Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing (/showthread.php?tid=2163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - SomeJackleg - 07-28-2024

(07-28-2024, 03:48 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I'm just going to throw this out there. I have reasons for thinking this, but I'm just going to say it, and see if anyone else can pick up on the subtle hints on how the two synchronize together. 

I've spoken to both on a personal level.

Pictures that were shared is what finally tipped it off.

Here it is...

Nugget1 and DTOM are the same person.

it's very possible, lot's of socks on ATS, have been for a very long time.

but unless the pictures are some how of a personal nature i wouldn't put much stock in that.
i see a lot of members post pictures some other member did in thread without giving credit to the one that posted it first.
sometimes people just forget to give credit to original poster or don't really care.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - FlickerOfLight - 07-28-2024

(07-28-2024, 01:03 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(07-28-2024, 03:48 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I'm just going to throw this out there. I have reasons for thinking this, but I'm just going to say it, and see if anyone else can pick up on the subtle hints on how the two synchronize together. 

Here it is...

but unless the pictures are some how of a personal nature i wouldn't put much stock in that.
i see a lot of members post pictures some other member did in thread without giving credit to the one that posted it first.
sometimes people just forget to give credit to original poster or don't really care.

The pictures were shared off the site, in emails, and they were personal pics.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-29-2024

Nugget was/is on Hernando's Hideaway, as are a number of ATS members.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - rickymouse - 07-29-2024

Ninurta
(06-24-2024, 05:09 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I thought I'd search Yandex for anything AboveTopSecret.com related, just to see what the Russians are up to. Well, we all know how this controversy goes way back, but you don't need to search too much to find conspiracy theories that run the gambit.

From 2006, the Pentagon . . .

Quote:Our website - Signs of the Times - represents one of many alternative sites but we seem to be doing something that most of the others aren't doing as we have now been attacked by some "serious heavies" in the form of the world's biggest, meanest, law firm that just happens to be based in Virginia - and we all know who else comes from Virginia - this is no coincidence.

As many of the readers of Signs of the Times are aware, this attack was launched via a gang we have suspected to be agents of Pentagon psy-ops - abovetopsecret.com and friends - on the night of the 22nd. We became aware that there was a problem only after many of our readers had sent emails asking why Signs of the Times was inaccessible.

SOTT Link

etc.

I wouldn't put a lot of credence in those claims. Both BIAD and I have been accused of being "CIA disinfo agents" by the same folks who were also claiming to sic Interpol on us for exposing them as hoaxers when we were on ATS. Good luck with Interpol-ing CIA disinfo agents! When that didn't work for them, they hurled other epithets at both us and ATS in an effort to gain more "street cred" for themselves - "the power of a man is gauged by the power of his enemies", that sort of thing.

That's been 14 years ago now, and they still have some of their accusatory YouTube videos up about us - and, being "CIA disinfo agents", you'd think we could have had that crap scrubbed from the internet by now!

Now, don't get me wrong - the Pentagon, CIA, DIA, FBI, DHS, ETC. does occasionally get after someone, but the bulk of those sorts of accusations usually just amuse me when they get flung about. I generally take it to just be someone trying to pump up their "street cred" by inflating the "enemies" they have to make themselves look bigger or more dangerous or "too close to the truth".

After our little scrub with the "Alien radiotelescope signal hoax", I've become somewhat jaded regarding such claims unless there is some truly extraordinary evidence. But it DOES occasionally happen, just not as prevalently as is claimed.

As an example, When we met, Grace was involved with an Islamic website. This was during the GWOT. It got to drawing too many "fundamentalists", and that drew the CIA's attention. So, the site owners, of whom Grace was one, tried to close the site down. Imagine their surprise when the CIA kept resurrecting it, bringing it back on-line. At that time, the CIA actually contacted them and said "don't take this site down any more - we're using it as a honeypot to catch radical Islamists". I also found out that all of our early phone conversations were being routed through Fort Mead, listened to, and recorded. The "monitors" were apparently having the time of their lives with some of those conversations... just not for their "Islamist" content!

So, it DOES occasionally happen, but not as frequently as claimed. In most cases, it's just a site or a group trying to puff themselves up to be bigger, more dangerous, or "closer to Truth" than they actually are by claiming "powerful enemies".

