their thinking stopped dead cold. Then they are concentrating on drag queens they''ve never seen, and which have not been within a thousand miles of them, and neglecting to THINK about whatever else may be going on that WILL affect them and their kids.

They have been successfully led around by the nose, to face in a direction their masters want them to look, to redirect them away from where their masters DON'T want them to look. They have been led to emote about "kids" in the aggregate, and led away from protecting their OWN kids.

And that goes on with situation after situation after situation, and I've got to hand it to the Left, they are much better at revving up the Right in that manner than the Right is at revving the Left up.

While they have folks pissin' themselves over bullshit  "Social issues" that have no effect on either you or I. while they have them emotionally riled up with their attention directed at a non-existent straw man, they are quietly wrecking everything you've ever known or loved right behind your back. If you're in the "mad mob" foaming at the mouth over the latest made up "outrage", you're not even facing in the right direction to see what they are really up to.

The next time one of those bullshit "social issue talking points" gets issued as marching orders, before you start marching, stop for just a minute and think - WHO is this really coming from? WHAT is their actual objective? Just how close is this bullshit they are peddling to MY life? WHY should I really care about it? And, finally, WHAT are they doing behind my back while they think they have me distracted with the "social issue of the week"?

If you can't do that, you are destined to get clothes-lined by an opponent that can think faster than you can emote. Just like I used to do to my opponents in a fight, or a horny buck in the woods.

It comes full circle. From one thing, know ten thousand things.

That was very well written !! Salute ! Hurray MinusculeCheers

RE: People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU - Snarl - 07-22-2023

(07-22-2023, 05:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I've got to hand it to the Left, they are much better at revving up the Right in that manner than the Right is at revving the Left up.

The Right has strategically blundered. They thought the meltdown of the left would cause the rational to walk away. They should have understood that this doesn't happen historically. Historically a democratic political spectrum gravitates into a Communist State.

Conservatives tend to be very stable. Liberals tend towards activism. These are easily conflated with Left and Right. Yes ... there are activists (sometimes called extremists) on the Conservative side. The don't 'rise up' very often because that half of the spectrum they align with _is very stable_.

When a flavor of activism is found that can move 'the herd', that's when all Hell starts to break loose. That's where we are right now with all this Diversity and Inclusion bullshit. It's simply cover for what's to come: a new state of Communism.

The US Dollar's eminent demise is obviously at-hand. The social programs we used to believe in have been financially gutted. Everyone's pensions are about to be raided and drained. Left in its place will be "need". The current plan to fill that need will be CBDCs. But that's just a 'treatment' to stave off the revolt we all deserve to experience. Because you need A Revolt to remove the people in charge and the people in control from Power. And ... they ... desperately want to retain Power during this transition.

If they succeed in creating a western version of the USSR ... would you want to live in it?

You do know the date is something like 2030. You've got around 6 years left to do anything about it. Us saying, "We were too old to save the country when it was time to do that" is about the ultimate cop-out. Doing something about it will likely result in you pointing your guns at the neighbor's kids ... and if not your own neighbors ... other people's neighbors. Why? We've let the people who want to retain power in transition eliminate specific school curriculum (like Civics) and introduce 'the crazy'. They've _already_ warped the minds of millions and millions ... and countless millions when you look outside our own borders. And, even I don't have that much ammunition. I do have enough to take down what might amount to be a significant portion of the Power Grid ... and keep it down.

Only thing gives me hope these days is the faddish boycott of Transheuser-Busch and hearing certain movies and songs making it to the top of the charts despite what TPTB desire (sorta like Trump taking an election away from Hitlery).

RE: People Are Losing Their Minds: Why The Crazy Matters to YOU - Infolurker - 07-22-2023

(07-22-2023, 05:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm really getting grouchy in my old age!

I will admit, I like to expose insanity. 

I do disagree with you on the rainbow crazy. Just last week GLAAD again attempted to gaslight by saying minors are not being operated on.

They had managed to do this crap under wraps for years without anyone shooting up the flare. Now we find out minors had been targeted for years and a network of crazies were operating stealth in the school systems to include an entire recruitment campaign (usually targeting the autistic). 

Luckily, enough information came out (Usually THEIR OWN videos of themselves or their own websites) to bring sunshine on the crap and people are not going along with it. Now we have people suing Kaiser Permanente for having their breasts lopped off when they were 15! Now we have videos of hospital administrators boasting about how much money they will make doing these "transitions" and that every doctor better get with the program or get out.

None of that would be public if not for people exposing it and repeating it since the MSM sure as hell was not going to tell anyone.

Now, a huge segment of the population knows and even with the censors and the bullcrap spin, more and more people are aware.

But alas, I think we are moving to the "Next Stage". The Pedophilia Acceptance Culture War.

"I Was Accused Of Homophobia Because I'm Against Pedophilia"? 

(07-22-2023, 04:55 PM)Infolurker Wrote:
(07-22-2023, 05:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm really getting grouchy in my old age!

I will admit, I like to expose insanity. 

