Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program (/showthread.php?tid=752)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-16-2023

Just because there is a person who was working inside the US government who is saying things UFO enthusiasts want to hear does not mean there's any good reason to trust that person. For instance...

[Image: u9xBpcs.jpg]
Dayton Daily News

Sheep-dipped, identity protection, psyops, more of the same, who knows. Probably just the beginning of what I do not know, yet. But, I am very sure there will be more to come.

[Image: 89Sg89H.jpg]

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-18-2023

Well Chris is REALLY pissed off now.

YT banned his video so he posted it directly to twitter.

We downloaded it and reuploaded it, saved as 'Unlisted' so those of you not on twitter can see it -

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-18-2023

Found this one on Reddit. Grusch vs Mick West. Laughing

[Image: DoXSKYq.jpg]

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-18-2023

So here is my take on this whole affair.

The Military will NEVER come clean about this and reveal the details.

Period.

While it would be amazing and change the world, it ain't gonna happen.

The working group put together in 1947 to handle this project made the determination that this was best to be kept secret and will do whatever is needed to keep it this way.

I have the personal luxury to have seen the proof that what he says is true.

Knowing this, and having had a skirmish with the Blue Berets who guard the testing area of these craft, I kept my footage secret for 20 years before starting to share clips of my raw footage on YT.

When I saw Eisenhower's speech warning about the Military Industrial complex, I knew exactly what he was talking about and why.

The Military considers politicians to be nothing more than office temps, who come and go on a regular basis, while they remain in charge of this matter for their whole careers.

Any politicians who get too nosy, get told to piss off and watch their ass.

Remember the Area 51 workers who got extremely sick from breathing fumes of burn barrels at Groom Lake?

They sued to find out what were in those barrels so they could get treated and were denied.

President Clinton signed an order declaring the the Military did not have to reveal ANYTHING about Area 51.

When they wanted to do a new land grab of the area around the site to keep snoopers away, he a signed a letter approving their wishes no questions asked.

The TRUE powers that be are not about to let the cat out of the bag just because some kid named Dave says so.

I expect to see a full blown disinformation campaign launched to discredit him.

He never worked where he said he did, does not have legit documents, etc.

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Remember Steven Schiff The New Mexico Republican, who ordered a congressional investigation into the records of the Roswell base records of 1947? In the end it was found that all the records for that summer were destroyed in a fire.

Within a year he died fighting extremely aggressive squamous-cell skin cancer.

Surprised

Karen Silkwood would have too if she had not been run off the road in a terminal hit and run and her breifcase full of documents stolen from the car.

In the end nothing will come from this case IMO.

Just a Rogue military agent who went off the reservation whose case will be dealt with by any means necessary.

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-27-2023

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - bluemooone2 - 07-21-2023

Soon.