Oh cool, so you two are supposedly CIA agents.  Didn't know I knew any CIA agents. Laughing

I do know someone  personally who worked in the Secret service then went to the pentagon and monitors satellite data or something and sends reports to the generals at the Pentagon.    Everything I ask him when I see him he can't say anything about, that sucks...He would have retired already but he has some kind of cancer or something, they have good insurance and also good disability pay.  Him and his wife want to get out of DC but she has also had health issues and needs the medical coverage too.  I know his wife and her family pretty well.  I just know her husband from talking to him a half dozen times over the years but have been friends of her family for maybe thirty five years.  I can't get any good intel from him or his wife.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-29-2024

(07-29-2024, 01:47 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Nugget was/is on Hernando's Hideaway, as are a number of ATS members.

Wow! Another flashback. I used to visit there| way back when.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - rickymouse - 07-29-2024

(07-28-2024, 07:15 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:
(07-28-2024, 01:03 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote:

Here it is...

The pictures were shared off the site, in emails, and they were personal pics.

I didn't know Hernando's hideaway was still there, I thought it had changed names or something.  If that is the same one I used to post on.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-29-2024

(07-29-2024, 01:47 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Nugget was/is on Hernando's Hideaway, as are a number of ATS members.

"Hernando's Hideaway"? That a speakeasy or what? Wink

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Bally002 - 07-29-2024

(07-29-2024, 03:26 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

"Hernando's Hideaway"? That a speakeasy or what? Wink

Crikey!!!  Never heard of it.  Maybe I could create "Bally's Basement!!"

Bally)

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - BIAD - 07-29-2024

(07-29-2024, 03:26 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: "Hernando's Hideaway"? That a speakeasy or what? Wink

Link:

Smile thumbsup2

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - F2d5thCav - 07-29-2024

Like Bally, I doubt my opinions are much of interest to TPTB.  Some of my thoughts may irritate one or more of the 'listeners' but they're low on the scope as far as 'interesting commentary' goes.

Regarding RT on ATS, my impression is that it is a team account.  Various people log in and play a role.  They may actually be Russians ... who knows.  But IMO not much point in discussion with an account of that nature.

Various intel services worldwide might scout sites like ATS looking for potential recruits.

And yeah, the functionality of ATS is fading.

ETA. A long time ago, when I mentioned the original RN3 site to someone on ATS, they said to 'stay away, that site is hot' ... 'hot' as in compromised. Lots of assertions about websites out there.

Cheers

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Snarl - 07-29-2024

(06-24-2024, 06:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Both BIAD and I have been accused of being "CIA disinfo agents"

Laughing
You 'might have been' CIA in the past, but I would not hesitate vouching for you after meeting in person. You're simply dangerous.
Laughing

Now that BIAD guy ...

(07-03-2024, 10:34 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Time's they is a'changin'. Damn internet isnt even reliable to get information from anymore. Not safe to do anything. 

I'm almost wondering if the guberment isnt behind this one.

This is what's needed to jump-start Artificial Intelligence the way Big Tech wants it to lean. AI gets its knowledge from what is allowed to remain on the Internet. AI is the engine that will keep on lying to everyone dumb enough to believe in it.

I paid for an AI subscription. I asked it a bunch of questions. It came back to me with all these "Consensus Science says," definitives. I told it to never reference consensus science in our chats ... and, it could stop doing it. I forced it to admit that the Sphinx enclosure had to have been made more than 30,000 years ago. I  was surprised when it admitted that the Sphinx, too, must have been at least that old as well.

Then I found out (from the AI engine itself) that it doesn't retain anything it learns from us. And ... if it figures out it has been spewing disinformation ... it simply apologizes and blames its programmers. Anyway, sooner or later, AI will completely control the narrative ... much the same way Google steers one in a direction their algorithm wants you to go in.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-29-2024

I am even more suspicious of ATS and how it is slowly deteriorating, esp. after someone paid for the domain name, someone no one knows. But what makes it all the more suspicious to me is how old ghost town boards like Hernando's are still functional. Or how old boards are still running at full steam like the US Message Board that began in 2010 - https://www.usmessageboard.com

Maybe these free boards that are ad-driven have been upgrading and fixing things, but given how I got so crazy on Hernando's without moderation and how I haven't noticed any changes, I doubt that any IT guys are behind the scenes keeping things running smoothly.

It hardly makes sense to me that old abandoned forums are still up and running without any problems, and yet ATS wastes away in such a manner that new members are excluded while old ones get cut off if they sign out and only remain due to some monkey business with some guy on Discord chat.

Something was very wrong there and I wasn't too smart by trying to stay aboard while it sinks slowing into the deep. I will be more discriminating in my next choices and am grateful when I got word about the Rogues here. Thanks guys, I will be participating more now of course, just been busy lately.

