Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
America’s largest Settlement Of Illegal Immigrants - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: America’s largest Settlement Of Illegal Immigrants (/showthread.php?tid=1002)

America’s largest Settlement Of Illegal Immigrants - Kenzo - 07-16-2023

The place is not in US / Mexico border . This is inland near Houston.

Largest Settlement of Illegal Aliens in US Is Quietly Growing Amid Border Crisis

Texas Massacre Happened in America’s Largest Illegal Immigrant “Colonia” — and Major U.S. Media Won’t Say So

Controversial Colony Ridge Development Doubles in Size

One comment i see about this  "  Texas “Governor” Greg Abbott is WEF/CCP meat [Image: 1f356.svg] puppet. Greg Abbott is destroying Texas and America. Traitor."

Abbott is a WEF / Davos man.

WEF forum

RE: America’s largest Settlement Of Illegal Immigrants - xuenchen - 07-16-2023

Punchlines give it away. All blackmail and payoffs . .  Cool

Quote:The Gulf and Sinaloa Cartels invested in Colony Ridge from its earliest inception, they said, financing lots for local operatives to run safe houses through which they move smuggled drugs and people from the border to interior America. They were using them still to smuggle people coming in under Biden.

Evidence of cartel involvement dates to the earliest days of the illegal-alien settlement boom. To at least 2013, when federal, state, and local investigators raided a Mexican drug cartel’s marijuana grow operation on 300 acres in Liberty County, finding explosives, 6,000 marijuana plants, worker bunk houses, and guard towers. Local police at the time called it the “largest and most sophisticated marijuana-growing operation” in the county’s history.

And the phony "drug busts" to cast the illusions the "authorities" are doing something ROFLOLz   Smile   .....

Quote:In July 2021, the DEA broke that dubious record with the new biggest drug bust in Liberty County history with a raid that broke up a multimillion-dollar methamphetamine manufacturing lab operating inside one of the Colony Ridge dwellings.

RE: America’s largest Settlement Of Illegal Immigrants - dbcowboy - 07-16-2023

(07-16-2023, 06:13 AM)Kenzo Wrote:  

One comment i see about this  "  Texas “Governor” Greg Abbott is WEF/CCP meat puppet. Greg Abbott is destroying Texas and America. Traitor."

Abbott is a WEF / Davos man.

Abbott talks big but he's doing as little as possible, in reality.

Just my 2 cents

RE: America’s largest Settlement Of Illegal Immigrants - Kenzo - 07-16-2023

This is not a unique happening per se....similar concept is seen in other countrys , like in Europe.  Take France , Sweden , Germany for example ...and we just lately seen in the news what was the result in France .

RE: America’s largest Settlement Of Illegal Immigrants - Schmoe - 07-18-2023

I'm sure Houston will be changing for the better.  Just like some areas near me in PA, near the Poconos, are much better for the influx of immigrant populations.  Look up Hazelton, PA, and check out the demographic versus crime statistics.  Then look at those same statistics in surrounding areas.  That's not racist, that's just fact.  If they came here and assimilated, I welcome them.  But they don't.  They come here and congregate into their own communities and try to keep it third world.  I try not to generalize, but it's the same everywhere I look.

Conversely, in Lansdale, PA, there is a large community of Bengali people.  From what I see, they keep to themselves, but they don't bring crime and degeneracy.

Different cultures, I guess. It's a shame for those who actually come here for a better life.