Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing (/showthread.php?tid=2163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-29-2024

(07-29-2024, 10:18 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I've seen a few of his interviews. I'm not sure I buy his story or the motive of putting him out there like that.
Laughing  Laughing
He's teaching trade craft ffs. Lol

And same here, nothing to hide, and they already know everything about me.  Most especially that I'm a pain in the ass. Haha

It would have to be done that way. It is part of the grift.  Laughing

Haven't you watched the primers? "Men In Black".  Laughing

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-29-2024

(07-29-2024, 07:34 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-29-2024, 03:26 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: "Hernando's Hideaway"? That a speakeasy or what? Wink

Link:

Smile thumbsup2

Oh, ok. Huh, never knew of that site. Weird, I recognize a bunch of the usernames. Must be rogue doppelgängers. Cool

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - FlickerOfLight - 07-29-2024

(07-29-2024, 10:34 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-29-2024, 10:18 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I've seen a few of his interviews. I'm not sure I buy his story or the motive of putting him out there like that.
Laughing  Laughing
He's teaching trade craft ffs. Lol

And same here, nothing to hide, and they already know everything about me.  Most especially that I'm a pain in the ass. Haha

It would have to be done that way. It is part of the grift.  Laughing

Haven't you watched the primers? "Men In Black".  Laughing
I had a very similar take on it. Lol

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-01-2024

Above Top Secret is getting hacked to pieces now. The avatars and profiles are being hacked in real-time. Also, some members' Firefox browsers may have been hacked while they were signed in to ATS. The implication is a Russian hacker, due to the hammer and sickle communist symbol used to replace member's avatars.

Good thing I have been locked out of ATS for over a month now. I got back into "The Phantom Zone" channel on Discord to keep track. Of course, there is this board, Rogue-Nation, plus I always have The Patriot Hangout on Tapatalk.

There is a lot of hacking going on these days. A covert cyber war has been going on for decades, but they are getting aggressive now.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-01-2024

(10-01-2024, 02:29 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Above Top Secret is getting hacked to pieces now. The avatars and profiles are being hacked in real-time. Also, some members' Firefox browsers may have been hacked while they were signed in to ATS. The implication is a Russian hacker, due to the hammer and sickle communist symbol used to replace member's avatars.

Good thing I have been locked out of ATS for over a month now. I got back into "The Phantom Zone" channel on Discord to keep track. Of course, there is this board, Rogue-Nation, plus I always have The Patriot Hangout on Tapatalk.

There is a lot of hacking going on these days. A covert cyber war has been going on for decades, but they are getting aggressive now.

I haven't been over that way in a bit.

The mind war had been going on for a long time. They are narrowing the battlefield. I am about to be pushed out because I don't use any of the sites.

I admit that I use my cell phone as my Internet connection way too much. I am really trying to cut the time down.

It is getting easier, as the internet personalities are becoming more narcissistic, rude, and aggressive.

I think I will go back to my musical instruments just for a distraction. My arthritis will make it a bit challenging for the cello and the violin, but the guitar and the flute may not be as painful.

Worth a try I guess.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - yuppa - 10-02-2024

(10-01-2024, 02:29 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Above Top Secret is getting hacked to pieces now. The avatars and profiles are being hacked in real-time. Also, some members' Firefox browsers may have been hacked while they were signed in to ATS. The implication is a Russian hacker, due to the hammer and sickle communist symbol used to replace member's avatars.

Its Prolly Russiantroll. he was absent in each hack it seems. Its a easy fix,just ban all Russian IP,s and all VPN protected Ips.