Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Did Mexico Just Do Disclosure??? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Did Mexico Just Do Disclosure??? (/showthread.php?tid=1250)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Did Mexico Just Do Disclosure??? - 727Sky - 09-15-2023

More about the Mexican bodies displayed and the back story on the Peru bodies..

All the times a live feed from the space station is cut off when something is observed does not instill a bunch of confidence in their supposedly transparency declaration.

[video=youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rZ3Nr-vr_uw" title="Live Nasa Briefing on UAPs - my reaction + Peru Aliens Update" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

RE: Did Mexico Just Do Disclosure??? - Schmoe - 09-16-2023

(09-14-2023, 08:54 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 06:23 AM)Schmoe Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 05:47 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 04:10 AM)Schmoe Wrote: Brazil just had a UFO hearing too, not quite as exciting as the one in Mexico.

I'm wondering where all the usuals are... Greer, Elizondo, Knapp, Delonge, etc.  Isn't this their bread and butter?  A government broadcasting alien bodies?

Interesting, I never knew he saw autopsy briefings.  I wonder why he did, when he says everything is so compartmentalized.  For the record, I lean towards believing Bob was there and did what he said he did, I just wonder if it was truly ET tech or some of our latest tech.  Bob's been vindicated a few times over the years, though.

He discusses reading the briefings at 31:00 here -

As he says in the video, these were brief overview briefings, not detailed on the subjects discussed.

Yes Bob has been vindicated several times now over the years.

I ended up believing him after I drove out to Area 51 and saw saucer shaped craft obviously using gravity propulsion, performing insane impossible maneuvers right when and where he said they would be.

Here is some of the video I took. (It is slowed to 1/2 speed to make the maneuvers visible. To see it in real time  use the settings gear icon in the lower right of the youtube player and set the playback speed to 2.)

Damnit, I won't be able to watch it until Tuesday, just moved and have to wait until then for Verizon to hookup my WiFi.  Until then, I'm stuck with my phone internet, which has 1995 dial up speed.

RE: Did Mexico Just Do Disclosure??? - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-01-2023

Slow news day over at the Post...

[Image: JeqrpCu.jpg]
Quote:The mystery of the “non-human” mummified remains found in Peru deepened this week when an analyst claimed that 30% of its DNA is not human — but is rather from an “unknown species.”

Controversial journalist and UFO enthusiast José Jaime Maussan ushered in a team of scientists who performed a DNA analysis of the remains that found 30% of its genetic material is “not from any known species.”

Mexican researchers who appeared beside him as he testified before the nation’s Congress also claimed the figures were “authentic,” comprising of just a single skeleton, according to UK’s Daily Star.
While it remains unclear what the other 70% of the so-called aliens’ DNA matched up with, Maussan argued that the DNA analysis confirms the mummies are “definitely not human.”

“This is the first time extraterrestrial life has been presented in this manner,” he said in a transcript of the hearing, obtained by the Daily Star.

“We have a clear example of non-human specimens unrelated to any known specimens on our planet.”

“These specimens do not belong to our terrestrial evolution,” he continued. “They were not creatures discovered by a UFO crash. Instead, they were found in diatom mines and later transformed into fossilized mummies.”

Maussan went on to argue that “the public has the right to know about non-human technology and beings.

“This reality unites humanity rather than dividing us,” he said. “We are not alone in this universe; we should embrace this truth.”

The alien enthusiast had earlier presented the Mexican Congress’ lower chamber with photographs and X-rays he and Dr. Daniel Mendoza said prove that the specimens do not have lungs or ribs.
“They’re real,” anthropologist Roger Zuniga of San Luis Gonzaga National University in Ica Peru said of the specimens in his testimony last month.

“There was absolutely no human intervention in the physical and biological formation of these beings,” he added, saying he didn’t know the origin of the beings.”

Zuniga also presented a letter signed by 11 researchers from the university testifying to the same conclusion – though they clarified that they were not implying the bodies were definitely aliens.

Maussan presented similar claims in Peru in 2017 – but a report by the country’s prosecutor’s office found that the alien corpses were actually “recently manufactured dolls, which have been covered with a mixture of paper and synthetic glue to simulate the presence of skin.”

Yet many have expressed skepticism about the veracity of the origins of the mummified figures due to their uncanny resemblance to Steven Spielberg’s “ET,” an alien also with three fingers.

“So the Mexicans discovered a 1,000-year-old mummy which supposedly is an alien,” entrepreneur Nikos Drandakis wrote on social media of the remains.

“And this alien happens to: 1: look exactly like [Steven] Spielberg’s ET,” he wrote, noting that the corpses also had “a human-looking body – one head, two hands, two legs.

“A very hard pill to swallow…,”
he scoffed.

DNA from ‘non-human’ alien corpses is from ‘unknown species,’ analysts claim