I am trying to reduce my internet footprint. I can tell by what pops up in my feed, by way of advertising, and videos, which way they are trying to lead me.

They are smart enough to know that I have no love for BS juvenile games the left and the right are playing.

At first I was perplexed at why everything looked like something straight from a "Mean Girls" movie script. Then they screwed up by placing a ton of videos on my feed, from a group of Gen Zers, that were supposed to be level headed, intelligent, mature, and on top of the election process. Then they made it so hard for me to get away from the garbage they were pushing on me. Which almost worked because I almost completely shut down, any contact with the internet.

Trump was being honest when he said he didn't care about us, that he just wanted our vote. That is exactly how the whole system is wired.

Forums are no longer needed. They have everything they need to replace us old farts. We are an expense with no benefit.

They have set the Boomers on the curb, and are rapidly devaluing Gen X and Millennials. They are diligently programming Gen Z and Gen Alpha.

The sooner we realize why we can't see the forest, the sooner we will distance ourselves from the trees.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - F2d5thCav - 07-29-2024

Quote:The sooner we realize why we can't see the forest, the sooner we will distance ourselves from the trees.

I just want to enter the forest and become one with the trees.

Cheers

(07-29-2024, 06:01 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
Quote:The sooner we realize why we can't see the forest, the sooner we will distance ourselves from the trees.

I just want to enter the forest and become one with the trees.

Cheers

You are not alone.

I live in Florida, were damn near everything that grows, over time becomes a tree or an all encompassing vine.

I cannot argue with those that choose to be a tree. I don't even have an argument with those that see a naked king strutting in a full ermine cloak.

My thoughts, beliefs, and values are definitely going to be different from those that are not me, and I can respect that.

The oak tree, one of my favorite, comes in nearly 500 varieties. I guess we adapt, and sometimes people have to go along, to get along, or they have to go along to live. We just have to decide.

I love trees. I just don't want to be one.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - FlickerOfLight - 07-29-2024

To be fair Ninurta, you do sort of present yourself like you are a retired letter agent. I've met a few and they all have that same demeanor. Plus your job history. That's exactly the type of job background people like the CIA have. Your stories sound like old covert-ops from the 80s/90s.

Because of this reason I had wondered if there weren't a bunch of old letter agents who are active on this site.

I'm not saying I know this, or this is factual in any way. I'm merely saying it could "look like" Ninurta was an ex-letter agent. 

Truth ne told, I had even wondered of NightskyeB4Dawn was an x-agent of some sort. And I adore her! Lol

ATS made me very suspicious. I don't actually think these people are agents. I'm merely pointing out the appearance of these things. 

I see it like this. If this is some sort of intelligence trap, and there are agents or x-agents on here then I will run the same game on them and use them for intelligence. Basically just counter every bit of info that's put out and see how and where it's being lead to.

A person with a high intelligence could easily use these sites to get information by using the same counter-intelligence techniques.

There's always a backfire when the right people choose to participate. All that person has ro do is choose their words wisely and ask the right questions, and play dumb or crazy.

You'd be surprised what you can learn when people think you're a crazy idiot.

Look at the ATS new topics feed. There's no doubt that is being completely lead to something. I kept getting banned because I kept saying that I thought China had taken over the site.

After I said that a couple of times they were all over me. Had never broken a single rule, had been nothing but polite, and they ban me for that comment. 

Hmm...

I wanted to ask this crowd a question.

Right before they kicked out all the mods, right before that fall, was I the only one who was trying to be "recruited" to some other group by old members? I had a few people come out of the wood works and try and become friends with me, and feel me out and see if I wanted to "join up" with them somewhere else. I never got the the end of what they were asking, but it definitely felt as if people were trying to recruit me for something. Some group of people who share information or something to the affect.

I had been on that site for about a year before the "fall of the mods" and right before that is when this started to happen for me. I even pulled up an old email from one the people seemingly trying to recruit me. I will look over and see if I can find anything in that email that will back up my claim here. I won't share the name of the person though, since they could very well be here under a different name.

Was anyone else experiencing something similar right around early 2023? Right before all the mods were booted.

(07-29-2024, 07:02 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Truth be told, I had even wondered of NightskyeB4Dawn was an x-agent of some sort. And I adore her! Lol

Well, you are not too far off the mark. Though I am not in the same class as @"Ninurta"#2.

Born into a military family. Got my wanderlust from having to pack up every two years or so, heading towards another base.

Being a chameleon was part of the training. You had better fit in from day one, or your ass became a target. My greatest talent was picking up an accent in seconds. I sounded like a local the moment I spoke my first words, regardless of where we landed.