I do disagree with you on the rainbow crazy. Just last week GLAAD again attempted to gaslight by saying minors are not being operated on.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying it doesn't happen HERE, or anywhere near here, or nearly as much as the "news" outlets would have you believe.. I can't save the world, nor is that my job. My job is keeping the crazy under control HERE, where I live. My job is affecting those things which affect me and mine, not some stranger on the other end of the country. They should have their own people to look out for them, and if they don't, they should have the fortitude to stand up for themselves and say "yer gonna cut off my WHAT? The hell you are! First one of you sumbitches that gets withing arm's reach of me gets cut. Try me and see," If they don't, then that ain't my lookout. If they are that weak, that they would allow themselves to be mutilated, it's probably better that they DON'T reproduce and add their defective genes to the pool.

Now, when something DOES affect me or mine, I get right in there and handle it. When they tried to put my kids in school uniforms, I marched right in there and said the hell they will - those kids would be in uniform soon enough, and they would be kids while they were kids if I had any say in it, and I do. The response was "You will have no choice if we decide that" so I shot right back with "my ass I won't have any choice - I'll pull 'em out of here so fast your head will spin in the draft, and put 'em in a sane school.. and I'll organize the rest of the parents to do the same. You'll loose all your funding, since it is on a per child basis, and this building will be turned into a YMCA gym before I'm done." The uniforms never happened.

Or when they tried to put my son on ADHD drugs. I set my foot down hard on that shit, too. Not gonna drug my kid out for being a kid. Not on my watch. So that never happened, either. He's alive, well adjusted, and doing just fine as an adult now, all without ADHD zombie drugs.

But none of this bullshit they claim is so prevalent on the "news" is happening here, nor anywhere near here. None of the teachers are teaching D.I.E. or "queer theory" or "critical race theory" or any of that nonsense. No one is trying to trans our kids. When it started, we pinched that crap right out. Then we raised hell on the government until they outlawed it here. None of that would have gotten accomplished if what we did was to go whine to a news outlet so that everyone else across the nation could whine about it, too. Whining is not action. We took action.

And now it don't happen here. That frees our time to be on the lookout for the Next Big Thing trying to infiltrate here... and nip it right in the bud too, hard.

So what if the FBI wants to label concerned parents taking action as "terrorists" Fuck 'em. it's our kids, not theirs, that we are defending. Name-calling has never much bothered me, and has never affected my decision making. I see it for what it is - a weak attempt to "shame" folks into coming around to their way of thinking. It's nothing. Just air getting moved around by flapping mouths. Push comes to shove, we can home school our kids and take 'em out of the crazy loop altogether.

Now, that's just in Real Virginia. Up in Northern Virginia or "Yankee Virginia", the area around DC, they are still having trouble. That's because while the parents fought, they didn't fight hard enough, and they didn't fight with their feet and checkbooks. Had they evacuated to saner climes, there wouldn't be anything left there to screw up. Bt they didn't. They made their decision, and it was to not abandon their cushy lives for the sake of their offspring, so they get what they get, and are STILL fighting. They always will be until they get serious about it and set their foot down solidly.

My son actually DID live in Yankee Virginia, and he DID move his whole family to a saner area, a rural farm... and he took his tax revenues with him. I like to think i set a good example for him while he was young, but whether I did or not, I have a feeling he won't be pushed around too much when I'm dead and gone.

The thing is, this whole ruckus is a mind-fuck, a psyop. What they are doing is flooding the information stream with bullshit, things that are vanishingly rare, and making it look like it's everywhere. That gives folks a "resistance is futile" mindset, so they just don't resist, or don't resist hard enough. The folks pushing the psyop are vastly, VASTLY outnumbered, and if folks ever figured out just how rare it really is, and just how badly they outnumber the opposition, it would all come to a screaming, grinding, screeching halt.

Instead, we have someone, somewhere, claiming that something that happened to a kid in San Francisco is rampant, and happening just EVERYWHERE, in order to paralyze folks in fear and inaction.

That is why they have to keep folks looking over their shoulders for the boogey man who will never come for them. It's why they have to keep that narrative pumped up and the distraction strong. If folks ever realized the power they have, and how easy it would be to fight back by simply not budging and standing in a bloc, it would be game over.

Can't have that, now can we?

Now, we do have a few folks here, a very few, parroting all that hippy-dippy peace-love-dove-beads-bells-incense-and Hare Krishna all you groovy hippy freak crap, but they just get laughed at. A lot. It makes 'em mad as hell, but they are powerless to do anything but yammer on. This last election cycle, we did have one outlander come swooping in, claiming to be a native of the area, talking all that hippy bullshit and what all she was gonna do here when she was elected. She was some half Indian chick from the Wannabi Tribe somewhere out west, claiming to be a native Mountain Indian. She got what she had coming to her at the ballot box. I don't think anyone, EVER, has lost so badly and decisively in an election here. One of her mistakes was posting a photo of herself and her mother, while claiming to be a pureblood Indian. Her ma looked an awful lot like Lori Lightfoot, and not very "Indian" at all. Her second mistake was to open her mouth and let all the bullshit fall out of it. Too many communist catch-words for our taste around here.

That was when I finally realized that "all elections are local", and that you build what you want from the ground up, not from the gable peak down.

Act locally. If enough people do that to reach critical mass, a foundation will be built that is entirely unsuitable to support the higher levels, and the whole divided house will collapse, to be built back up into what people really want, on the proper foundation.