Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing (/showthread.php?tid=2163)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - SomeJackleg - 06-25-2024

(06-24-2024, 11:11 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: That sounds like the old RT. If he has been like that more recently, perhaps I was wrong. He is spouting a lot of propaganda lately and seems pretty heavy handed in his approach too. Maybe it is still the old RT and he has had something happen, or not, it just seems like it isn't him to me.

the troll has always played russia is the greatest even before the war started. and he'll lie through his teeth quick and when called on it with undeniable sources to prove he's wrong use's veiled insults and then go cry to the mods when someone fires back. why they let him stay and not bashed his head with the ban hammer  beats the hell out of me.

oh and the reason he disappeared he was called up so he says. he also claims to be a free lance journalist who has to get permission before he can publish articles

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Infolurker - 06-25-2024

(06-24-2024, 02:53 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Earlier today, an ATS member created a thread in the Board Business and Questions Forum about getting everyone's attention on a serious matter. He said that at the end of one of his posts, it was edited. It includes another two paragraphs of comments he never made.

I remember (because I commented on it) a thread here going on about the ATS crazy months ago (maybe almost a year ago) where there were reports of user comments being modified with stuff they did not say. 

No thanks. I am more back to lurking than posting except on those occasions I post a few here that I find pretty good.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - xuenchen - 06-27-2024

Another ATS "Problem" is anyone who joined with a new account around June 1st and later can't receive an initial password to login!!!! That means no new members are being allowed. They claim it's a server glitch. The problem is verified by going to the Members list and going to the last page then backing to around June 1st. No posts from any new Members!!! ROFLOLz  Laughing

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-27-2024

(06-27-2024, 12:23 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Another ATS "Problem" is anyone who joined with a new account around June 1st and later can't receive an initial password to login!!!! That means no new members are being allowed. They claim it's a server glitch. The problem is verified by going to the Members list and going to the last page then backing to around June 1st. No posts from any new Members!!! ROFLOLz  Laughing

I see, in the List of ATS members in good standing, page 6533. But even those members who joined back in May, who have posts and threads listed on the Members Page, don't have a profile. I searched the members and found my old and new profiles, but not the latest members' profiles apparently.

It was glitching out way before June though, before April even, with some of the new members having their last visit on December 31, 1969.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-27-2024

(06-27-2024, 02:01 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(06-27-2024, 12:23 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Another ATS "Problem" is anyone who joined with a new account around June 1st and later can't receive an initial password to login!!!! That means no new members are being allowed. They claim it's a server glitch. The problem is verified by going to the Members list and going to the last page then backing to around June 1st. No posts from any new Members!!! ROFLOLz  Laughing

I see, in the List of ATS members in good standing, page 6533. But even those members who joined back in May, who have posts and threads listed on the Members Page, don't have a profile. I searched the members and found my old and new profiles, but not the latest members' profiles apparently.

It was glitching out way before June though, before April even, with some of the new members having their last visit on December 31, 1969.

I didn't sign up again after the major glitch. I was reducing my internet presence, and it did not feel right at the time.

Now it looks like the entry door has been locked.

From what I understand DTOM was able to launch an ark with Deny Ignorance, so a remnant of the old crew remains.

And a remnant lurks in the shadows.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - xuenchen - 06-27-2024

ATS has become a dangling carrot site  
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952k1haa7v8v9iaj5koau...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - FlickerOfLight - 07-03-2024

I've been watching that site and there is all kinds of weirdness going on there now. Everything from the highly political content to all those new users who have taken over and are now controlling that narrative. 

I did do a little experiment for this thread. I've been playing with a new tracker blocker, vpn, anti-hacker software. It basically shows me how many trackers and weird things it has going on with the site. My results were quite interesting. 

First off, I tried rogue-nation. 
Got nothing at all. Natta. Zip.

I jumped on ATS, and it was like watching fireworks go off with all kinds of blocks of trackers and other weird stuff that it just blocks for me.

Thennnnn I went to denyignorance.com....
My blocker went crazy and about crashed my phone. 

Wow. That was wild.

Stay off those sites.

Either this site is actually "clean," or the designer of the site is a master of digital disguise. 

I'd highly recommend staying off of denyignorance.com. 

Js

ETA: at first I didn't think anything of it, but something kept nagging at me. I did some more experimenting.

Any site I go to my "things blocked" goes up. Some go up as low as 6 particular trackers, or adds or something suspicious, or as high as denyignorance.com which jumped up to 223 things blocked. But every site I got some reaction from.

Except this one.

Each time I come here and leave, natta. As if I hadn't even been on a site. But the 20 other places I just visited got something.

Weird...

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-03-2024

(9 hours ago)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I've been watching that site and there is all kinds of weirdness going on there now. Everything from the highly political content to all those new users who have taken over and are now controlling that narrative. 

I did do a little experiment for this thread. I've been playing with a new tracker blocker, vpn, anti-hacker software. It basically shows me how many trackers and weird things it has going on with the site. My results were quite interesting. 

I jumped on ATS, and it was like watching fireworks go off with all kinds of blocks of trackers and other weird stuff that it just blocks for me.

Wow. That was wild.

Stay off those sites.

Either this site is actually "clean," or the designer of the site is a master of digital disguise. 

Js

ETA: at first I didn't think anything of it, but something kept nagging at me. I did some more experimenting.

Any site I go to my "things blocked" goes up. Some go up as low as 6 particular trackers, or adds or  something suspicious, or as high as denyignorance.com which jumped up to 223 things blocked. But every site I got some reaction from.

Except this one.

Each time I come here and leave, natta. As if I hadn't even been on a site. But the 20 other places I just visited got something.

Weird...

Why do you think that is?

I severely decreased my internet footprint, only because the whole place is just an echo chamber set up for the purpose of brainwashing us all to be willful but controlled pawns and syncophants.

The internet is not a safe place, and though I have no clue how to get there, it is beginning to look like the dark web is safer.

At least when you walk into a shithouse, you know what you are going to find.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - FlickerOfLight - 07-03-2024

(6 hours ago)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(9 hours ago)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I've been watching that site and there is all kinds of weirdness going on there now. Everything from the highly political content to all those new users who have taken over and are now controlling that narrative. 

Wow. That was wild.

Stay off those sites.

Js

Any site I go to my "things blocked" goes up. Some go up as low as 6 particular trackers, or adds or  something suspicious, or as high as denyignorance.com which jumped up to 223 things blocked. But every site I got some reaction from.

Except this one.

Weird...

Why do you think that is?

I severely decreased my internet footprint, only because the whole place is just an echo chamber set up for the purpose of brainwashing us all to be willful but controlled pawns and syncophants.

The internet is not a safe place, and though I have no clue how to get there, it is beginning to look like the dark web is safer.

At least when you walk into a shithouse, you know what you are going to find.
Smile I adore your mind. You and I would be buds. 

Time's they is a'changin'. Damn internet isnt even reliable to get information from anymore. Not safe to do anything. 

I'm almost wondering if the guberment isnt behind this one. 

It's like a ghost. Absolutely nothing comes up. I keep trying different sites. Everything but this one has some reaction.

Beyond weird.

RE: ATS Compromised - Mysterious Post Editing - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-03-2024

(5 hours ago)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Time's they is a'changin'. Damn internet isnt even reliable to get information from anymore. Not safe to do anything. 

Yep. Maybe it has always been that way.

Tomayto - Tomahto.
Matrix - World Wide Web.

A rose by any other name.

Are we loving our gilded cage yet. Don't worry. We can check out anytime we like.