Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Woman in white is watching me - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: The Paranormal World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Woman in white is watching me (/showthread.php?tid=2196)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Woman in white is watching me - FlickerOfLight - 08-23-2024

(08-23-2024, 04:34 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I have a rather lengthy thread on ATS about things seen from the corner of your eyes. I may copy and paste it here as a thread, but I don't have time so here is a link. 

From Out of the Corner of Your Eye

Quote:Many people who have experienced a paranormal occurrence have reported seeing ghostly things from out of the corner of their eyes. People will catch fleeting glimpses of things moving in their peripheral vision only to have them disappear when viewed directly. These "corner of the eye" type of visions are most often the case under lighted conditions, however, such stories claim that at night, inside of a darkened room, illuminated specters and darkened shades become directly visible.

Some might say that such is the flight of fancy of our minds when faced with the diminished information obtained from the extreme limits of our vision. Others, like myself, would entertain the idea that perhaps the human eye has the ability to sense things outside of the range of what is considered normal vision. There is a whole universe of things we can't see directly, but perhaps under the right conditions we can see the unseen.

Check out the link for the rest, it may be enlightening.

This wasn't out of the corners of my eyes. This was head on. Face to face.

RE: Woman in white is watching me - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-23-2024

(08-23-2024, 06:13 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:
(08-23-2024, 04:34 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I have a rather lengthy thread on ATS about things seen from the corner of your eyes. I may copy and paste it here as a thread, but I don't have time so here is a link. 

Quote:Many people who have experienced a paranormal occurrence have reported seeing ghostly things from out of the corner of their eyes. People will catch fleeting glimpses of things moving in their peripheral vision only to have them disappear when viewed directly. These "corner of the eye" type of visions are most often the case under lighted conditions, however, such stories claim that at night, inside of a darkened room, illuminated specters and darkened shades become directly visible.

Some might say that such is the flight of fancy of our minds when faced with the diminished information obtained from the extreme limits of our vision. Others, like myself, would entertain the idea that perhaps the human eye has the ability to sense things outside of the range of what is considered normal vision. There is a whole universe of things we can't see directly, but perhaps under the right conditions we can see the unseen.

Sure, but that was addressed in the thread I linked to at ATS. Too bad no one actually reads what I post and that is beginning to really piss me off. I shouldn't bother or waste my time, my words are pearls before swine on most of these boards anyway.

RE: Woman in white is watching me - FlickerOfLight - 08-23-2024

(08-23-2024, 12:57 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(08-23-2024, 06:13 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:

Sure, but that was addressed in the thread I linked to at ATS. Too bad no one actually reads what I post and that is beginning to really piss me off. I shouldn't bother or waste my time, my words are pearls before swine on most of these boards anyway.

My apologies. You're right...I blew it off. I will read it. I know how that feels.

After reading the OP one thing came to mind. At the end you mentioned a camera to capture these events.

My thought was the old film cameras and how they used to pick up orbs and other phantasm looking objects in those old cameras. Digital cameras don't pick up that stuff for some reason.

These events happen so fast and are so profound I never think to grab a camera. Until it's all over.