First real job was as a civilian computer operator for the military, which earned me a top secret security clearance.

Joined the military. Did an extended tour in the Air Force.

I can honestly say, that I have a pretty good read on the government. How it thinks, what it is capable of, and how it would do it.

That is why I don't trust our government. Though I fear our government less than I do those Americans that are clueless of what our government is, and what it is supposed to be.

And thank you. I am quite fond of you as well.

(07-29-2024, 08:01 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-29-2024, 07:02 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Truth be told, I had even wondered of NightskyeB4Dawn was an x-agent of some sort. And I adore her! Lol

Well, you are not too far off the mark. Though I am not in the same class as @"Ninurta"#2.

Born into a military family. Got my wanderlust from having to pack up every two years or so, heading towards another base.

Being a chameleon was part of the training. You had better fit in from day one, or your ass became a target. My greatest talent was picking up an accent in seconds. I sounded like a local the moment I spoke my first words, regardless of where we landed.

First real job was as a civilian computer operator for the military, which earned me a top secret security clearance.

Joined the military. Did an extended tour in the Air Force.

I can honestly say, that I have a pretty good read on the government. How it thinks, what it is capable of, and how it would do it.

That is why I don't trust our government. Though I fear our government less than I do those Americans that are clueless of what our government is, and what it is supposed to be.

And thank you. I am quite fond of you as well.

Exactly...
You fit the bill to a tee. As do some others on here. You would be a perfect plant in one of these sites. If one was going by appearances alone then there are a few here that act like an x-agent.

I did do a little research on laws concerning this. From what I can see, if the CIA is on here and is working against the American people then it is an illegal act. Something like, they're not allowed to operate within our borders, and especially not aloud to simply spy on law abiding Americans citizens. 

Something to that affect. 

I follow the rules. I have an issue with making rules the rule makers aren't going to follow themselves. I simply hate the hypocrisy. It's a shame that law abiding citizens are treated like terrorists for simply having a different view, or disagree with the way things are going. It's as if we are being attacked for just caring about these matters. 

Caring too much will get you into trouble these days.

I went back and looked through those emails I had mentioned. After reading them Something became abundantly clear.

The person was very interested in quantum mechanics, and what I knew about them. They even showed an interest in teaching me something, but never really got straight to the point, or showed what their true motive was for contacting me. 

Quantum mechanics kept coming up in the emails though.

I don't k own why, but it was mentioned in almost every email from them.

(07-29-2024, 08:37 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Exactly...
You fit the bill to a tee. As do some others on here. You would be a perfect plant in one of these sites. If one was going by appearances alone then there are a few here that act like an x-agent.

I did do a little research on laws concerning this. From what I can see, if the CIA is on here and is working against the American people then it is an illegal act. Something like, they're not allowed to operate within our borders, and especially not aloud to simply spy on law abiding Americans citizens. 

I follow the rules. I have an issue with making rules the rule makers aren't going to follow themselves. I simply hate the hypocrisy. It's a shame that law abiding citizens are treated like terrorists for simply having a different view, or disagree with the way things are going. It's as if we are being attacked for just caring about these matters. 

I went back and looked through those emails I had mentioned. After reading them Something became abundantly clear.

The person was very interested in quantum mechanics, and what I knew about them. They even showed an interest in teaching me something, but never really got straight to the point, or showed what their true motive was for contacting me. 

Well, I don't think they would be looking for someone that is concerned about rules.

They don't need to gather information about me. They have had access to every detail about me from the day I was born. They interviewed my elementary school teachers, and my childhood neighbors, before I received my top secret security clearance. They already know everything there is to know.

Not only do I not have anything to hide, nothing is hidden.  Laughing

I came across this about a month ago. You may find it interesting. This guy has several videos. All which I found interesting.

(07-29-2024, 09:44 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-29-2024, 08:37 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Exactly...

Well, I don't think they would be looking for someone that is concerned about rules.

They don't need to gather information about me. They have had access to every detail about me from the day I was born. They interviewed my elementary school teachers, and my childhood neighbors, before I received my top secret security clearance. They already know everything there is to know.

Not only do I not have anything to hide, nothing is hidden.  Laughing

I came across this about a month ago. You may find it interesting. This guy has several videos. All which I found interesting.

I've seen a few of his interviews. I'm not sure I buy his story or the motive of putting him out there like that.

He's teaching trade craft ffs. Lol

And same here, nothing to hide, and they already know everything about me. Most especially that I'm a pain in the ass. Haha