Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Are You Sealed?? God Will Soon Judge The Whole World With Fire - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Religions and Matters of Faith (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Are You Sealed?? God Will Soon Judge The Whole World With Fire (/showthread.php?tid=1109)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Are You Sealed?? God Will Soon Judge The Whole World With Fire - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-08-2023

(08-06-2023, 05:23 AM)727Sky Wrote: Pretty normal for religion to come out when people or a society is under duress. Many have been on their knees praying for salvation as the bullet or blade finds them.

Maybe or for sure the world will end soon, "because I am miserable" has been used by all religions at one time or another. Remember all the preachers or false profits that gave a time and a date for the end...? If a god wants to destroy his creations every so often I think I would be ready for a new god who has better clarity of thought..

I'd say not the end of the "world", the end of the "Age".

Aion the god of the cyclic ages, and the zodiac. The "time" which Aion represents is perpetual, unbounded, ritual, and cyclic: The future is a returning version of the past, later called aevum. (Latin meaning "age", "aeon", or "everlasting time").

"Aion (Aevum, Saeculum) is time in an absolute sense, in opposition to Chronos, that is, time in relation to something, and especially to human life."

"Aion" by Doro Levi in Hesperia: The Journal of the American School of Classical Studies at Athens.

We have a few years to prepare... Cool

[Image: OHeuJZt.jpg]

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events

RE: Are You Sealed?? God Will Soon Judge The Whole World With Fire - SomeJackleg - 08-08-2023

(08-08-2023, 01:40 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 05:23 AM)727Sky Wrote: Pretty normal for religion to come out when people or a society is under duress. Many have been on their knees praying for salvation as the bullet or blade finds them.

Maybe or for sure the world will end soon, "because I am miserable" has been used by all religions at one time or another. Remember all the preachers or false profits that gave a time and a date for the end...? If a god wants to destroy his creations every so often I think I would be ready for a new god who has better clarity of thought..

I'd say not the end of the "world", the end of the "Age".

Aion the god of the cyclic ages, and the zodiac. The "time" which Aion represents is perpetual, unbounded, ritual, and cyclic: The future is a returning version of the past, later called aevum. (Latin meaning "age", "aeon", or "everlasting time").

"Aion (Aevum, Saeculum) is time in an absolute sense, in opposition to Chronos, that is, time in relation to something, and especially to human life."

"Aion" by Doro Levi in Hesperia: The Journal of the American School of Classical Studies at Athens.

We have a few years to prepare... Cool

[Image: OHeuJZt.jpg]

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events

i know / knew hovind, been about 25 years and i doubt he would remember me that was before he went to prison. he use to bring electric motors and other stuff to my brothers shop in pensacola and talk our heads off. man had some strange ideas and could blow smoke with the best of em.

forgot to mention that both he and one of his sons could be smart asses to.

RE: Are You Sealed?? God Will Soon Judge The Whole World With Fire - NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-08-2023

I seriously doubt that I am one of the 144,000.

But I had a dream several years ago telling me that I would be left behind, because I had a role to play. So I don't expect to be raptured.

Plus I believe my blood may be tainted. My family's 123 and Me shows Ashkenazi Jewish heritage. I believe when it comes time to separate the tares from the wheat, that me and my family may be headed for the burn pile.

Quote:Revelation 7:4-8 describes these bond-servants. They are the 144,000 witnesses who will spread the gospel.
Quote:And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed. Revelation 7:4-8 (NASB)

RE: Are You Sealed?? God Will Soon Judge The Whole World With Fire - Snarl - 08-08-2023

(08-08-2023, 04:28 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I seriously doubt that I am one of the 144,000.
Quote:Revelation 7:4-8 describes these bond-servants. They are the 144,000 witnesses who will spread the gospel.

When was the Book of Revelations written? And what do the last words here mean?: Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

RE: Are You Sealed?? God Will Soon Judge The Whole World With Fire - quintessentone - 08-08-2023

Am I sealed? Maybe, not sure though.

I first need to figure out how to know what is the state of being sealed and how should I feel or recognize being sealed. Could it be that being sealed is sealing oneself 'in all ways' from evil or negativity? I wonder if the shaman's way of cleansing and sealing out negativity/evil can also affect the wave function? Maybe our collective negativity brings forth evil? Wave function complexity? 1 in 5 observers are Roman Catholics, therefore would it not stand to reason the other 4 rule reality due to shear numbers?

The word 'sealed' mention in the Apocrypha...maybe we can all figure this out together (?)

https://www.artbible.info/concordance/s/3331-3.html